Lexington Jackson, Nashville, TN 37209 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,250
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Southern Sparkle Wedding & Event Planning

Founder, Krisy Thomas, had a vision of creating something that would allow her to pursue her entrepreneurial dreams and establish amazing friendships and relationships along the way. Southern Sparkle Wedding & Event Planning was founded in 2014. Southern Sparkle is an award winning wedding planning team with locations in Nashville, Jackson & Memphis, Tennessee, with dreams of having additional locations all over the Southeast.

Southern Sparkle's work has been featured in wedding publications and blogs such as Better Homes & Gardens, MidSouth Bride, MOD Weddings, Classic Bride, Ruffled Blog, The Wedding Playbook, Southern Bride blog, and the list goes on. We have been awarded Wedding Wire's Couple's Choice award for two years in a row. Krisy was also named 2016 Wedding Planner of the Year by The Bridal Society.

Follow Southern Sparkle Wedding & Event Planning on

Southern Sparkle Wedding & Event Planning 6
Southern Sparkle Wedding & Event Planning 7

Sarah · Married on 08/10/2019

Alexandria in Jackson is AMAZING

Alexandria is the wonderful Southern Sparkle wedding planner that is based in Jackson. Alexandria is absolutely the BEST money we spent for our wedding. She took care of everything and made sure I was happy. She did everything she said she would do, it gave us the time and ability to see our friends and family who came in from out of town. She was super efficient and easy to work with. She was always smiling and made sure everything was in place.
    If you’re looking to have a stress-free, beautiful wedding- hire Alex. She is amazing.
    I am so, so grateful for and to her for an absolute perfect wedding.

Sent on 08/23/2019
    Southern Sparkle Wedding & Event Planning 8

Carmen Wagster · Married on 08/03/2019

I was able to plan my dream wedding AND live it, soaking in every moment.

5 stars, 10/10, two thumbs up! I was really nervous about planning my wedding, and shortly after getting engaged, Southern Sparkle was recommended to us. I knew I wanted help at the rehearsal dinner and on the day of the wedding, but once I heard that Southern Sparkle could help me find vendors, solidify all of my bookings, and organize the day of the wedding (and so much more), I could have cried. I was able to plan my dream wedding AND live it, soaking in every moment. And I owe so much of that to Southern Sparkle.The recommended vendor list I was provided was a very useful tool not only because it gave me options for caterers, DJs, florists, etc., but also because all of the vendors were equally familiar with Southern Sparkle. When I spoke to each vendor and told them I was a Sparkle bride, they said, "I love working with Southern Sparkle!" This was especially comforting to me since I was planning a wedding in one state while living in another. I knew I needed someone to take the lead at the rehearsal and the wedding ceremony. I've been in weddings where a family member or close friend made sure everyone was where they needed to be, but in those cases, I always felt like the bride was too involved in the minutia of the day, missing out on the overall experience. I also didn't want my family and bridesmaids to get swept up in the rush. It was important to me that we all be able to enjoy the day for what it was, and Southern Sparkle made that possible. Southern Sparkle took on the details, the setup, the organization, and I was able to trust, relax, and soak in each moment. I keep telling people that our wedding was perfect, and I know that was because, behind the scenes, Krisy and her team took care of us. They made sure both the ceremony and reception venues looked beautiful, that the vendors were exactly where they needed to be (and that we paid them all on time), all while also wrangling me, my bridesmaids, the groomsmen, our families, and basically any who walked through the door. They wanted our day to be special and memorable for us, and that meant the world to me.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Taylor Coleman · Married on 06/25/2019

Absolutely amazing

Krisy Thomas, there is seriously not enough good words to describe you and your team. After Dylan and I got engaged the hunt for a wedding planner began. I actually met Krisy through a old pageant friend Alex Chaney that works for her. Choosing Southern Sparkle was the best choice I could’ve made for our big day. We started planning mind and Dylan’s bud day about a year and a half before the wedding, and I’m so glad we did. Sadly my grandmother was taken from us just an hour before our rehearsal dinner started. With all of the emotions that my family was going through at the time, there was simply no way we could’ve carried on with everything like we wanted to originally. But thankfully Krisy saved the night and let us know everything would be perfect and of course just like she assured us the rehearsal dinner and wedding went off without a glitch. I can’t say it enough how grateful I am for her not only during the entire planning process but, when my family needed her the most she was there and, ready to do whatever she could to help. If you want your day as a bride to be stress free, an amazing experience, and your family (especially your mom) to enjoy your big day, then Southern Sparkle is the best decision you’ll make! Krisy, Alex and the whole team you girls have a huge place in my heart. I could never say thank you enough for what you did for Dylan and I on our wedding day and for my family during a very hard time. Love you girls so much!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Southern Sparkle Wedding & Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,250.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 6

• Photography by Adele
    Photography by Adele Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of working with Southern Sparkle’s Memphis team led by Madison. Madison and her whole team were amazing and professional from start to finish! Madison reached out weeks before the wedding to secure the timeline, spent the day of serving our beautiful bride and did some amazing work with decor. Hands down one of the best if not THE best coordinator I’ve worked with. And not to mention some of the sweetest gals ever. I highly recommend booking them for your wedding!

• Vows Wedding & Event Rentals, Planning & Coordinating
    Vows Wedding & Event Rentals, Planning & Coordinating Wedding Rentals

This girl is a joy to work with! Her team is incredible at what they do and will work very hard to make each bride have the perfect day. Krisy is a gifted wedding planner!!

• Blessing Barn Wedding & Event Venue
    Blessing Barn Wedding & Event Venue Barn & Farm Weddings

Krisy and her team at Southern Sparkle Wedding are super sweet, professional and very easy to work with while at the same time getting the job done. You will not go wrong if you become a Sparkle Bride.

• Lexington, Jackson Nashville, 37209 See on map