Camille Leigh Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,900 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,900 Most Popular Price

Almost every single couple who comes to me says the same thing: “We are super awkward in front of the camera.” And my very favorite part of my job is proving those couples wrong. Even if you think you’re awkward, which most of us do (LIKE ME AND MY HUSBAND), even if you hate taking photos (ONCE AGAIN THAT’S US TOO) that doesn’t mean your wedding experience or your photos should be anything less than amazing. No matter what anyone has told you, taking photos doesn’t have to be complicated, stressful, or hard. You can still be yourself no matter if you’re silly, awkward, or have no idea what to do with your hands. I’ve got you!

How is that even possible? It’s easy. You be yourselves—expressing your love exactly how it feels, every moment of your wedding. If you need to take a shot before then go ahead! I’ll take one with you And I will be there to make sure this is as comfortable as possible. Don’t believe me? Let me prove you wrong!

At the end of the day, your wedding is about you and your love. It’s as simple as that. This is your day, your story, and you deserve someone who is going to be right there by your side rooting for you and ready to celebrate with you. I want to capture you, as is, because you is just perfect.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,900

2nd Shooter
Boudoir Shoot
Canvas
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

Adam S. Married on 12/05/2021

Amazing experience and results

Such a pleasure to work with Camille from start to finish. She's energetic, responsive, artistic, fun, and diligent. She made herself available for our last-minute Covid-friendly ceremony, put a smile on our faces, and delivered an incredible photo album almost immediately after the event. Would highly recommend!
  • Dylan
    Dylan G. Married on 12/05/2021

Camille is the GREATEST photographer of all time!

Wedding planning is all about making a million decisions Some you care about, many you don't. If you are like me...one thing you care about is having great photos. A thing I didn't know I cared about was having a lovely human for a photographer who will make your life easy and awkward moments fun/funny. I'm serious, you really don't need to look any further. This girl is YOUR girl. Most importantly: she has a phenomenal eye and takes the BEST pictures. Also important: she's runs a first rate business and makes everything easy and enjoyable. Camille was super responsive and always available. Finally, (and perhaps underrated in a wedding photographer): she LOVES love!! Which is just really sweet and helpful when you are talking wedding.

Here is the longer story about how great Camille is for those who want more: I met Camille early in our process (like I said, I knew photos were important to me so I started there). She came to a fun location that was convenient for me and we chatted casually while I looked at all of her amazing work. She then sent over a contract. My fiance is a lawyer so he was very particular about said contract. I was worried Camille would get upset or that we would scare her away - nope! She hung with us and patiently worked everything out so everyone was happy! Next, was the engagement shoot. We were not 100% sure we wanted an engagement shoot because we didn't need the pictures for a save the date. DO THE ENGAGEMENT SHOOT!! It was the end of a long work day and my fiance and I went from being stressed out to totally at ease and back in love! We ended up with the BEST pictures that are all over our house. As we got closer to our wedding, Camille helped us work through details and timeline. She is SO organized and asked us all the important but tricky questions about friends and family she would be shooting. THEN COVID happened :( We had to reschedule and reshuffle our wedding. I texted Camille and she instantly confirmed our new date and re-drafted our contract. Ultimately, my fiance and I decided we were going to go through with a small ceremony. Once again we got in touch with Camille, and once again she was there for us. She came to our COVID-friendly outdoor/backyard ceremony and captured the day in all of its glory. The pictures are breathtaking. They are everything you want from a wedding day!! IT WAS A BACKYARD!! Camille has such. an. eye. Seriously, she would ask us to do things and the videographer would say "oh, that's great!" and get the shot. I cannot say enough. She is wonderful to work with and captured our moments in ways we will treasure forever. She is worth way way more than she will ever charge you!!!! Thanks, Camille!!
  • Jasmin
    Jasmin A. Married on 10/11/2021

The Camille Leigh Photography Experience!

Camille and her staff were amazing. They even traveled hundreds of miles to capture our day after we had to change our plans due to the pandemic. Working with Camille was like working with a friend who just happens to be a awesome photographer. Our engagement and wedding portraits are so beautiful and she made the process fun! 10/10 we definitely recommend!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Marcus & Ashley
    29 photos · 08/26/2018

Amavi Films Amavi Films Wedding Videographers

Camille Leigh is a bubbly, fun photographer who not only makes the wedding day amazing for her couples, but for the other vendors as well! As a wedding videographer, I absolutely love working alongside Camille Leigh! We collaborate well together and constantly bounce ideas off each other during the wedding day. (And her laugh is absolutely contagious!!) Any couple or vendor working with Camille will adore her compassionate spirit, professionalism, and artistry.

Memphis, TN, 38018
Location of (Camille Leigh Photography)

Other vendors in Memphis for your wedding