Phoenix Rising Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,850 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,850 Package Price

Phoenix Rising Events is based in Olive Branch, Mississippi - a nearby suburb of Memphis, Tennessee - serving the larger Memphis metropolitan area. Owned by two local businesswomen with backgrounds in event operations, project management, and planning, Phoenix Rising Events is founded on outstanding service, timely responsiveness, and exceptional expertise.

Service Offerings

Phoenix Rising Events offers several packages from full wedding planning to bridal liaisons and has had previous experience planning both religious and non-religious weddings. All packages are customized and tailored to couples' needs, style, and budget.

Full Service Wedding Planning is a customized package for planning from start to finish. You've announced your engagement, perhaps selected a date, and may have a venue in mind. But you haven't begun full planning. Two (2) experienced event managers, as well as any additional staff, will be completely dedicated to executing your day to your exact specifications. We will help find, hire, and manage all vendors, as well as work cohesively to bring your wedding vision to life. This package begins between 9 and 12+ months prior to the wedding day.

The Partial Wedding Planning package works with couples who may have started planning, but they want expertise on making the dream day a reality! You most likely have a date, venue, and maybe some of your vendors, but you need a partner to organize all the pieces and bring it all together. Couples have at least two (2) experienced event managers dedicated to your day. This package begins between 4 and 9 months prior to the wedding.

Wedding Weekend Coordination is for couples who have already selected vendors and the vision is set. You just need help coordinating the logistics so you can enjoy the big day! You have at least two (2) experienced event managers for the weekend as your points of contact. This package begins 2 to 4 months before the wedding.

Other Phoenix Rising wedding planning services include:

• Bridal Liaison
  • Hourly Consultation
  • Wedding Planning Tools
  • Budget Development and Management
  • Guest List and RSVP Management
  • Invitation Design, Compilation, and Mailing
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,850

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,850

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$45

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Marissa
    Marissa M. Married on 12/31/2021

Superb wedding coordination!

I was extremely nervous about planning my wedding. I felt like I was entering a foreign world, and all I wanted was for the day to run smoothly. Thanks to Pheonix Rising Events, I was able to have guidance from an experienced and knowledgeable team. Since they had already worked with several of my vendors before, I was not worried about most of the logistics of the wedding. Working with the Phoenix Rising Events team was one of the best wedding planning decisions I made!

Phoenix Rising Events's reply:

We are so glad we were able to make you so comfortable! Your wedding was beautiful, and we hope you and Sarawut have many happy years!
    Baylee L. Married on 12/04/2021

Book them now!!

Phoenix Rising made all my wedding dreams come true. They went above and beyond to make sure my wedding day was absolutely perfect! They ensured hair and makeup went smoothly by making a schedule for all of the wedding party. They made sure all of the vendors arrived on time and everything went according to plan. I would not have had such a perfect day if it was not for them. They made sure every little detail was taken care of. They did my sister's wedding in May and then mine in December! They seriously are so amazing. Every bride needs to book with them! Phoenix Rising Events, thank you for everything you did for us!!!! Book them now!!!!

Phoenix Rising Events's reply:

Baylee we had a blast with you and Jack! We are so glad you had a magical experience with us, and we wish you the best happily ever after possible!
  • Regina
    Regina W. Married on 10/23/2021

Seriously, hire them.

I knew I wanted day of coordinators from the get go and I met with quite a few of them around the city. I am SO glad we went with Phoenix Rising for our wedding. Hillary, Becca, and Sara were fantastic. During the planning process, Hillary was so helpful and kind and I never felt pressured to stray from our vision. Since we had a few meetings before the big day, I felt I knew them well enough to trust them with everything the day of. Honestly, the wedding day was the least stressed I had been throughout the wedding process because I knew I could count on them. I highly recommend hiring them. They're worth evey single penny.

Phoenix Rising Events's reply:

Regina, our team had SO MUCH FUN celebrating with you and Andrew! Your fall wedding in the woods was gorgeous, and we are so glad you are happy! It was certainly a magical day!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

6545 Autumn Oaks Dr Olive Branch, MS, 38654
Location of (Phoenix Rising Events)

Other vendors in Memphis for your wedding