4726 Poplar Avenue, Suite 4, Memphis, TN 38117 Map · Phone number

About Barefoot Bride Events

Barefoot Bride Events is a wedding planner located in Memphis, Tennessee. With more than 12 years of experience, Michelle Williams promises to help couples create the wedding day of their dreams that both they and their guests will cherish for years to come.

Barefoot Bride Events is happy to plan ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners for civil, cultural, destination, double, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, and religious weddings. Michelle will use her extensive experience and connections to provide you with top quality service for a stress-free day. Barefoot Bride Events offers couples day-of coordination, partial, and full planning packages which may include the following:

• Budget analysis

The bride
1e3b4b35292df0ff 10153081 235443533316614 7607896634984392647 n

5 Reviews for Barefoot Bride Events

Toya · Married on 08/19/2017

I love my dress.....I felt like I was going to have trouble finding a dress being short and a little chest heavy but I found my dress after trying on 5 other dresses. everyone was so sweet and helpful and I couldn't have asked for a better choice!!!!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Cindy · Married on 06/10/2017

To say Michelle Williams is a wonderful wedding planner doesn't even scratch the surface! She is so organized and through in every tiny detail!! She ALWAYS had time for any and all questions or concerns! I wish we had hired her from the start! We would have saved money and a lot time! We realize we were in desperate need of help about 6 weeks before the wedding and had many people recommend Michelle! We were so fortunate she was available that weekend to work with us!! You would have thought she had known us forever and we were her only clients! She immediately began to get us organized!! She knows all the vendors and is a great communicator!! While we didn't have her the whole time she managed to get us ready! It was quite a task and we didn't make it easy! The wedding and reception was magical!! I consider her a friend and will forever be grateful to her!!!
    Thank you Michelle!!!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Liz · Married on 08/20/2016

Michelle Williams is the BEST! Michelle coordinated two of my cousins weddings-- so we knew we had to have her. She was very organized from the beginning and met every request/need we asked for. She took all the stress off of my mom and I. She contacted vendors, transportation, etc., and created a wedding day timeline for the entire day. Michelle is very experienced and she exudes confidence and tactfulness. I cannot say enough good things about Michelle- you know you'll be in good hands with this girl!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Barefoot Bride Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious

• 4726 Poplar Avenue, Suite 4 Memphis, Tennessee, 38117 See on map
    Location of (Barefoot Bride Events)