Lexington Jackson, Nashville, TN 37209 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,250
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Southern Sparkle Wedding & Event Planning

Founder, Krisy Thomas, had a vision of creating something that would allow her to pursue her entrepreneurial dreams and establish amazing friendships and relationships along the way. Southern Sparkle Wedding & Event Planning was founded in 2014. Southern Sparkle is an award winning wedding planning team with locations in Nashville, Jackson & Memphis, Tennessee, with dreams of having additional locations all over the Southeast.

Southern Sparkle's work has been featured in wedding publications and blogs such as Better Homes & Gardens, MidSouth Bride, MOD Weddings, Classic Bride, Ruffled Blog, The Wedding Playbook, Southern Bride blog, and the list goes on. We have been awarded Wedding Wire's Couple's Choice award for two years in a row. Krisy was also named 2016 Wedding Planner of the Year by The Bridal Society.

Follow Southern Sparkle Wedding & Event Planning on

Southern Sparkle Wedding & Event Planning 6
Southern Sparkle Wedding & Event Planning 7

Taylor Coleman · Getting married on 06/25/2019

Absolutely amazing

Krisy Thomas, there is seriously not enough good words to describe you and your team. After Dylan and I got engaged the hunt for a wedding planner began. I actually met Krisy through a old pageant friend Alex Chaney that works for her. Choosing Southern Sparkle was the best choice I could’ve made for our big day. We started planning mind and Dylan’s bud day about a year and a half before the wedding, and I’m so glad we did. Sadly my grandmother was taken from us just an hour before our rehearsal dinner started. With all of the emotions that my family was going through at the time, there was simply no way we could’ve carried on with everything like we wanted to originally. But thankfully Krisy saved the night and let us know everything would be perfect and of course just like she assured us the rehearsal dinner and wedding went off without a glitch. I can’t say it enough how grateful I am for her not only during the entire planning process but, when my family needed her the most she was there and, ready to do whatever she could to help. If you want your day as a bride to be stress free, an amazing experience, and your family (especially your mom) to enjoy your big day, then Southern Sparkle is the best decision you’ll make! Krisy, Alex and the whole team you girls have a huge place in my heart. I could never say thank you enough for what you did for Dylan and I on our wedding day and for my family during a very hard time. Love you girls so much!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Courtney Winn · Married on 04/06/2019

100% Recommend!

Where do I even begin? Hiring Krisy and her team for our month-of coordinator was one of the best decisions we made! I was looking for someone to help make our big day stress free and run smoothly, and she did exactly that! Krisy was a great resource when it came to all of our last minute questions, putting together a detailed timeline, setting up and taking down our decorations, and SO much more... not to mention she is the sweetest person you will ever meet! I 100% recommend Southern Sparkle Wedding and Event Planning!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Li · Married on 12/15/2018

You NEED Krisy and the Southern Sparkle Team

Best money spent in the entire wedding process was hiring Krisy and her team. I was able to enjoy my wedding day with my parents, my bridesmaids, and ultimately my husband. We decided to use a wedding planner early into our engagement and that really helped with budgets and staying organized! We chose to get married in a city that we did not live in and again, Krisy was a lifesaver in making sure we had all we needed to plan a wedding that remained organized. My newly retired mother's favorite part was not having to stuff invitations, address, or keep up with RSVPs. I have attended many weddings, but as a guest you really have no idea what all goes into all the details of the wedding and reception. Lots of my emails to Krisy began with, "so this is my first wedding", you want a professional who has planned hundreds of weddings to guide you and offer expert advice. I entrusted this team with my reception space and they completely exceeded the expectation. I cannot say enough positive things about the Southern Sparkle team.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Southern Sparkle Wedding & Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,250.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 6

• Photography by Adele
    Photography by Adele Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of working with Southern Sparkle’s Memphis team led by Madison. Madison and her whole team were amazing and professional from start to finish! Madison reached out weeks before the wedding to secure the timeline, spent the day of serving our beautiful bride and did some amazing work with decor. Hands down one of the best if not THE best coordinator I’ve worked with. And not to mention some of the sweetest gals ever. I highly recommend booking them for your wedding!

• Vows Wedding & Event Rentals, Planning & Coordinating
    Vows Wedding & Event Rentals, Planning & Coordinating Wedding Rentals

This girl is a joy to work with! Her team is incredible at what they do and will work very hard to make each bride have the perfect day. Krisy is a gifted wedding planner!!

• Blessing Barn Wedding & Event Venue
    Blessing Barn Wedding & Event Venue Barn & Farm Weddings

Krisy and her team at Southern Sparkle Wedding are super sweet, professional and very easy to work with while at the same time getting the job done. You will not go wrong if you become a Sparkle Bride.

• Lexington, Jackson Nashville, 37209 See on map