Southern Shamrock Events, LLC

Memphis, TN View map Visit website
1 review
$1,200 Package Price

$1,200 Package Price

Southern Shamrock Events is a wedding planning service based in Memphis, Tennessee. Offering an experienced, energetic team of professionals, this agency can help you host an event to remember. With decades of experience in planning events, this team can help you organize a celebration filled with personality and charm. From traditional occasions to more unique events, this team is here to help coordinate it for you.

Southern Shamrock Events offers a range of planning packages, letting you choose the experience that best suits your celebration. Full, partial, and day-of coordination are all available, along with a variety of other services. For a more in-depth look at the expertise of these organizers, you are welcome to organize an in-person or online consultation with them.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Audrie P. Married on 04/24/2021

Daughter's wedding

Norann and her crew are complete professionals. My daughter Ashley and I met with them months prior to the wedding and discussed her vision of decorations for tables and venue. She went over what she had and what we needed to purchase to make vision come to a reality. They arrived day before and had almost the entire venue at Woodruff Fontaine setup and decorated before I even arrived to help.

Deals

Southern Shamrock Events, LLC 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Team

Norann McManus
Norann McManus
Owner

I am a retired New York City school teacher and principal. I made a name for myself in New York hosting parties and events my entire adult life. I am known as "Grammy" to everyone here in the south, my door is always open and there is always plenty to share . Member of Les Passes, Josephine's Circle and Carnival Memphis. I am passionate about family and love! Our first wedding : A couple who had dated for years and were in a tough spot financially. We worked with their budget ,created a wedding to remember! Another was a 4 day event in Meeman -Shelby Forest State Park. We create magic!

3180 Shelby Street Memphis, TN, 38134
Location of (Southern Shamrock Events, LLC)

Other vendors in Memphis for your wedding