Camille Leigh Photography Reviews

42 | Cordova, TN

42 Reviews for Camille Leigh Photography

• Dylan

Dylan Graetz · Getting married on 12/05/2021

Camille is the GREATEST photographer of all time!

Wedding planning is all about making a million decisions Some you care about, many you don't. If you are like me...one thing you care about is having great photos. A thing I didn't know I cared about was having a lovely human for a photographer who will make your life easy and awkward moments fun/funny. I'm serious, you really don't need to look any further. This girl is YOUR girl. Most importantly: she has a phenomenal eye and takes the BEST pictures. Also important: she's runs a first rate business and makes everything easy and enjoyable. Camille was super responsive and always available. Finally, (and perhaps underrated in a wedding photographer): she LOVES love!! Which is just really sweet and helpful when you are talking wedding.

Here is the longer story about how great Camille is for those who want more: I met Camille early in our process (like I said, I knew photos were important to me so I started there). She came to a fun location that was convenient for me and we chatted casually while I looked at all of her amazing work. She then sent over a contract. My fiance is a lawyer so he was very particular about said contract. I was worried Camille would get upset or that we would scare her away - nope! She hung with us and patiently worked everything out so everyone was happy! Next, was the engagement shoot. We were not 100% sure we wanted an engagement shoot because we didn't need the pictures for a save the date. DO THE ENGAGEMENT SHOOT!! It was the end of a long work day and my fiance and I went from being stressed out to totally at ease and back in love! We ended up with the BEST pictures that are all over our house. As we got closer to our wedding, Camille helped us work through details and timeline. She is SO organized and asked us all the important but tricky questions about friends and family she would be shooting. THEN COVID happened :( We had to reschedule and reshuffle our wedding. I texted Camille and she instantly confirmed our new date and re-drafted our contract. Ultimately, my fiance and I decided we were going to go through with a small ceremony. Once again we got in touch with Camille, and once again she was there for us. She came to our COVID-friendly outdoor/backyard ceremony and captured the day in all of its glory. The pictures are breathtaking. They are everything you want from a wedding day!! IT WAS A BACKYARD!! Camille has such. an. eye. Seriously, she would ask us to do things and the videographer would say "oh, that's great!" and get the shot. I cannot say enough. She is wonderful to work with and captured our moments in ways we will treasure forever. She is worth way way more than she will ever charge you!!!! Thanks, Camille!!

Sent on 05/27/2020

Adam Schulman · Getting married on 12/05/2021

Amazing experience and results

Such a pleasure to work with Camille from start to finish. She's energetic, responsive, artistic, fun, and diligent. She made herself available for our last-minute Covid-friendly ceremony, put a smile on our faces, and delivered an incredible photo album almost immediately after the event. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/28/2020

Jade Vo · Married on 05/15/2020

Camille was amazing !

Camille was amazing ! She’s super friendly and made us feel very comfortable during the photo session. We got our photos back very quick and our photos came out beautiful. Couldn’t recommend her enough !

Sent on 05/21/2020
  • Emma

Emma Gadberry Stewart · Married on 11/23/2019

The most perfect experience

Camille is a wonderful photographer who understands life is real and that it is so important to capture every happy moment. She is serious about her work while retaining down-to-earth. I could not ask for a better photographer experience. She is fun & helpful, kind and an all-around awesome person. We are in love with ALL of our pictures (truly have none we don’t love). Camille has great deals, and is very reasonable. I would recommend her a billion times over again. She rocks!

Sent on 02/16/2020
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Kelley · Married on 11/02/2019

We love Camille!!

I cannot say enough good things about Camille. She is so friendly, funny, outgoing, and relatable. She helped make our engagement photos fun and breezy plus they looked AMAZING! She was flexible with our wedding timeline. She is awesome. I highly recommend Camille!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Britney Thomas · Married on 09/01/2019

Best Wedding Photographer in the World ;)

My husband and I had an amazing experience with Camille Leigh Photography . She was beyond professional and kind. We both loved her energy, creativity and personality . She made our wedding day so special by capturing such beautiful photos. I am currently obsessed with our wedding photographs. I am so grateful . I am literally in tears writing this by the way=-) I recommend her to any one that is looking for a photographer that cares about both your wedding day as well as your vision.

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Indira

Indira Cotton · Married on 06/22/2019

Brides Stop, Look, and Book! Camille is your wedding photographer!

BRIDES LOOK and BOOK! THIS IS YOUR WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER!!!!
    First suggestion is to make this review box larger for Camille's clients because there is no way we can describe how incredible she is in such a short frame! I truly don't know where to begin and how to describe what a phenomenal wedding photographer she is, but also how she is just such an amazing and caring person.

Camille is undoubtedly one of the best investments you and your future husband or wife will make. From our initial phone call, to our engagement shoot, and everything in between leading up to our big day Camille covered it. No question went unanswered, no idea or request was too crazy or out the box, and she made you feel so comfortable preparing for the best day of your lives.
    Camille is super organized and efficient and she thinks of even the tiniest detail before you do. Brides this is who you need on your big day. Camille comes equipped with all of the her professional equipment obviously, but it's what you don't expect or anticipate that she has covered those unexpected things that happen out of the blue yes she has those covered too!

This is what makes her such an easy choice when booking something this important such as wedding photography. She is a photographer, planner, bridal stylist, bridesmaid, coordinator all wrapped in one. Her calm demeanor and expertise keeps the day flowing and makes everything run so smoothly. My husband and our our forever indebted to Camille for capturing one of the most incredible days of our lives. Those special moments captured will live in our hearts forever.

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Sage

Sage Bender · Married on 06/14/2019

One of the most relaxed photographers I’ve ever seen

Camille was honestly such a blessing as a photographer. She approached me and my girlfriend asking us to model for her, and we honestly had no idea what to expect. Upon arriving she was all smiles and so excited. She took us to different spots and kept everything so relaxed and easy to work with. My girlfriend and I were hesitant to step in front of the camera, but Camille and her team absolutely brushed that away. She had upbeat music playing, and marveled at every picture making us feel so comfortable and happy to be there. She understands capturing moments of love and understanding between you and your partner. She fully understands exactly what triggers the perfect moment and captures it with equal skill. 11/10 recommend her to anyone who wants to make some amazing memories

Sent on 06/15/2019

Ashley · Married on 06/08/2019

Mrs. Ashley Stewart

OMG, this little section is not long enough for all the good things I have to say about Camille. If you haven’t booked her you are missing out big time, she is the absolute best person to do photography business with. Photographer turned family she made this experience so easy, so fun. I am not a picture person but I will get in front of her camera any day she’s just that good. I love her so much she’s the best !!!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Nakia

nakia m chambliss · Married on 04/06/2019

The Best Wedding Photographer ever!

Camille is so amazing in her craft and her personality made me and my husband feel so at ease! My butterflies went away when she walked through the door the day of my wedding. She owned her space and it showed! I love our engagement pics, wedding pics and boudoir pics! Thanks Camille.

Sent on 09/23/2019

April · Married on 03/16/2019

Wonderful!

Words cannot begin to describe how amazing Camille is. Her pictures are absolutely stunning and she knows how to capture the genuine smiles. She was a joy to work with throughout the whole process. She is very personable and she made our wedding day amazing. We had many guests comment on how personable and nice she was at the wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend Camille to anyone.

Sent on 03/31/2019

Diwura · Married on 11/10/2018

Camille is so amazing..like seriously just book her. My fiancé HATES taking pictures so I was very nervous about our engagement photo session. She made him feel so comfortable and he enjoyed every minute of the session despite the scorching sun and 102 temp.....she's definitely a genius and good at what she does. She was helpful during the photo shoot, very professional and yet so laid back. I was literally in tears when I got our pictures and got to go through them, they were so beautiful, she also surprised us by making them available earlier than we expected. I'm so glad we booked her, best bang for your buck . Just do it!!!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Katie Mo · Married on 10/20/2018

The Best to Ever Do it!

Camille is the best - obviously! Her work is fantastic! She's creative and talented. Her shots catch every detail and quiet moment. Camille got to know us and what was important to us and made our vision come to life, even with minimal details from us. She's such a sweet and cool spirit that her shoots don't feel like photography, it feels more like hanging with a good friend with a camera! BOOK HER!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis G · Married on 10/13/2018

Camille is Amazing!

Camille is awesome! She did our engagement shoot, a personal photo shoot And our wedding. She is extremely talented and so professional! Can’t wait to see the finished product from our wedding!

• Shelby

Shelby · Married on 09/29/2018

Photographer

Awesome photographer! Camille takes amazing pictures and is so easy to work with. We did our engagement and wedding pictures with her.My husband and I highly recommend using her at any wedding!

• Jamie

Jamie · Married on 09/22/2018

Camille is the best photographer EVER!

The second we met Camille we knew she would be the perfect person to take our wedding pictures. Not only were the pictures she took AMAZING, but she went out of her way to make our engagement and wedding photos absolutely everything we could have wished for. Her hilarious personality and step by step directions for poses made our anxieties about being in front of the camera completely disappear. We cannot thank Camille enough for the beautiful photos and for making our wedding day absolutely perfect.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Joe Kelly · Married on 09/22/2018

Review from a Groom

Camille made such an impact on my wedding that me, A GROOM, wants to share our story. We kind of fell into Camille through a referral of our wedding coordinator, and we could not have asked for a better photographer. We both have always been shy about taking pictures, never thought that pictures of us were amazing- but I cannot tell you the pure emotion when she got us our first round of pictures from our wedding back. If you asked me how many times out of 1000 would we choose to use Camille as a photographer, I promise with everything in me, we would use her each 1000 times. Camille, thank you for making our special day something we can look back to forever and smile about it.

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • L Dannielle

LaKeshia · Married on 09/08/2018

Talented, Fun, and Goes Above & Beyond!

Camille is the BEST! She is an excellent and gifted photographer, but she’s also a confidant and extremely helpful with the wedding planning process. Camille went above and beyond from the moment we reached out (setting up time to Skype with us) to providing resources like a detailed wedding photography guide and Facebook support group to being available to answer questions about the photography, day of timeline, etc. She genuinely has a gift for making anyone feel comfortable in front of a camera, no matter how awkward or nervous you may think you are. Our package included a boudoir shoot for me as well, and I came in nervous but left feeling so empowered and beautiful. Boudoir is just another one of Camille’s many talents. In addition, she was very very very accommodating. Not only did she drive here to Nashville for our engagement shoot, but she also accompanied my husband as they drove around Memphis scoping out potential spots for our wedding photos. Throughout the process, we felt like Camille was family and was genuinely interested and invested in our day being super successful (i.e. literally serving champagne to guests in a moment when we were short staffed….and no, that did not stop her from still getting high quality pictures)! We would recommend and work with her again in a heartbeat!

• McLisa

Mclisa Willis · Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing Talent

Special thanks to Camille Leigh for capturing our wedding. She had many of the pictures up as a slideshow on her laptop during my reception! She offered the most for her price, she was flexible, and made sure we were relaxed during the shoot!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Sabrina · Married on 05/25/2018

Camille is literally the best person ever. She has made me and my fiancé so comfortable during this process. We are still planning so that can be stressful, but one thing we are not stressed about at all is photography. Her prices are bomb! Her work is bomb! Her Professionalism is Bomb! Her creativity is Bomb! She has amazing energy! I'm sure after this is all over we will still talk often like we do now. BOOK HER NOW! Your search ends now!

Sent on 01/15/2018
  • Jordann

Jordann Clp · Married on 03/06/2018

The very best around

It did not take my now husband and I long at all before we knew we wanted and needed to work with Camille. We had been looking around for a great photographer for our engagement and wedding photos. We had a meeting with Camille Monday at 5 and by 5:15 we knew we needed her. We were still at the meeting and we knew she was IT. Camille did my boudior photos, along with our engagement and wedding photos. Almost everyday I am looking at my pictures. Her work is like no other. The photos are amazing and having her at the wedding was just like having a fun family member with you every step of the way. Now as we speak I am trying to see when she can do more pictures for me...CAMILLE IS THE BEST! I AM SO GRATEFUL I GOT THE OPPORTUNITY TO WORK WITH HER.

Sent on 02/24/2020

Melissa · Married on 12/15/2017

Camille is wonderful, she is so attentive and easy going, and made us all feel relaxed and Beautiful! And the pictures are AMAZING!

Sent on 12/16/2017

Keila Smith-Gendron · Married on 10/29/2017

The BEST photographer hands down!

I was nervous about how my husband and I would make our photos look authentic and natural like the photos I see in magazines because we’re both awkward. Camille made us feel so relaxed and comfortable. I felt like I had known her for years. Our engagement shoot was actually fun and we got a chance to bond because of the cute things she made us do. That’s why those smiles were authentic! We actually were having fun. Our photos came out even more beautiful than I expected. Her spirit alone helped me to relax on our wedding day and the results were amazing. Camille is a beautiful person and she will definitely be our lifelong photographer.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Brittany · Married on 10/21/2017

I am very pleased with Camille Leigh Photography! When I was searching for a wedding photographer I was looking for not only a reasonable price but also a specific style. Her packages are very reasonable and I loved that they included a bridal session or a boudoir session AND engagement pictures! I also will have her and an assistant the day of my wedding for EIGHT hours!!! She was also willing to travel four hours away on a holiday for our engagement session which by the way was absolutely perfect. We got our pictures back much faster than I expected and they were very easy to access. She is also a very fun, upbeat & open-minded person. I can't wait for our wedding in October.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Courtney · Married on 10/19/2017

Camille was one of the most amazing aspects of my wedding! She was soo understanding throughout the process and perfect during the ceremony! She is creative on the spot and made my wedding look like the fairytale that I imagined it to be. I have recommended her to all my friends for everything from family portraits to wedding photography. She is amazing!

Sent on 01/07/2018