Germantown, TN 38138 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Real Weddings 1

About Amavi Films

Amavi Films is about real moments and having your wedding video tell your love story. As a wedding videographer, I recognize that every moment of your love story is beautiful. From the way your fiance tears up during the first look to the subtle dance you do right as your pronounced newlyweds. If your veil catches fire briefly from a candle (yes, that’s happened before). All of that is showcased in your wedding video so that it tells your real story.

Every person and every couple is truly beautiful, which is why everything I film and any time I ask for you to pose is based on what you all do naturally as a couple! This is also why your wedding video will feel like you’re experiencing your wedding day as it unfolded.

Your wedding video will be timeless yet modern, full of real moments that tell the story of your wedding day. I’m an equality-minded wedding filmmaker, embracing the unique story of every couple. You’re getting a professionally trained wedding videographer, but we’re also going to have so much fun on your wedding day.

• Josh Diliyok

5 Reviews for Amavi Films

• Tanya

Tanya · Married on 10/12/2019

Mesmerizing

If you’re here you are likely looking for a way to capture your wedding day beyond images that will end up in frames, on your walls, or as a screensaver on your phone! You want a story on film.

Please call Sarah/Amavi films immediately. Email her, text her, send a pigeon, an owl, anything that reaches her so you can get on her calendar. She told our story in the most beautiful series of sounds, touches, images, voices, and looks. We feel like stars every time we watch it which is 1,000 times since we first saw it, which was last night. I’m treasuring this film forever and I know that you will as well, if Sarah is your storyteller.

Sent on 12/21/2019
  • Kierra

Kierra · Married on 03/31/2018

Amazing storyteller

Sarah was an amazing videographer to work with. She was very responsive even with a new baby and just extremely easy to work with. I’m over the moon with how great my video came out. I was asked what I wanted in my video and I stressed that it was important to see the CELEBRATION of the event and hit the mark perfectly. There were great details captured, sweet moments, and I can really feel the fun through the video. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/12/2020

Demi · Married on 10/07/2017

I was originally referred to Wanderlust through a friend (also a videographer). We weren't big on doing a video at first and it was something we slipped in towards the end. It turned out to be our MOST favorite keepsake and memory. Sarah is the sweetest soul. She is friendly, easy to work with, quick to respond and reasonable. She went above and beyond for our big day. On the day of the wedding, she walked in with the biggest smile and made me feel so comfortable, as I am usually camera shy. She is the absolute BEST and should be at the TOP of your list for wedding must-haves!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Amavi Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000.00
    Add'l Hours
    Save The Date
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

Real Weddings

• Camille Leigh Photography Wedding Photographers

Wanderlust is THE FIRST recommendation I give to my couples when they ask about video, and I push for them to go with her. Why? Because Sarah is THE BEST and she actually CARES about you're experience on your wedding day. Wanderlust has some of the most beautiful and moving videos I've seen. She cares about constantly learning how to be an even better videographer to her couples. Sarah is a dream to work with and pairs great with any photographer. You don't have to worry about her not communicating plans for wedding day coverage with photo or throwing you a curve ball during ceremony. She's the ultimate professional and an amazing person. If you hire her as your videographer it'll be one of the best decisions you'll make. If you get the pleasure to work with her on wedding day then you've added a dream vendor to the team. I say all that to say this SARAH IS YOUR GIRL!!!!!!!

• Crystal and Ben Photography Wedding Photographers

Crystal + Ben Photography LOVES Sarah. She has the most creative soul. Sarah does an excellent job at capturing the essence of weddings with an artistic flare. She captures the most intricate details in the most unique way.

• Germantown, TN, 38138 See on map
    3308194995 (Phone number)
    Location of (Amavi Films)