Camille Leigh Photography

Most Popular Price $2,900
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Camille Leigh Photography

Almost every single couple who comes to me says the same thing: “We are super awkward in front of the camera.” And my very favorite part of my job is proving those couples wrong. Even if you think you’re awkward, which most of us do (LIKE ME AND MY HUSBAND), even if you hate taking photos (ONCE AGAIN THAT’S US TOO) that doesn’t mean your wedding experience or your photos should be anything less than amazing. No matter what anyone has told you, taking photos doesn’t have to be complicated, stressful, or hard. You can still be yourself no matter if you’re silly, awkward, or have no idea what to do with your hands. I’ve got you!

How is that even possible? It’s easy. You be yourselves—expressing your love exactly how it feels, every moment of your wedding. If you need to take a shot before then go ahead! I’ll take one with you And I will be there to make sure this is as comfortable as possible. Don’t believe me? Let me prove you wrong!

At the end of the day, your wedding is about you and your love. It’s as simple as that. This is your day, your story, and you deserve someone who is going to be right there by your side rooting for you and ready to celebrate with you. I want to capture you, as is, because you is just perfect.

Follow Camille Leigh Photography on

Camille Leigh Photography 5
Camille Leigh Photography 6
Camille Leigh Photography 7

Diwura · Married on 11/10/2018

Camille is so amazing..like seriously just book her. My fiancé HATES taking pictures so I was very nervous about our engagement photo session. She made him feel so comfortable and he enjoyed every minute of the session despite the scorching sun and 102 temp.....she's definitely a genius and good at what she does. She was helpful during the photo shoot, very professional and yet so laid back. I was literally in tears when I got our pictures and got to go through them, they were so beautiful, she also surprised us by making them available earlier than we expected. I'm so glad we booked her, best bang for your buck . Just do it!!!

• Alexis

Alexis G · Married on 10/13/2018

Camille is Amazing!

Camille is awesome! She did our engagement shoot, a personal photo shoot And our wedding. She is extremely talented and so professional! Can’t wait to see the finished product from our wedding!

Camille Leigh Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Toning, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• Wanderlust Video Productions
    Wanderlust Video Productions Wedding Videographers

Camille Leigh is a bubbly, fun photographer who not only makes the wedding day amazing for her couples, but for the other vendors as well! As a wedding videographer, I absolutely love working alongside Camille Leigh! We collaborate well together and constantly bounce ideas off each other during the wedding day. (And her laugh is absolutely contagious!!) Any couple or vendor working with Camille will adore her compassionate spirit, professionalism, and artistry.

• Cordova Cordova, Tennessee, 38018 See on map