Camille Leigh Photography Reviews

Camille Leigh Photography 6
Camille Leigh Photography 7
  • Sage

Sage Bender · Married on 06/14/2019

One of the most relaxed photographers I’ve ever seen

Camille was honestly such a blessing as a photographer. She approached me and my girlfriend asking us to model for her, and we honestly had no idea what to expect. Upon arriving she was all smiles and so excited. She took us to different spots and kept everything so relaxed and easy to work with. My girlfriend and I were hesitant to step in front of the camera, but Camille and her team absolutely brushed that away. She had upbeat music playing, and marveled at every picture making us feel so comfortable and happy to be there. She understands capturing moments of love and understanding between you and your partner. She fully understands exactly what triggers the perfect moment and captures it with equal skill. 11/10 recommend her to anyone who wants to make some amazing memories

Sent on 06/15/2019
    Camille Leigh Photography 8
    Camille Leigh Photography 9
    Camille Leigh Photography 10
    Camille Leigh Photography 11

Ashley · Married on 06/08/2019

Mrs. Ashley Stewart

OMG, this little section is not long enough for all the good things I have to say about Camille. If you haven’t booked her you are missing out big time, she is the absolute best person to do photography business with. Photographer turned family she made this experience so easy, so fun. I am not a picture person but I will get in front of her camera any day she’s just that good. I love her so much she’s the best !!!

Sent on 06/28/2019
    Camille Leigh Photography 12

April · Married on 03/16/2019

Wonderful!

Words cannot begin to describe how amazing Camille is. Her pictures are absolutely stunning and she knows how to capture the genuine smiles. She was a joy to work with throughout the whole process. She is very personable and she made our wedding day amazing. We had many guests comment on how personable and nice she was at the wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend Camille to anyone.

Sent on 03/31/2019

Diwura · Married on 11/10/2018

Camille is so amazing..like seriously just book her. My fiancé HATES taking pictures so I was very nervous about our engagement photo session. She made him feel so comfortable and he enjoyed every minute of the session despite the scorching sun and 102 temp.....she's definitely a genius and good at what she does. She was helpful during the photo shoot, very professional and yet so laid back. I was literally in tears when I got our pictures and got to go through them, they were so beautiful, she also surprised us by making them available earlier than we expected. I'm so glad we booked her, best bang for your buck . Just do it!!!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Katie Mo · Married on 10/20/2018

The Best to Ever Do it!

Camille is the best - obviously! Her work is fantastic! She's creative and talented. Her shots catch every detail and quiet moment. Camille got to know us and what was important to us and made our vision come to life, even with minimal details from us. She's such a sweet and cool spirit that her shoots don't feel like photography, it feels more like hanging with a good friend with a camera! BOOK HER!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis G · Married on 10/13/2018

Camille is Amazing!

Camille is awesome! She did our engagement shoot, a personal photo shoot And our wedding. She is extremely talented and so professional! Can’t wait to see the finished product from our wedding!

• Shelby

Shelby · Married on 09/29/2018

Photographer

Awesome photographer! Camille takes amazing pictures and is so easy to work with. We did our engagement and wedding pictures with her.My husband and I highly recommend using her at any wedding!

Camille Leigh Photography 13
    Camille Leigh Photography 14
    Camille Leigh Photography 15
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 09/22/2018

Camille is the best photographer EVER!

The second we met Camille we knew she would be the perfect person to take our wedding pictures. Not only were the pictures she took AMAZING, but she went out of her way to make our engagement and wedding photos absolutely everything we could have wished for. Her hilarious personality and step by step directions for poses made our anxieties about being in front of the camera completely disappear. We cannot thank Camille enough for the beautiful photos and for making our wedding day absolutely perfect.

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Camille Leigh Photography 20
    Camille Leigh Photography 21

Joe Kelly · Married on 09/22/2018

Review from a Groom

Camille made such an impact on my wedding that me, A GROOM, wants to share our story. We kind of fell into Camille through a referral of our wedding coordinator, and we could not have asked for a better photographer. We both have always been shy about taking pictures, never thought that pictures of us were amazing- but I cannot tell you the pure emotion when she got us our first round of pictures from our wedding back. If you asked me how many times out of 1000 would we choose to use Camille as a photographer, I promise with everything in me, we would use her each 1000 times. Camille, thank you for making our special day something we can look back to forever and smile about it.

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Camille Leigh Photography 22
    Camille Leigh Photography 23
    Camille Leigh Photography 24
    Camille Leigh Photography 25
  • L Dannielle

LaKeshia · Married on 09/08/2018

Talented, Fun, and Goes Above & Beyond!

Camille is the BEST! She is an excellent and gifted photographer, but she’s also a confidant and extremely helpful with the wedding planning process. Camille went above and beyond from the moment we reached out (setting up time to Skype with us) to providing resources like a detailed wedding photography guide and Facebook support group to being available to answer questions about the photography, day of timeline, etc. She genuinely has a gift for making anyone feel comfortable in front of a camera, no matter how awkward or nervous you may think you are. Our package included a boudoir shoot for me as well, and I came in nervous but left feeling so empowered and beautiful. Boudoir is just another one of Camille’s many talents. In addition, she was very very very accommodating. Not only did she drive here to Nashville for our engagement shoot, but she also accompanied my husband as they drove around Memphis scoping out potential spots for our wedding photos. Throughout the process, we felt like Camille was family and was genuinely interested and invested in our day being super successful (i.e. literally serving champagne to guests in a moment when we were short staffed….and no, that did not stop her from still getting high quality pictures)! We would recommend and work with her again in a heartbeat!

Camille Leigh Photography 26
    Camille Leigh Photography 34
  • McLisa

Mclisa Willis · Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing Talent

Special thanks to Camille Leigh for capturing our wedding. She had many of the pictures up as a slideshow on her laptop during my reception! She offered the most for her price, she was flexible, and made sure we were relaxed during the shoot!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Sabrina · Married on 05/25/2018

Camille is literally the best person ever. She has made me and my fiancé so comfortable during this process. We are still planning so that can be stressful, but one thing we are not stressed about at all is photography. Her prices are bomb! Her work is bomb! Her Professionalism is Bomb! Her creativity is Bomb! She has amazing energy! I'm sure after this is all over we will still talk often like we do now. BOOK HER NOW! Your search ends now!

Sent on 01/15/2018
    Camille Leigh Photography 35
    Camille Leigh Photography 36
    Camille Leigh Photography 37
    Camille Leigh Photography 38

Melissa · Married on 12/15/2017

Camille is wonderful, she is so attentive and easy going, and made us all feel relaxed and Beautiful! And the pictures are AMAZING!

Sent on 12/16/2017

Keila Smith-Gendron · Married on 10/29/2017

The BEST photographer hands down!

I was nervous about how my husband and I would make our photos look authentic and natural like the photos I see in magazines because we’re both awkward. Camille made us feel so relaxed and comfortable. I felt like I had known her for years. Our engagement shoot was actually fun and we got a chance to bond because of the cute things she made us do. That’s why those smiles were authentic! We actually were having fun. Our photos came out even more beautiful than I expected. Her spirit alone helped me to relax on our wedding day and the results were amazing. Camille is a beautiful person and she will definitely be our lifelong photographer.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Brittany · Married on 10/21/2017

I am very pleased with Camille Leigh Photography! When I was searching for a wedding photographer I was looking for not only a reasonable price but also a specific style. Her packages are very reasonable and I loved that they included a bridal session or a boudoir session AND engagement pictures! I also will have her and an assistant the day of my wedding for EIGHT hours!!! She was also willing to travel four hours away on a holiday for our engagement session which by the way was absolutely perfect. We got our pictures back much faster than I expected and they were very easy to access. She is also a very fun, upbeat & open-minded person. I can't wait for our wedding in October.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Courtney · Married on 10/19/2017

Camille was one of the most amazing aspects of my wedding! She was soo understanding throughout the process and perfect during the ceremony! She is creative on the spot and made my wedding look like the fairytale that I imagined it to be. I have recommended her to all my friends for everything from family portraits to wedding photography. She is amazing!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Melanie S. · Married on 09/03/2017

Her Best is Yet to Come

Cammie is a stellar photographer with a stellar talent and an even more stellar personality. Her creativity, vision, and business acumen surpass many others in her line of work. Shes patient with large groups, efficient, and respectful of everyone’s time. (Plus her pictures are GORGEOUS!) My family will never work with another photographer. She’s the best and I look forward to seeing her blossom in her field!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Ashley · Married on 08/26/2017

Camille Leigh is amazing!!! Not only she's professional, but the outcome of her photos are breathtaking! I highly recommend her for your photo needs!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Marcus · Married on 08/26/2017

From the first meeting, It was evident that Camille was going to be our photographer. From the invitation photos to the big day, Camille was absolutely awesome. She was very professional and truly skilled in her craft. She took the absolute best candid shots, and truly worked well with children that were apart of the occasion. Her vision was superb, and I loved how she incorporated what we wanted as well. I would recommend her to any and everyone!

ShaRhonda · Married on 05/27/2017

Very professional and efficient! Cammie is definitely a Gem! I was honored to have her be apart of my wedding journey!

Lakisha · Married on 04/30/2017

Wonderful personality. She made the shoot really fun. My husband is not a picture taking guy, but she made him so comfortable to step outside his box. I was so grateful for that. Genuinely nice person.

Sent on 09/08/2017
  • Y

Yoshiko · Married on 12/31/2016

I absolutely loved working with Camille!!! I searched for many months before my wedding for photographer that was amazing and affordable. I was so blessed to find Camille on Instagram. Her work is beyond amazing and her professionalism matches her work! When I reached out to Camille, she was very clear and concise with what she offers, how she could bring my ideas to life, familiar with my wedding venue, and also shared a wedding planning guide that I love to share with other brides! When things weren't going the way as expected at my wedding, Camille served as my photographer but also as a friend. She was there to let me know that everything will be just fine! I would highly recommend Camille for your photography needs. It's been almost a year since my wedding but when I look back at the moments Camille captured, I feel like it's happening all over again. :)

Sent on 09/11/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/03/2016

Camille was wonderful! She made sure she met your wants, made you feel comfortable, and gave you lasting, beautiful pictures. I adore her!!

Jennifer · Married on 08/08/2016

Awesome! She knows what she's doing and very helpful and creative! No regrets.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Jessica · Married on 01/09/2016

I had Cammie for my wedding January 2016!
    She was so great! She made me feel comfortable and I felt confident that she had everything under control and I didn't have to worry! She was there all day until I left and had the best personality! You'll be so glad you had her on your big day! Her work is amazing!!

Sent on 09/05/2017