600 A Main Street, Nashville, TN 37206 Map · Phone number

About Paige Brown Designs

Paige Brown Designs Provides exclusive wedding,interior, and event design services that fit our clients personal taste and overall vision. We truly believe in utilizing a stylish and sophisticated approach when it comes to delivering one of a kind design services. With a combination of elegance, glamour, and style, it is our mission to create luxurious and breathtaking design experiences. Visit our website at www.paigebrowndesigns.com to schedule a complimentary consultation today!

Follow Paige Brown Designs on

rsz1fullsizerender
unnamed 90

4 Reviews for Paige Brown Designs

Kim · Married on 11/05/2016

Paige Brown is THE BEST wedding planner/designer in Nashville! I started off thinking I wanted a rustic, glam look for my wedding. After changing our color scheme and purchasing a 2nd wedding dress, I decided I wanted something more elegance and glam for our wedding. Paige was very understanding with the change and we worked together to figure out what worked within our budget. The end result was an elegant, whimsical wedding ceremony and reception...that was absolutely breathtaking! My guests still talk about how beautiful our wedding was. Paige delivered over and above my expectations. She's #weddingdesignerMagic!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Jasmine · Married on 04/30/2016

Is there an option for 10 stars?

I worked with Paige for a luxury baby shower. As someone that generally prefers to be in control & can be a little picky, I knew that no one else would be able to execute the event the way she could. I have never worked with her on an event before but having seen her work, another company was never an option.

She was nothing short of excellent. There was a point where we thought we had everything taken care of, only to find out that the sex of the baby was different than we originally thought. I didn't have a chance to panic. Within 15 minutes of me letting her know, she was sending me new inspiration ideas. Leading up to the event, she kept in constant contact, never left me worrying and was totally organized.

When the day came, I was blown away. The decorations looked like they were out of a magazine. Her team could not have been more professional and sweet! It is a week later and I am still receiving texts from my attendees complimenting her work. I cannot recommend or thank her and the PBD team enough.

Sent on 05/06/2016

Saida · Married on 09/05/2015

When I first met Paige she immediately understood me and my wedding vision! She and her team did an amazing job at making everything come together beautifully. She was extremely professional and was always available to answer all my questions and concerns.
    I could not imagine working with any other planner!!! She's was such a pleasure to work with.

Paige is an outstanding out of the box wedding planner, her ideas and suggestions were very unique and I Ioved hem all!! She put together the most beautiful decor that made our venue very magical! It's because of her hard work that I can honestly say the most beautiful wedding I have ever attended was my own!
    Thank you to the Paige Brown Design team!!!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Paige Brown Designs FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,600.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 600 A Main Street Nashville, 37206 See on map
    9:00 AM- 6:00 PM
    Location of (Paige Brown Designs)