Amanda Wiig Weddings Reviews

Amanda Wiig Weddings 2
Amanda Wiig Weddings 3
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 04/27/2019

Could not have done it without her!

Working with Amanda was the only way I got out of wedding planning alive. I could not have navigated my way through vendors, quotes, payments, timelines, etc. without her guiding hand! I was planning a wedding long distance, and Amanda made sure to have conversations with me once a month throughout the whole process. She gave me invaluable advice, helped me choose vendors, helped me prioritize what was most important, helped me work within my budget and overall vision, and came up with creative ways to solve whatever problem would arise. Having a timeline definitely kept me on track throughout my 11-month engagement and created so much peace as we got closer to the wedding. (No last minute running around- Everything was already done!) Her day-of timeline helped guide me, my family, the bridal party, and our vendors through a stressful day. Everyone knew where they needed to be and when. As a high strung bride, my mind was constantly busy worrying about little things. Amanda was already ten steps ahead of me and had everything under control. My mom and step-dad agreed that the wedding would not have been as successful without her. Amanda is so incredibly kind, professional, organized, and patient. Thank you so so much for all of the hard work you put into the process!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Amanda Wiig Weddings's reply:

Hannah, you're a joy! Your wedding was so beautiful and I'm grateful to have had the chance to work with you. Thank you so much for the kind words!

Paula Tochen-Bell · Married on 06/23/2018

Incredible & Invaluable

Amanda was so incredibly helpful! Even the venue owner, who has multiple weddings every weekend, was very impressed. He said, "I don't need to be here, she obviously knows what she's doing and doesn't need me here... "
    The entire process went so much smoother with all her assistance.
    Highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Amanda Wiig Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Paula! I so appreciate the review and appreciate your unique perspective. It was truly a wonderful wedding!

Travis Bell · Married on 06/06/2018

Amanda did a great job up to and during our event!

Amanda was always helpful and responsive without being pushy. She definitely decreased my wife’s stress throughout our entire engagement/planning period and was of invaluable help on our wedding day! She did a great job!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Amanda Wiig Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Travis! It was a pleasure to help with your wedding- truly a beautiful event! Thank you for the review.

Suzan Andrus · Married on 06/03/2018

#1 Essential for the Mother of the Bride

I was the mother of the Bride, but I hardly knew it because Amanda had it covered! She was incredible... professional, knowledgeable, organized, thoughtful, personable, kept the stress level at bay, so that all could enjoy the process of planning, staying on track, and enjoying that very big day.
    Thanks Amanda couldn't have done it without you!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Amanda Wiig Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, Suzan! It was great to get to know you and it was a pleasure to help with the wedding!

Rachel · Married on 05/06/2018

Working with Amanda was incredibly special! I could not have asked for a better wedding planning experience. I really relied on her to help guide me through the process because I had no clue where to start. I was so grateful for all of her expertise and advice! She brought great ideas and input while always keeping in mind our vision for the wedding. She was professional, organized, and created a realistic timeline for us to get things done, which is exactly what I needed. She coordinated our wedding day like an pro and handled all of the details - taking off so much extra stress. She helped make our wedding day perfect and I could not have done it without her!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Amanda Wiig Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Rachel! It was such a joy to work with you. I wish you all the very best in your future!

Emily · Married on 03/10/2018

We are so thankful for Amanda and her willingness to use her administrative gifts to help us plan and execute our wedding day! She is incredibly organized, professional and full of grace!
    We knew it would be a little tricky to honor both of our families in the midst of wedding day dynamics, and Amanda helped to field everyone's expectations and demands so that we could be present. Leading up to the celebrations, she helped us think through each aspect of the day and suggested ways to delegate various tasks so that once wedding weekend arrived, we would feel ready to go! We couldn't be more grateful for the energy, joy and efficiency that she brought to this season. We really enjoyed every moment of our wedding and wouldn't have wanted anything to be different!

Amanda Wiig Weddings's reply:

It was a joy to work with you Emily! Thank you for the kind review and I wish you all the best!

Linda · Married on 12/28/2017

Amanda is incredible! I cannot imagine planning my daughter’s wedding without her organizational skills, professionalism, creativity and loving attention to even the smallest details. Believe me, you can’t go wrong with Amanda.

Amanda Wiig Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Linda. It was a pleasure to work with you and I wish your family all the best!

Kim-An · Married on 09/30/2017

spare yourself the nightmare. this was the worst experience ever.

Sent on 03/27/2018

Stacy · Married on 12/17/2016

Amanda is wonderful! She helped me with the things I was stumped on, fixed the problems I didn't know I had, and made sure that everything ran completely smoothly on the day of. I had a vision of what I wanted and she did everything possible to help me enact it. It is invaluable to have Amanda help you think through logistics and take care of details that you just don't need to be worrying about on your wedding day. I am so thankful that someone I trust recommended that I hire a wedding planner, and that someone I trust knew Amanda!

Amanda Wiig Weddings 4
    Amanda Wiig Weddings 5
    Amanda Wiig Weddings 6

Amanda Wiig Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review Stacy! It was a pleasure to work with you.

Alicia · Married on 06/03/2018

Amanda is incredibly skilled in her industry. I highly appreciate how direct she is with questions and solutions. She is cheerful and professional with the willingness to take care of any surprises. Amanda is an excellent communicator and created the most incredible experience for our families and wedding party. I've gotten reviews from friends that it was the most smooth and relaxing wedding they've ever been to. She is an excellent host/ planner/ coordinator/ advocate for a bride and will make your event special to you!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Amanda Wiig Weddings's reply:

Alicia, thank you for the review! It was a pleasure to work with you and Travis. Your wedding was incredible! I wish you all the best!