Camille Leigh Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Dylan
    Dylan G. Married on 12/05/2021

Camille is the GREATEST photographer of all time!

Wedding planning is all about making a million decisions Some you care about, many you don't. If you are like me...one thing you care about is having great photos. A thing I didn't know I cared about was having a lovely human for a photographer who will make your life easy and awkward moments fun/funny. I'm serious, you really don't need to look any further. This girl is YOUR girl. Most importantly: she has a phenomenal eye and takes the BEST pictures. Also important: she's runs a first rate business and makes everything easy and enjoyable. Camille was super responsive and always available. Finally, (and perhaps underrated in a wedding photographer): she LOVES love!! Which is just really sweet and helpful when you are talking wedding.

Here is the longer story about how great Camille is for those who want more: I met Camille early in our process (like I said, I knew photos were important to me so I started there). She came to a fun location that was convenient for me and we chatted casually while I looked at all of her amazing work. She then sent over a contract. My fiance is a lawyer so he was very particular about said contract. I was worried Camille would get upset or that we would scare her away - nope! She hung with us and patiently worked everything out so everyone was happy! Next, was the engagement shoot. We were not 100% sure we wanted an engagement shoot because we didn't need the pictures for a save the date. DO THE ENGAGEMENT SHOOT!! It was the end of a long work day and my fiance and I went from being stressed out to totally at ease and back in love! We ended up with the BEST pictures that are all over our house. As we got closer to our wedding, Camille helped us work through details and timeline. She is SO organized and asked us all the important but tricky questions about friends and family she would be shooting. THEN COVID happened :( We had to reschedule and reshuffle our wedding. I texted Camille and she instantly confirmed our new date and re-drafted our contract. Ultimately, my fiance and I decided we were going to go through with a small ceremony. Once again we got in touch with Camille, and once again she was there for us. She came to our COVID-friendly outdoor/backyard ceremony and captured the day in all of its glory. The pictures are breathtaking. They are everything you want from a wedding day!! IT WAS A BACKYARD!! Camille has such. an. eye. Seriously, she would ask us to do things and the videographer would say "oh, that's great!" and get the shot. I cannot say enough. She is wonderful to work with and captured our moments in ways we will treasure forever. She is worth way way more than she will ever charge you!!!! Thanks, Camille!!
    Adam S. Married on 12/05/2021

Amazing experience and results

Such a pleasure to work with Camille from start to finish. She's energetic, responsive, artistic, fun, and diligent. She made herself available for our last-minute Covid-friendly ceremony, put a smile on our faces, and delivered an incredible photo album almost immediately after the event. Would highly recommend!
  • Jasmin
    Jasmin A. Married on 10/11/2021

The Camille Leigh Photography Experience!

Camille and her staff were amazing. They even traveled hundreds of miles to capture our day after we had to change our plans due to the pandemic. Working with Camille was like working with a friend who just happens to be a awesome photographer. Our engagement and wedding portraits are so beautiful and she made the process fun! 10/10 we definitely recommend!
    Jerresha Married on 09/19/2021

Fanatic to work with!

Camille is very personable, professional and extremely easy to work with. She goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and captures amazing shots! I would 10/10 recommended her for your photography needs.
  • Jemarcus
    Jemarcus Married on 08/14/2021

The Best !!

The best to ever do it! Thank you!
  • Fallon
    Fallon B. Married on 07/31/2021

Excellent. Camille is the Best!

I would recommend anyone to her. She did a beautiful job on my engagement & wedding photos. Now I’m using her to do my maternity photo shoot. She made me, my husband & wedding party fill comfortable.
  • John
    John H. Married on 06/06/2021

She's great!

Camille made wedding pictures (something I was dreading) an absolute joy. She not only helped capture the joyful feeling of our wedding day, but she helped foster it too! A delightful person and the utmost professional at her craft, I wouldn't recommend anyone use a different photographer than her. Thank you Camille!
  • Desiree
    Desiree Married on 05/08/2021

Best Photographer Ever!

I knew we hit the jackpot when we had our engagement photo shoot with Camille nine months before our big day. Camille has an amazing eye and turned the middle of Main St into a beautiful backdrop for our photos. Needless to say, I couldn't wait for Camille to capture our big day. It was easy to communicate with Camille about any last minute changes before the big day and she was extremely flexible. She was patient with any and all delays that happened and somehow we were able to stay on schedule the day of the wedding. Camille, was like a friend and honorary bridesmaid, making sure my hair stayed out of my face for photos and helping me carry my train as we traversed the parking lot. I'm pretty sure I found my photographer for life, and can't wait to commission her for more photos as our family grows. Camille made my wedding day less stressful. I was even more surprised when I got my photos back on our one week anniversary. Thanks again Camille!
  • Tia
    Tia Married on 05/01/2021

Awesomeness!!

Camille was literally a breath of fresh air. Her personality and aura is just lovely. She is someone who makes you feel comfortable behind the camera. She did our engagement photos, which were beautiful! Don't get me started on the actual wedding photos. Those pictures were beautiful and she had everyone in order.
  • Lawrence
    Lawrence R. Married on 04/24/2021

Perfect visuals to narrate our wedding

Camille and her team are the absolute best! My wife and I aren't from Memphis, we are transplants by way of Mississippi and Louisiana. When we sent out our engagement invites, people from Memphis and afar alike asked us " where did you take your photos?" We love Memphis. But there is something to be said about finding places in the place you call home and making it look like how you feel about a place. Camille did that for us. From there we knew our wedding photos were going to amazing!

On our wedding day, it rained. That's a typical Memphis spring. You wouldn't know it by our photos. We look amazing. It captured our day perfectly and I'm not sure how Camille gets the light as perfect as she does, but she had us looking like it was 75 and sunny! Camille captured our guests in such a great way. I can't tell you how many people have posted and reposted their photos.... lots of new profile pics came from our wedding!

I show everyone our wedding pictures like they are pictures of my children HA! I'm so proud of them and how they represent my wife and me!

You'd be crazy not to book Camille! She's the best photographer I've ever had. She has a wonderful personality. She makes those awkward times like "what do I do with my hands" very easy. The quality of her photos is unmatched. You gotta get with Camille!

• Brooklyn
    Brooklyn A. Married on 03/18/2021

More than I could have imagined

Camille‘s team was awesome! They work very well with all of our concerns and made the day one of the most memorable day of our life. We will be using them to capture all our momentous event going forward!
  • Shaniece
    Shaniece Married on 03/13/2021

A Breath Of Fresh Air

Camille was truly a breath of fresh air. I have absolutely no complaints and I would recommend her 1000 times. She’s very patient, honest, professional, and she knows her stuff! She’s too d*mn good!
    Jade Married on 05/15/2020

Camille was amazing !

Camille was amazing ! She’s super friendly and made us feel very comfortable during the photo session. We got our photos back very quick and our photos came out beautiful. Couldn’t recommend her enough !
  • Shunta
    Shunta L. Married on 01/18/2020

The Best Ever!

Camille is amazing! From the moment we inquired about services to the receipt of our final shots, the experience was unmatched. She is timely, professional, friendly and knows how to make you feel comfortable. Do yourself and your special day a favor and book ASAP!
    Jasmine H. Married on 01/11/2020

Beyond Amazing Photographer

Camille is seriously AMAZING! My husband and I were so nervous about our engagment shoot since we almost never take pictures and we were scared it would be awkward. Camille made it so easy and chill and our pictures turned out to be beautiful! We had so much fun taking pictures with her that we immediately forgot about our awkwardness. Since our engagement shoot went so well, taking our wedding pictures was a breeze! Working with her was like having one of your oldest and closest friends take your picture.

Once we got our wedding pictures back, we were blown away! My mom, my sister, and I started crying as soon as we saw them because they were SO incredibly beautiful and they captured every single aspect of our day perfectly. Her attention to detail and her willingness to get the perfect angle, lighting, etc for the perfect picture is incredible. We cannot say enough amazing things about Camille. If you want beautiful memories of your day, we HIGHLY recommend booking Camille. It was one of the best decisions we made during wedding planning.
  • Emma
    Emma G. Married on 11/23/2019

The most perfect experience

Camille is a wonderful photographer who understands life is real and that it is so important to capture every happy moment. She is serious about her work while retaining down-to-earth. I could not ask for a better photographer experience. She is fun & helpful, kind and an all-around awesome person. We are in love with ALL of our pictures (truly have none we don’t love). Camille has great deals, and is very reasonable. I would recommend her a billion times over again. She rocks!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin K. Married on 11/02/2019

We love Camille!!

I cannot say enough good things about Camille. She is so friendly, funny, outgoing, and relatable. She helped make our engagement photos fun and breezy plus they looked AMAZING! She was flexible with our wedding timeline. She is awesome. I highly recommend Camille!
    Britney T. Married on 09/01/2019

Best Wedding Photographer in the World ;)

My husband and I had an amazing experience with Camille Leigh Photography . She was beyond professional and kind. We both loved her energy, creativity and personality . She made our wedding day so special by capturing such beautiful photos. I am currently obsessed with our wedding photographs. I am so grateful . I am literally in tears writing this by the way=-) I recommend her to any one that is looking for a photographer that cares about both your wedding day as well as your vision.
  • Indira
    Indira C. Married on 06/22/2019

Brides Stop, Look, and Book! Camille is your wedding photographer!

BRIDES LOOK and BOOK! THIS IS YOUR WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER!!!!
    First suggestion is to make this review box larger for Camille's clients because there is no way we can describe how incredible she is in such a short frame! I truly don't know where to begin and how to describe what a phenomenal wedding photographer she is, but also how she is just such an amazing and caring person.

Camille is undoubtedly one of the best investments you and your future husband or wife will make. From our initial phone call, to our engagement shoot, and everything in between leading up to our big day Camille covered it. No question went unanswered, no idea or request was too crazy or out the box, and she made you feel so comfortable preparing for the best day of your lives.
    Camille is super organized and efficient and she thinks of even the tiniest detail before you do. Brides this is who you need on your big day. Camille comes equipped with all of the her professional equipment obviously, but it's what you don't expect or anticipate that she has covered those unexpected things that happen out of the blue yes she has those covered too!

This is what makes her such an easy choice when booking something this important such as wedding photography. She is a photographer, planner, bridal stylist, bridesmaid, coordinator all wrapped in one. Her calm demeanor and expertise keeps the day flowing and makes everything run so smoothly. My husband and our our forever indebted to Camille for capturing one of the most incredible days of our lives. Those special moments captured will live in our hearts forever.
  • Sage
    Sage B. Married on 06/14/2019

One of the most relaxed photographers I’ve ever seen

Camille was honestly such a blessing as a photographer. She approached me and my girlfriend asking us to model for her, and we honestly had no idea what to expect. Upon arriving she was all smiles and so excited. She took us to different spots and kept everything so relaxed and easy to work with. My girlfriend and I were hesitant to step in front of the camera, but Camille and her team absolutely brushed that away. She had upbeat music playing, and marveled at every picture making us feel so comfortable and happy to be there. She understands capturing moments of love and understanding between you and your partner. She fully understands exactly what triggers the perfect moment and captures it with equal skill. 11/10 recommend her to anyone who wants to make some amazing memories
    Ashley Married on 06/08/2019

Mrs. Ashley Stewart

OMG, this little section is not long enough for all the good things I have to say about Camille. If you haven’t booked her you are missing out big time, she is the absolute best person to do photography business with. Photographer turned family she made this experience so easy, so fun. I am not a picture person but I will get in front of her camera any day she’s just that good. I love her so much she’s the best !!!
  • Nakia
    Nakia C. Married on 04/06/2019

The Best Wedding Photographer ever!

Camille is so amazing in her craft and her personality made me and my husband feel so at ease! My butterflies went away when she walked through the door the day of my wedding. She owned her space and it showed! I love our engagement pics, wedding pics and boudoir pics! Thanks Camille.
    April Married on 03/16/2019

Wonderful!

Words cannot begin to describe how amazing Camille is. Her pictures are absolutely stunning and she knows how to capture the genuine smiles. She was a joy to work with throughout the whole process. She is very personable and she made our wedding day amazing. We had many guests comment on how personable and nice she was at the wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend Camille to anyone.
    Diwura Married on 11/10/2018
    Camille is so amazing..like seriously just book her. My fiancé HATES taking pictures so I was very nervous about our engagement photo session. She made him feel so comfortable and he enjoyed every minute of the session despite the scorching sun and 102 temp.....she's definitely a genius and good at what she does. She was helpful during the photo shoot, very professional and yet so laid back. I was literally in tears when I got our pictures and got to go through them, they were so beautiful, she also surprised us by making them available earlier than we expected. I'm so glad we booked her, best bang for your buck . Just do it!!!
    Katie Married on 10/20/2018

The Best to Ever Do it!

Camille is the best - obviously! Her work is fantastic! She's creative and talented. Her shots catch every detail and quiet moment. Camille got to know us and what was important to us and made our vision come to life, even with minimal details from us. She's such a sweet and cool spirit that her shoots don't feel like photography, it feels more like hanging with a good friend with a camera! BOOK HER!