Marcus D. Porter Weddings

Memphis, TN View map
$5,900 Most Popular Price

$5,900 Most Popular Price

Hey! We're now booking for 2021/2022 Weddings!

Thanks for viewing our Wedding Wire page. We're a husband and wife team and we've been married for a little over 9 years now! We love getting to know our beautiful couples in which we are very personable with our bride and grooms. So don't be surprised if we show up as guest at your next bbq! My wife is a Mental Health Therapist and loves game nights and traveling! I'm a country boy who loves to travel, bowl, and play video games when I have the time. I wouldn't feel right if we didn't say this but "We both love to eat!"

Marcus D. Porter Weddings is where we offer cinematic wedding photography & videography for couples marrying in the Memphis area and around the world! We also love destination weddings and love to travel as well. We have a photojournalistic style that loves to capture candids and stay out the way of the day. We love capturing creative shots during portraits and details. We are also known for LIT weddings a.ka. #mplitweddings where our weddings are full of smiles, dancing, laughter, and fun. We take you all on a emotional roller coaster that you will enjoy and remember forever.

We definitely have a way with people. It's our gift to connect with couples by bringing so much positive energy. We bring a lot of laughs too so get ready!

Can't wait to meet you!

Marcus & Courtney

Marcus D. Porter Studios

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5900

Add'l Hours
Slideshow / Montage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

• Jewel
    Jewel C. Married on 01/08/2021

More than I could ever imagine

Marcus and his team made sure that my wedding photos were professional, vibrant, and beautiful. Every step of the way his team valued their work and it showed! This was worth every penny! :)
  • Jordi
    Jordi S. Married on 10/11/2019

Amazing Everything!

We hadn’t originally budgeted for a videographer, but just a few weeks before the wedding I decided it was a must. I started shopping around despite my low budget. Marcus worked with me to find a deal that worked. He and his wife were a pleasure to be around! You can tell they love what they do - AND THEY’RE GREAT AT IT! We also had husband and wife photographers and all four of them got a long splendidly and worked great together! We are so happy that we chose Marcus! We are in love with the final product - it legit moved me to tears and smiles and all the feels. Would highly recommend them to anyone!
  • Kyra
    Kyra Married on 09/07/2019

Extremely happy customer

Marcus is soooo easy to work with and has a beautiful spirit. He is prompt, professional and his work speaks for itself. From the superior quality and creative editing to the extreme professionalism on the day of, for me he’s one of the best around. We couldn’t have asked for anything or anyone better. I would recommend him in a heartbeat. Trust me, you will NOT be disappointed. Thank you Marcus for capturing our special day in such a beautiful way.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

1331 Union Ave, Floor 11 Suite 1125 Memphis, TN, 38118
Location of (Marcus D. Porter Weddings)

Other vendors in Memphis for your wedding