It's Your Day! Weddings & Special Events

Memphis, TN View map
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

Staci Franklin is the dream wedding + event producer, memory maker, fun coordinator and owner/lead event planner for It's Your Day! Weddings & Special Events. Since 2001, she's been working with couples and special event hosts to remove the stress from their event planning process, lessening the fear of missing important details, and allowing them to enjoy their special day without the frustration of planning it.

If you know that you need a person who is calm, cool, and collected to plan your event and execute it with precision to make sure your vision comes to life – she's just the event planner you need. With customized event planning and coordination services to fit your budget, you can enjoy the festivities and look like a rock star host with your guests.

Services provided include but not limited to the following:

• Full Service Planning
  • Partial Planning
  • Day-Of Wedding Coordination & Management
  • Everything But The Ring Pop Up Wedding Package
  • Virtual Wedding Planning Sessions
  • The Redux: Wedding Resale Event

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,300

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Ebony
    Ebony Married on 09/05/2020

Baker Wedding 9/5/20

If I would have done my research earlier in the planning process, I would have booked Mrs. Staci Franklin and her team for the full-time wedding package. Although we booked her for day of coordination services, she definitely went above and beyond. Mrs. Staci and her team were very organized, professional and prompt. Mrs. Staci has a sense of calmness and tranquility that every bride needs on the wedding day. I ultimately trusted Mrs. Staci and her team to take control of our wedding weekend and they did just that!! I cannot recommend Mrs. Staci Franklin and It's Your Wedding Day and Events team enough. Book her for your wedding/event needs. You will not regret it!!!
    Latashia M. Married on 09/22/2019

Great Service!

When I first met Ms. Staci, I knew that she would do what she could to make our day special! She did exactly that! She was always willing to help and if I needed anything changed, she did it without a problem. She worked with my vendors and I did have to worry about anything the day of the wedding! We showed up and she took care of everything! We are so grateful to have her as our wedding coordinator! I would definitely recommend her!
  • Stefani
    Stefani E. Married on 02/23/2019

You want this wedding planner!

It's Your Day! Weddings and Special Events made my wedding day go off without a hitch! The manager/owner, Staci Franklin, and her team were extremely organized and professional. Anytime I had questions, Staci responded in a timely manner and was sensitive to my needs while planning such a large wedding. Month's later, my wedding guests still talk about how amazingly organized my wedding was, how smoothly each moment flowed into the next, and how everything was ON TIME! I did not have to worry about anything on my special day. She and her team took care of me, my groom, and my friends and family. I am so thankful for having such an awesome wedding coordinator to help make my wedding day truly special.

Real Weddings

• Tae & Ken
    66 photos · 07/20/2019

6025 Stage Road, Suite 42-129 Memphis, TN, 38134
901-623-9090
901-229-0487

Monday - Friday 10 AM - 5 PM
Location of (It's Your Day! Weddings & Special Events)

Other vendors in Memphis for your wedding