Southern Sparkle Wedding & Event Planning Reviews

Southern Sparkle Wedding & Event Planning 7
  • Jacob

Jacob Watkins · Getting married on 02/09/2020

Southern Sparkle: Worth Every Penny

In the beginning I was skeptical about hiring a wedding planner. I soon found out that this event would have been an absolute disaster. There were so many things I had not even thought of, and Madison, our amazing planner, was prepared for it all. I was nervous, right down to the day of, that things would not work out, and that there would be lags or breaks in the flow of events. Madison and her assistant handled everything perfectly, the day was a beautiful success, and I have received countless compliments on how lovely everything was and how well it was all organised. Madison really was worth every penny we paid, and she became a true friend in the process. I highly recommend Southern Sparkle for any event you're planning.

Sent on 10/03/2019
    Southern Sparkle Wedding & Event Planning 8
    Southern Sparkle Wedding & Event Planning 9

Chelsea · Married on 09/21/2019

Madison is amazinggggg!

Madison did such an amazing job as our wedding planner! She helped every step of the way and really put my mind at ease. Every issue or problem I thought I had, she had a solution for! All while having a smile! She literally became apart of our family and there is no way we would have ever had such a beautiful, well planned out wedding without her amazing help! Thanks Madison for all that you do and for just simply being you!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Sarah · Married on 08/10/2019

Alexandria in Jackson is AMAZING

Alexandria is the wonderful Southern Sparkle wedding planner that is based in Jackson. Alexandria is absolutely the BEST money we spent for our wedding. She took care of everything and made sure I was happy. She did everything she said she would do, it gave us the time and ability to see our friends and family who came in from out of town. She was super efficient and easy to work with. She was always smiling and made sure everything was in place.
    If you’re looking to have a stress-free, beautiful wedding- hire Alex. She is amazing.
    I am so, so grateful for and to her for an absolute perfect wedding.

Sent on 08/23/2019
    Southern Sparkle Wedding & Event Planning 10

Carmen Wagster · Married on 08/03/2019

I was able to plan my dream wedding AND live it, soaking in every moment.

5 stars, 10/10, two thumbs up! I was really nervous about planning my wedding, and shortly after getting engaged, Southern Sparkle was recommended to us. I knew I wanted help at the rehearsal dinner and on the day of the wedding, but once I heard that Southern Sparkle could help me find vendors, solidify all of my bookings, and organize the day of the wedding (and so much more), I could have cried. I was able to plan my dream wedding AND live it, soaking in every moment. And I owe so much of that to Southern Sparkle.The recommended vendor list I was provided was a very useful tool not only because it gave me options for caterers, DJs, florists, etc., but also because all of the vendors were equally familiar with Southern Sparkle. When I spoke to each vendor and told them I was a Sparkle bride, they said, "I love working with Southern Sparkle!" This was especially comforting to me since I was planning a wedding in one state while living in another. I knew I needed someone to take the lead at the rehearsal and the wedding ceremony. I've been in weddings where a family member or close friend made sure everyone was where they needed to be, but in those cases, I always felt like the bride was too involved in the minutia of the day, missing out on the overall experience. I also didn't want my family and bridesmaids to get swept up in the rush. It was important to me that we all be able to enjoy the day for what it was, and Southern Sparkle made that possible. Southern Sparkle took on the details, the setup, the organization, and I was able to trust, relax, and soak in each moment. I keep telling people that our wedding was perfect, and I know that was because, behind the scenes, Krisy and her team took care of us. They made sure both the ceremony and reception venues looked beautiful, that the vendors were exactly where they needed to be (and that we paid them all on time), all while also wrangling me, my bridesmaids, the groomsmen, our families, and basically any who walked through the door. They wanted our day to be special and memorable for us, and that meant the world to me.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Taylor Coleman · Married on 06/25/2019

Absolutely amazing

Krisy Thomas, there is seriously not enough good words to describe you and your team. After Dylan and I got engaged the hunt for a wedding planner began. I actually met Krisy through a old pageant friend Alex Chaney that works for her. Choosing Southern Sparkle was the best choice I could’ve made for our big day. We started planning mind and Dylan’s bud day about a year and a half before the wedding, and I’m so glad we did. Sadly my grandmother was taken from us just an hour before our rehearsal dinner started. With all of the emotions that my family was going through at the time, there was simply no way we could’ve carried on with everything like we wanted to originally. But thankfully Krisy saved the night and let us know everything would be perfect and of course just like she assured us the rehearsal dinner and wedding went off without a glitch. I can’t say it enough how grateful I am for her not only during the entire planning process but, when my family needed her the most she was there and, ready to do whatever she could to help. If you want your day as a bride to be stress free, an amazing experience, and your family (especially your mom) to enjoy your big day, then Southern Sparkle is the best decision you’ll make! Krisy, Alex and the whole team you girls have a huge place in my heart. I could never say thank you enough for what you did for Dylan and I on our wedding day and for my family during a very hard time. Love you girls so much!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Kaylee Hurt · Married on 05/11/2019

Southern Sparkle Wedding Planning is the best!!

Krisy Thomas and her team were wonderful to work with from day one! I am so grateful for all of the effort that Krisy put into the months and months of planning for our wedding. I could not imagine having a wedding without a wedding planner. To me Krisy was more than just a wedding planner. She made me feel so important and made my dreams for my wedding come true! Krisy made the whole process so easy and stress free. I would 100% recommended Krisy for anyone’s big day. To me it was important to have a planner so that our families could relax and enjoy our wedding instead of having to do everything themselves. My advice to any Bride is spend the extra money on a wedding planner! Krisy took care of everything! When I first met with Krisy, I did not realize how involved and how helpful her and her team would truly be. They set up the entire ceremony and reception and tore it down at the end of the night. They kept us on track throughout the whole day. They handled everything for us and we were able to literally sit back and watch it all unfold. I could not have imagined our day to be more perfect! Thank you so much to the Southern Sparkle Team! We are so grateful for you guys and for all you did for us!

Sent on 06/28/2019
    Southern Sparkle Wedding & Event Planning 11
    Southern Sparkle Wedding & Event Planning 12

Courtney Winn · Married on 04/06/2019

100% Recommend!

Where do I even begin? Hiring Krisy and her team for our month-of coordinator was one of the best decisions we made! I was looking for someone to help make our big day stress free and run smoothly, and she did exactly that! Krisy was a great resource when it came to all of our last minute questions, putting together a detailed timeline, setting up and taking down our decorations, and SO much more... not to mention she is the sweetest person you will ever meet! I 100% recommend Southern Sparkle Wedding and Event Planning!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Li · Married on 12/15/2018

You NEED Krisy and the Southern Sparkle Team

Best money spent in the entire wedding process was hiring Krisy and her team. I was able to enjoy my wedding day with my parents, my bridesmaids, and ultimately my husband. We decided to use a wedding planner early into our engagement and that really helped with budgets and staying organized! We chose to get married in a city that we did not live in and again, Krisy was a lifesaver in making sure we had all we needed to plan a wedding that remained organized. My newly retired mother's favorite part was not having to stuff invitations, address, or keep up with RSVPs. I have attended many weddings, but as a guest you really have no idea what all goes into all the details of the wedding and reception. Lots of my emails to Krisy began with, "so this is my first wedding", you want a professional who has planned hundreds of weddings to guide you and offer expert advice. I entrusted this team with my reception space and they completely exceeded the expectation. I cannot say enough positive things about the Southern Sparkle team.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Stephanie Leach · Married on 12/15/2018

Nothing to worry about

I knew right away that we needed to hire a wedding planner as soon as we got engaged because our families have had little to no experience with weddings, and my mom and I get very busy with our jobs and knew we wouldn’t be able to commit the time to planning ALL the details (not did we want to). I knew a friend that also had recently gotten engaged, and they recommended Madison McGhee with Southern Sparkle Weddings.

My mom and I booked a consultation with Madison, and she asked us some questions and got to know us and explained all the reasons why having a wedding planner is the best decision we could make and why should hire Southern Sparkle over anyone else. She just seemed to be on top of everything, so we booked her right away.

She coordinated all the planning prior to the wedding - calling/setting up appointments, confirmations, reminding me to do things, and (my favorite) setting up and mailing all the invitations as well as keeping track of the RSVPs. We did have a budget, but it was our choice to go over budget (which she warned us we would do with certain decisions).

Most importantly, I think Madison’s true value came into play the day of the wedding. I would NOT have been able to coordinate with everyone and be everywhere at once all while I was getting ready, and that’s what Madison and her team did. They had detailed floor plans provided to us and the venue, so I was able to envision everything. She also provided a color-coded timeline to all the wedding party as well as vendors for the entire day of the wedding (down to the minute), so we knew exactly where to be and when. No wedding day is perfect, but she was prepared for everything that didn’t exactly go as planned, so I didn’t have to worry over anything. They also helped with the take-down/clean up after the reception, which was a life-saver for my parents.

Bottom line - we loved working with Madison, and we wouldn’t have been able to this without her help and guidance.

- Stephanie & Preston

Sent on 02/08/2019

Shelby Stevens · Married on 12/01/2018

What an incredible day..

Words can’t describe how thankful Jonathan, myself and my family were for Krisy during the entire wedding planning process. When we got engaged, we were on a cruise ship..in the middle of the ocean with no cell service... engaged on a Tuesday and by Wednesday we were in a port where I could call out! As soon as our families knew, my next step was reaching out to Krisy! I’ve been planning my wedding in my head since i was a little girl & I knew if one person could make that dream a reality; it was Krisy! I’ve basically stalked her for 5 years because I knew she was a non negotiable😉 We decided on our big day according to her availability and that was the best decision we made! From the get go, I told Krisy I wanted my parents and Jonathan to enjoy the day by being stress free and having nothing to do! Talk about stress free...we didn’t lift a finger the whole day! Before I could ask a question or find Krisy; it was already done! Southern Sparkle was the glue that held us together on the biggest day of our lives! From the year and few months we planned the wedding, until the last song played; we thoroughly enjoyed the process and were able to take it all in and soak in the precious memories we were making. If my mom and I said it once during the planning, we said it a million times...we could NOT have done this without Krisy and her team. We not only planned a wedding, but found the most genuine, glitter and pink loving, champagne poppin’, sweetest soul there is. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our day spectacular in every way!❤️

Sent on 01/02/2019

Katie · Married on 11/10/2018

They did it again!

Krisy and her team did it again! I used Southern Sparkle two years ago for my wedding and everything was so perfect! My sister got married and of course, we couldn't do it without this amazing team! We even used them for flowers too! Everything was absolutely breathtaking! We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! Krisy was on top of everything from the start! If you want your best day to be THE BEST DAY, Southern Sparkle is it!!!

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Haley

Haley Hardee · Married on 11/10/2018

Sparkle brides are the happiest brides!

Oh my goodness, I could write a novel on my love and appreciation for Southern Sparkle Planning! I first met Krisy when she was planning my sisters New Years Eve wedding...that people are still talking about as one for the books might I add! I was totally hooked after seeing how organized Krisy was, how she paid such close attention to details, and how she made her brides feel like her top priority (not just on wedding day either but through the whole planning process). I was one of those brides who took a huge chance by booking Southern Sparkle prior to my engagement and I chose my date based on their availability but there was no way I was planning a wedding without Krisy and her team. I am such a worrier/stressor/perfectionist which can be a burden especially when planning something as big as a 300+ guest wedding. I had a vision for my special day but that vision had been muddled down by too many Pinterest boards and too many ideas from the hundreds of weddings I attended in the last 10 years. Krisy was just so amazing at pulling my true vision out of all of that chaos. She never let me down when I would send her random ideas at all hours of the day including those few days right before the wedding! Her email responses were always so quick, always fully answered, and always exactly what I needed! Some of my main focuses for my wedding were for my guests to enjoy themselves and for the decor to be a modern romantic like theme and easily flow together from ceremony to reception. Both ceremony and reception were absolutely the most gorgeous I have ever seen! She pulled together gold, burgundy and marble and just made me speechless! I can't wait to share photos. Krisy also made sure my vendors were well prepared, on time, and had what they needed without even much inout from me which made me super happy (less stress on a bride). Southern Sparkle also works well with last minute changes that may occur and they don't let those things ruin the atmosphere of a great wedding day (like super cold weather keeping you from doing some things outside!). My utmost important focus for my wedding day was for me and my husband to have the happiest, most carefree day. I told Krisy from the beginning my husband enjoying the day was huge for me! I can honestly say that he and I had the best day of our lives!! I didnt worry one second over anything that day (so unlike me). I owe part of that to my sweet husband, family and friends but I also owe it to Southern Sparkle for my perfect day! MAJOR praises to them! Best decision ever!!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Gracie Lowrance · Married on 11/10/2018

Best (and easiest) decision we made!

Madison was AMAZING! From answering texts, calls, and emails promptly to scrubbing the mud off the dance floor on her hands and knees the morning of our wedding & everything in between, she was absolutely the ultimate key to our day going so perfectly. My mom and I are both huge planners but knew from the beginning processes of wedding planning that we wanted to hire a planner for the wedding weekend. Madison was the perfect fit for everything we needed and felt like a life-long friend from the start. She took all my many ideas, wants, and needs and brought them to life with helpful suggestions and tips along the way. I cannot say enough great things about her to even do the service her and her team provided justice. No clue what we would have done without her and glad I never have to find out :)

Sent on 11/30/2018

Teresa Cocke · Married on 11/10/2018

Mother of the bride

Southern Sparkle Weddings knocked it out of the park! From our 1st inquiry, Madison was so prepared and professional, returning emails and calls promptly and patiently answering our endless questions. We wanted someone to handle all the details during the wedding weekend—Madison did that, and more!! Throughout the whole process we knew Madison truly cared about our family, making sure the day was as special as we had dreamed. I would highly recommend Southern Sparkle Weddings to any Mother of the bride!!!

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • Britney

Britney Dedmon · Married on 10/28/2018

Wedding Day Rockstar!

I will say this a million times over and over again that Krisy and Southern Sparkle Wedding & Event Planning was the best decision we ever made about our big day!!

When I started to think about our special day and all the details, I honestly never thought about a wedding planner. I thought that I could do it all with some help from family and friends. Yet, I did not realize all that goes into planning a wedding and I quickly became overwhelmed. My word, am I glad Krisy and her amazing team was recommended to us!

From the beginning we were beyond impressed with the professionalism, organization, consistency, and kindness that Krisy showed us. I was all over the place with the decision making process and honestly did not know where to start. I began to receive emails from Krisy on things I should be thinking about with recommendations, suggestions, and tips. It was like she knew what I needed and it was beyond helpful!

Being able to truly enjoy your day with your family and friends knowing that EVERYTHING will be taken care of is what every bride deserves! Just to name a few of the wonderful things they did for us, Krisy and her amazing team took care of final payments, the small details, making sure vendors arrived on time, setting up, and making sure we stayed on schedule. Stuart and I cannot thank Krisy and her team enough! If you haven’t considered a wedding planner before, you absolutely should and Southern Sparkle Wedding & Event Planning will go above and beyond to make sure your day is more than you ever imagined! I promise you won’t regret it!

With so much love and more: The Dedmons

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Southern Sparkle Wedding & Event Planning 13
  • Mekenzie

Mekenzie · Married on 10/13/2018

100% best decision

I don't even know where to start with this but I'll try and not write a book....
    WE COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT KRISY.
    I remember when we got engaged we originally had picked a date in November and when we found out Krisy was already booked for that date, we picked another because we knew, and our entire family knew that we had to have her! My husband's family is in the wedding business and own a wedding venue, and they knew that Krisy was the best and we had to have her for our big day.
    I have pretty bad anxiety and I get stressed easily so I was nervous about planning a wedding, but not with Krisy and her team. I never felt like I had too much on my plate because Krisy always took care of everything for me! She took care of the phone calls, emails, made my payments for me, and kept everything organized for us. She was always very responsive to emails, and even late night texts when I thought I had forgot about something! Krisy even created our DREAM TEAM OF VENDORS who the day wouldn't have been possible without. Seriously y'all we had the most incredible people making our day what it was.
    I have had people who weren't even at our wedding tell our family and friends that they heard it was the "wedding of the year" and I 100% believe that it's because of our vendors aka KRISY.

She never stopped working that entire day, anything my parents, in-laws, or bridal party needed... she had taken care of it. Our wedding day was the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen and it was like Krisy and her mom read my mind with the design, it was perfect. The florals were something I couldn't have even dreamed up! They were stunning, and we still have people calling us talking about how beautiful everything was! I truly don't think it could have been any more perfect.
    Every bride deserves to not have to worry about a thing on their wedding day, and with Krisy that is exactly what you get! Southern Sparkle Wedding & Event Planning AND Southern Sparkle Florals went above and beyond to make our day ABSOLUTELY PERFECT- and apparently the wedding of the year!!!!
    We are so lucky that we had them on our team of hardworking vendors, and now have them as friends!
    The Lewis and Abed families love you all!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Southern Sparkle Wedding & Event Planning 14
  • Megan

Megan Mosier · Married on 10/13/2018

Megan + Matt

Working with Madison was the best thing!!! EVERYONE NEEDS her at their wedding! She made everything go so smoothly, calmed my nerves & all her decorating was FLAWLESS! She was quick to respond with any issue, gave her opinion when I didn’t know what to do with something, gave wonderful ideas, made sure I stayed on top of everything. I was finishing up nursing school while planning my wedding & Madison made it a breeze! I am so thankful for her & everything she did! We had such an amazing time & Southern Sparkle is 100% the way to go!! So much love for her & this company!

Sent on 11/10/2018
  • Claire

Claire · Married on 10/06/2018

Best wedding decision

I could write a novel about how much I lOVE Krisy and the entire Southern Sparkle Team, but I'll try to keep it short. Krisy was my constant support throughout the planning process and was available whenever I needed her to ask questions or bounce ideas off of. The month of the wedding, we had several major issues with vendors that could have easily ruined my day, but Krisy was able to pull everything together, find alternate vendors in short notice, and keep me calm through it all.
    The day of the wedding was nothing short of AMAZING. I was able to enjoy every second of the day from beginning to end because I knew Krisy had everything under control- from decorating, meeting and getting my vendors set up, greeting my guests as they arrived, to handling the final payments/gratuities at the end of the night. My wedding party loved her just the same and said that there is no one else they think would be able to handle my "Control Freak." They saw how organized Krisy was when she passed out the color coordinated detailed timeline at the rehearsal and they all knew she was the perfect fit as my coordinator (something I had known since the day we hired her).

While I loved everything about Southern Sparkle, a few things that stood out to me that made working with them better than I imagined:
    1. Quick Response to emails. (or away messages so you know why she can't respond right away - that goes a long way in my book).
    2. Professional - Krisy is always professional in her emails, meetings, and when working with other vendors.
    3. Experienced - I never wondered if what she was doing was the right choice. I was able to have complete trust in her and the team and that allowed me to be fully present with my husband on our big day and not worry about the little details or things that could go wrong.
    4. We became friends - it was bittersweet after the wedding knowing that we won't be in constant communication anymore talking about my wedding. She was by far the best wedding decision we made. She is worth so much more than the money you'll pay!!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Alyssa Deneweth · Married on 10/06/2018

Southern Sparkle Wedding and Event Planning

Madison and the team at Southern Sparkle were just PERFECT! They took care of everything they said they would and more! Madison was the breath of fresh air we needed on our wedding day. She was there when needed and truly helped us enjoy the entire day.

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Parker · Married on 09/29/2018

Exceptional Experience!

My over all experience with Madison of Southern Sparkle Weddings was excellent on every aspect! Madison delivered more than I hoped for before and on the day of the wedding!

I met Madison over 2 years ago when she did her first day as an intern with Southern Sparkle. She was still in college and had experience in the event industry. Madison’s work ethic that day was not like your average college student. She was professional, eager, proactive, and was willing to do anything asked of her!! This was a true blessing!

Madison was all those things and more for my daughters wedding!! She answered emails and phone calls promptly during the planning process. On the day of the wedding, Madison made sure all the items we brought for decor were exactly as we wanted them. We didn’t need to bother with this (or any other detail) but were able to enjoy the day. At the end of the night, she and her team were still there helping. Madison continues to be a blessing to our family!!

One thing that stood out about Madison and her team that day was the kindness and respect they exhibited toward each other, vendors and guest. This (along with professionalism) was one of the most important things we wanted from our vendors and I knew from experience that Madison would deliver! She went above and beyond to make the day fun, exciting and stress free! It would not have been that way if it were not for Madison and her exceptional team! We are eternally grateful!!!

All photos by the talented
    @kellyginn22

Sent on 11/22/2018

Brooklyn Greear · Married on 09/29/2018

Stress Free!!

Madison, Krisy, and Jennifer did such a great job handling all of our ideas and making them come to life. I am very indecisive, but Southern Sparkle made all my visions come together. I can’t thank them enough for all the time and effort that they put into our big day!

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 09/08/2018

Outstanding

The first vendors I booked was Krisy and her mom Ms. Jennifer! I actually planned my wedding day around THEM because if they were booked my sister was NOT going to allow me to have my wedding that day 😂.. My sister owns K & M Barn at Lewis Farm and she had been gushing over how awesome Krisy and her team were for months! Honestly, I was one of those girls who thought I could do it all on my own when it comes to wedding planning, but boy was I wrong in a major way. I NEEDED Krisy and her team!

The months leading up to the wedding I had continuous reminders/emails from Krisy of deadlines and payments which kept me on track with everything. She helped me with picking different color decor to bridesmaid dresses... even my own wedding dress! A month before my wedding we had our final meeting. Krisy was asking how everything was going and I told her how I was not very happy with my wedding dress, but that there was nothing I could do this late in the game. She told me about a consignment wedding dress shop in Nashville that she thought really fitted my style and urged me to go. A few days later I booked an appointment and found the wedding dress of my DREAMS all thanks to Krisy 😘!!!!

When the day of our wedding arrived I did not have to do anything. Krisy and her team literally decorated EVERYTHING! About an hour before the ceremony was supposed to start we had to change our plans of an outdoor ceremony to inside due to the unpredictable weather. I’m not gonna lie I was a little nervous and especially since I had no clue what it was going to look like since I was hid away in the bridal suite due to guests arriving. When I walked out and saw how absolutely GORGEOUS everything was I could NOT believe it!! It was even more beautiful than our original outdoor plan and there is no way we could have made that happen without Krisy and her team! I cannot say thank you enough for making my dream wedding a REALITY!

Krisy’s mother, Ms. Jennifer, with Southern Sparkle Florals did all of my BEAUTIFUL floral arrangements that were literally to DIE for!! I had a vision of what I wanted my flowers to look like on my wedding day and Ms. Jennifer went above and beyond what I even imagined!! She helped me with picking different flowers that was within my budget and always responded to my emails when I had a question about something. I had mentioned in one of my meetings with her about wanting to find different decor items to use at my wedding and within a few days I had an email that she had found them for me and would be bringing them to the wedding so I could use them ❤️ She is literally the SWEETEST lady with a decorative style that is so UNIQUE and awesome! I trusted her with every idea and she completely delivered!!!

I have had so many people compliment how beautiful our wedding day was and it literally could not have happened without Southern Sparkle Wedding and Event Planning + Southern Sparkle Florals! They are a DREAM TEAM that every bride deserves on the biggest day of their lives!!I would recommend them to anyone and everyone! Y’all are the ABSOLUTE best!!! We love you guys!!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Southern Sparkle Wedding & Event Planning 15
    Southern Sparkle Wedding & Event Planning 16
    Southern Sparkle Wedding & Event Planning 17
    Southern Sparkle Wedding & Event Planning 18
    Southern Sparkle Wedding & Event Planning 19

Emily · Married on 09/01/2018

Choosing Krisy and Jennifer at Southern Sparkle as my wedding planner and florist were two of the best decisions I made during my wedding planning process! After our initial consultations, we knew Southern Sparkle would be a good match for us because of their professionalism and high attention to detail. Southern Sparkle went above and beyond to make sure they understood the vision we had for our big day. Our wedding day went so smoothly thanks to their team!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Joellen · Married on 09/01/2018

Thank you, thank you, thank you to Krisy, Jennifer and the team of Southern Sparkle! Y'all made Emily's and Jarryd's special day amazing! Everything was perfect and the best part was that it was practically stress-free for us. I was so highly impressed by Krisy's professionalism and her attention to making sure each detail was covered. We actually had a blast the entire weekend because we didn't have to worry about a single thing. I'll be forever grateful for that! Jennifer did a fantastic job on our florals and other decor. It was beautiful and set the exact ambience that we had envisioned. You all were a blessing to us from the planning throughout the wedding weekend. So again, thank you for an absolutely wonderful wedding experience! You ladies are certainly experts at making dreams come true! Love y'all !!

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Southern Sparkle Wedding & Event Planning 28
    Southern Sparkle Wedding & Event Planning 29
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 07/07/2018

Southern Sparkle won't disappoint!

I was one of those brides that thought "Oh, I don't need a wedding planner. I can do it myself." I quickly learned from other friends getting married that I needed a planner. While brides were barking orders during the rehearsal to planners running around like a crazy person trying to get things done, I knew I needed someone good that wouldn't make me stressed on my wedding day. I started researching for wedding planners in my area and came across Southern Sparkle. Everyone raved over how amazing Krisy was, so I started chatting with Krisy right away. Once we set down for our first meeting, I knew I had to have Krisy. Krisy made our planning so much easier because she knew what she was doing and you could tell she loved doing it. I was nervous during the planning process because it literally rained on every event leading up to my wedding day. It rained on my rehearsal night, but stopped just in time for us to get a quick run through in. Krisy knew exactly what to do. If it wasn't for her planning like she does, we wouldn't have been able to practice at the ceremony spot. The wedding day was a wonderful sunny summer day. Krisy's timeline was very detailed which made it easy for everyone to follow and understand. I was able to enjoy my day with family and friends without having to worry about anything going wrong. The day went by so smooth and effortless thanks to Krisy! Now I have my own experience to rave about! The Southern Sparkle team won't disappoint!

Sent on 06/15/2019