1061 W Rex Rd, Memphis, TN 38119 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Southern Event Planners

Southern Event Planners is a professional wedding planning company based out of Memphis, Tennessee. This dedicated team works closely with you, striving to curate an event that truly reflects your personal style, taste, and budget. They will go the extra mile to seamlessly coordinate your dream wedding, leaving you with memories to look back on and cherish.

Southern Event Planners makes it a priority to develop a personal connection with each and every client, developing a genuine understanding of your dream vision. The team has experience in the coordination of a wide spectrum of wedding styles including destination weddings, eco-friendly weddings, and religious weddings. Full-planning, partial-planning, and day-of coordination are available for clients depending on their specific requirements. In addition, convenient features such as budget analysis, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals are on offer.

Follow Southern Event Planners on

56 Reviews for Southern Event Planners

• Bethany

Bethany Thweatt Bergey · Married on 10/08/2019

Took Away All Stress!

They took away all the stress of wedding planning! Any question or problem I thought I was answered or solved almost immediately! I simply talked through what my vision was for the wedding and was given a list of possibilities for decor, vendors, etc. based on my budget. I wasn't sure or a few things, such as flowers and she took my ideas and rolled with them! I was assured that I would love what she had in mind for me and she was right! She found all decorations we wanted and set them up, ordered and arranged all flowers, and scheduled everything related to the day of! Rehearsal was short. sweet, and to the point. She made sure the wedding followed schedule and helped me with everything I needed, allowing us to enjoy the day and not be stressed! I cannot express how thankful I was for such an awesome planner!

Sent on 11/29/2019

Brittney · Married on 10/05/2019

Angela is the absolute best!

Read reviews. All of them. Angela is the best! When I got engaged, I immediately began looking for a venue and wedding planner. My wedding day was everything I had hoped and dreamed. She has wonderful vendor relationships and excellent management skills. Her recommendations and guidance were VERY thoughtful and extremely helpful. She was readily available and accessible to answer any and all questions. Angela EXECUTED my vision FLAWLESSLY.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Southern Event Planners FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious

• Matt Phoenix Photography Wedding Photographers

Angela and her team are awesome...it's so easy working with her. Call her if you want your wedding to be as stress free and hands off as possible!

• GOD Squad Wedding Ministers Wedding Officiants

Working with Southern Event Planner is always a pleasure. When a Bride and Groom need to count on everything being right, they are second to none. Creativity, Organization, and a dedication to making couple's dreams come true! The God Squad Wedding Ministers highly recommends Southern Event Planners!

• Storytellers Wedding Videographers

Angela and her talented team at Southern Event Planners are some of the best...anywhere! I know that my couples trust Angela and her team implicitly and her beautiful designs and attention to details and schedules makes my life as a filmmaker and photographer so much easier on wedding days. I highly recommend that you call Angela to plan your event...so you can relax and enjoy your special day...and leave your worries to the pros!

• 1061 W Rex Rd Memphis, TN, 38119 See on map
    901-231-4012 (Phone number)
    8663738756 (Fax Number)
    Monday - Friday 10:00am to 5:00pm We can do early morning or after hours appointments if necessary.
    Location of (Southern Event Planners)