Camille Leigh Photography Reviews

Camille Leigh Photography 5
Camille Leigh Photography 6
Camille Leigh Photography 7

Diwura · Married on 11/10/2018

Camille is so amazing..like seriously just book her. My fiancé HATES taking pictures so I was very nervous about our engagement photo session. She made him feel so comfortable and he enjoyed every minute of the session despite the scorching sun and 102 temp.....she's definitely a genius and good at what she does. She was helpful during the photo shoot, very professional and yet so laid back. I was literally in tears when I got our pictures and got to go through them, they were so beautiful, she also surprised us by making them available earlier than we expected. I'm so glad we booked her, best bang for your buck . Just do it!!!

• Alexis

Alexis G · Married on 10/13/2018

Camille is Amazing!

Camille is awesome! She did our engagement shoot, a personal photo shoot And our wedding. She is extremely talented and so professional! Can’t wait to see the finished product from our wedding!

• Shelby

Shelby · Married on 09/29/2018

Photographer

Awesome photographer! Camille takes amazing pictures and is so easy to work with. We did our engagement and wedding pictures with her.My husband and I highly recommend using her at any wedding!

Camille Leigh Photography 17
    Camille Leigh Photography 18
    Camille Leigh Photography 19
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 09/22/2018

Camille is the best photographer EVER!

The second we met Camille we knew she would be the perfect person to take our wedding pictures. Not only were the pictures she took AMAZING, but she went out of her way to make our engagement and wedding photos absolutely everything we could have wished for. Her hilarious personality and step by step directions for poses made our anxieties about being in front of the camera completely disappear. We cannot thank Camille enough for the beautiful photos and for making our wedding day absolutely perfect.

Camille Leigh Photography 20
    Camille Leigh Photography 21
    Camille Leigh Photography 22
    Camille Leigh Photography 23
    Camille Leigh Photography 24
    Camille Leigh Photography 25

Joe Kelly · Married on 09/22/2018

Review from a Groom

Camille made such an impact on my wedding that me, A GROOM, wants to share our story. We kind of fell into Camille through a referral of our wedding coordinator, and we could not have asked for a better photographer. We both have always been shy about taking pictures, never thought that pictures of us were amazing- but I cannot tell you the pure emotion when she got us our first round of pictures from our wedding back. If you asked me how many times out of 1000 would we choose to use Camille as a photographer, I promise with everything in me, we would use her each 1000 times. Camille, thank you for making our special day something we can look back to forever and smile about it.

Camille Leigh Photography 26
    Camille Leigh Photography 27
    Camille Leigh Photography 28
    Camille Leigh Photography 29
  • McLisa

Mclisa Willis · Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing Talent

Special thanks to Camille Leigh for capturing our wedding. She had many of the pictures up as a slideshow on her laptop during my reception! She offered the most for her price, she was flexible, and made sure we were relaxed during the shoot!

Sabrina · Married on 05/25/2018

Camille is literally the best person ever. She has made me and my fiancé so comfortable during this process. We are still planning so that can be stressful, but one thing we are not stressed about at all is photography. Her prices are bomb! Her work is bomb! Her Professionalism is Bomb! Her creativity is Bomb! She has amazing energy! I'm sure after this is all over we will still talk often like we do now. BOOK HER NOW! Your search ends now!

Camille Leigh Photography 30
    Camille Leigh Photography 31
    Camille Leigh Photography 32
    Camille Leigh Photography 33

Melissa · Married on 12/15/2017

Camille is wonderful, she is so attentive and easy going, and made us all feel relaxed and Beautiful! And the pictures are AMAZING!

Brittany · Married on 10/21/2017

I am very pleased with Camille Leigh Photography! When I was searching for a wedding photographer I was looking for not only a reasonable price but also a specific style. Her packages are very reasonable and I loved that they included a bridal session or a boudoir session AND engagement pictures! I also will have her and an assistant the day of my wedding for EIGHT hours!!! She was also willing to travel four hours away on a holiday for our engagement session which by the way was absolutely perfect. We got our pictures back much faster than I expected and they were very easy to access. She is also a very fun, upbeat & open-minded person. I can't wait for our wedding in October.

Courtney · Married on 10/19/2017

Camille was one of the most amazing aspects of my wedding! She was soo understanding throughout the process and perfect during the ceremony! She is creative on the spot and made my wedding look like the fairytale that I imagined it to be. I have recommended her to all my friends for everything from family portraits to wedding photography. She is amazing!

Melanie S. · Married on 09/03/2017

Her Best is Yet to Come

Cammie is a stellar photographer with a stellar talent and an even more stellar personality. Her creativity, vision, and business acumen surpass many others in her line of work. Shes patient with large groups, efficient, and respectful of everyone’s time. (Plus her pictures are GORGEOUS!) My family will never work with another photographer. She’s the best and I look forward to seeing her blossom in her field!

Ashley · Married on 08/26/2017

Camille Leigh is amazing!!! Not only she's professional, but the outcome of her photos are breathtaking! I highly recommend her for your photo needs!

Marcus · Married on 08/26/2017

From the first meeting, It was evident that Camille was going to be our photographer. From the invitation photos to the big day, Camille was absolutely awesome. She was very professional and truly skilled in her craft. She took the absolute best candid shots, and truly worked well with children that were apart of the occasion. Her vision was superb, and I loved how she incorporated what we wanted as well. I would recommend her to any and everyone!

ShaRhonda · Married on 05/27/2017

Very professional and efficient! Cammie is definitely a Gem! I was honored to have her be apart of my wedding journey!

Lakisha · Married on 04/30/2017

Wonderful personality. She made the shoot really fun. My husband is not a picture taking guy, but she made him so comfortable to step outside his box. I was so grateful for that. Genuinely nice person.

• Y

Yoshiko · Married on 12/31/2016

I absolutely loved working with Camille!!! I searched for many months before my wedding for photographer that was amazing and affordable. I was so blessed to find Camille on Instagram. Her work is beyond amazing and her professionalism matches her work! When I reached out to Camille, she was very clear and concise with what she offers, how she could bring my ideas to life, familiar with my wedding venue, and also shared a wedding planning guide that I love to share with other brides! When things weren't going the way as expected at my wedding, Camille served as my photographer but also as a friend. She was there to let me know that everything will be just fine! I would highly recommend Camille for your photography needs. It's been almost a year since my wedding but when I look back at the moments Camille captured, I feel like it's happening all over again. :)

• O

Olivia · Married on 09/03/2016

Camille was wonderful! She made sure she met your wants, made you feel comfortable, and gave you lasting, beautiful pictures. I adore her!!

Jennifer · Married on 08/08/2016

Awesome! She knows what she's doing and very helpful and creative! No regrets.

Jessica · Married on 01/09/2016

I had Cammie for my wedding January 2016!
    She was so great! She made me feel comfortable and I felt confident that she had everything under control and I didn't have to worry! She was there all day until I left and had the best personality! You'll be so glad you had her on your big day! Her work is amazing!!

Nicole · Married on 11/07/2015

Amazing photography skills and great imagination!! Bubbly personality and genuine spirit. I would highly recommend!

Helsa · Married on 10/17/2015

Best photographer ever!!! I used her for all family photo shoots and a boudoir photo shoot as well.

Alesha · Married on 09/05/2015

Camille is absolutely the best!! She has the ability to make your pictures look like they belong in the magazine with the A list celebrities... And why should you not belong there?? It is YOUR DAY!!! If you invest in her you will not be disappointed. It's more than just taking pictures, it's an ENTIRE experience. You can trust what she says because she WILL deliver!! Years later when you look back at your photos you will still be glad you invested in her to capture one of the best days off your LIFE!!. She pulls out concepts no one else has even thought of yet. She captured EVERY emotion of the day!! I still don't know how she did it!! Our experience with her was professional yet fun... The end result........ BREATHTAKING!!!

talesha · Married on 08/01/2015

She was everything I expected and more my photos were amazing and she made it fun the whole ride...i truly got my money worth

Jessica · Married on 05/05/2015

Camille was phenomenal on our wedding day. Not only did my photos come out great she wasn't afraid to step in where needed. She even made sure we ate reception. I would hire her again, a thousand times over!