Marcus D. Porter Weddings Reviews

17 | Memphis, TN

17 Reviews for Marcus D. Porter Weddings

• Jewel

Jewel C. · Married on 01/08/2021

More than I could ever imagine

Marcus and his team made sure that my wedding photos were professional, vibrant, and beautiful. Every step of the way his team valued their work and it showed! This was worth every penny! :)

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Jordi

Jordi S. · Married on 10/11/2019

Amazing Everything!

We hadn’t originally budgeted for a videographer, but just a few weeks before the wedding I decided it was a must. I started shopping around despite my low budget. Marcus worked with me to find a deal that worked. He and his wife were a pleasure to be around! You can tell they love what they do - AND THEY’RE GREAT AT IT! We also had husband and wife photographers and all four of them got a long splendidly and worked great together! We are so happy that we chose Marcus! We are in love with the final product - it legit moved me to tears and smiles and all the feels. Would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Kyra

Kyra · Married on 09/07/2019

Extremely happy customer

Marcus is soooo easy to work with and has a beautiful spirit. He is prompt, professional and his work speaks for itself. From the superior quality and creative editing to the extreme professionalism on the day of, for me he’s one of the best around. We couldn’t have asked for anything or anyone better. I would recommend him in a heartbeat. Trust me, you will NOT be disappointed. Thank you Marcus for capturing our special day in such a beautiful way.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Tyeisha · Married on 07/20/2019

Beacons of Light

Marcus was extremely professional and flexible. They caught so many amazing shots and the eye for detail was like no other. A lot went on for the day of my wedding but Marcus and Courtney were beacons of light for me. Through all the craziness of the day I look back at the photos they took and can relive those beautiful moments over and over again. Thank you all so much for truly allowing me to see the beauty of that day!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Patrice

Patrice · Married on 07/14/2019

Amazing Cinematography!! A Must Have on Your Wedding Day

We were fortunate enough to have the luxury of celebrating our special day at the Four Season Orlando At Walt Disney World, but the real luxury of that day was having Marcus & Courtney as or videographers to capture all the moments of our day. Both of them showed amazing leadership in providing us with direction to ensure the best moments were captured. Our wedding ran quite a bit behind schedule and their professionalism really shined through because they were able to be patient with our delay, adjust on the spot, capture the special moments of our ceremony & reception and still formulate a plan to get all the candid moments of just us around the resort. We were extremely pleased with the service they provided and if the professionalism detailed above doesn’t sale you on hiring them for your wedding you should really take a look at the final video delivery. The video is nothing short of a masterpiece. The editing is on point, the music chosen was perfect, everything flowed naturally as it showed and we even noticed moments were caught where we didn’t even realize they were filming us. The final product is just purely amazing. Hire them for your wedding you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Sharon

Sharon · Married on 07/07/2019

Amazing!!!!!

If you going to hire this team, prepared to be amazed from start to the last photo you will recieve! The price you pay doesn't compare to the service you will receive. Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!

The quality of the video, photos, and service! You will regret, I will repeat, you will regret if you Dont pick this photographer! Amazing work! Thank you for capturing every single beautiful moments from one of the most important moments in my life!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Theodore

Theodore G. · Married on 07/07/2019

Over The Top

Marcus Porter Studios made sure that our big day was visually over the top.
    The professional nature in which everything was handled was second to none .
    I'd gladly hire them for all my futures events and recommend them to any all friends looking for a great experience

Sent on 08/22/2019

Sheynah · Married on 09/08/2018

An Awesome Day

Marcus D. Porter and team were very professional, patient, and polite. Customer service was great. I could not have found a better team, a team that worked hard to make sure to capture every moment of my wedding. I truly thank you for all your hard work.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Dawn · Married on 09/01/2018

Marcus and his wife Courtney captured our 20th wedding anniversary celebration at our home! Their promptness, attention to detail, and professionalism is top notch! We will definitely be using them again for our future media needs!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Crystal · Married on 08/04/2018

Top notch videographer, reliable and fun to work with. Did a great job capturing very detail moments for our special day. Would highly recommend to others seeking great attention to details, fast turnaround and quality work.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Jason · Married on 03/24/2018

It was an honor and pleasure working with Marcus and Courtney. They were able to meet our needs regarding videography as well as photographer. The turn around to get us the finished product was well beyond the expected time frame and quality of everything exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 04/15/2018
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 11/05/2017

Marcus and his team are awesome! He is very professional and he is on the top of his craft. He makes you feel awesome in the moment. He also can be as silent as a mouse to get the very important shots of the most important moments. He captured all the moments and more. All I wanted for my wedding was the videographer and he was the best choice! I would recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 01/01/2018

Keila · Married on 10/29/2017

Marcus was great to work with! He was very professional and very personable. His good spirit helped ease our anxiety from the wedding and overall experience. You can tell from the product that he loves what he does!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Antoinette · Married on 09/30/2017

Marcus is truly a jewel!!! Marcus and his wife are a great husband and wife duo that are extremely professional and love what they do. My husband and I enjoyed every moment of our wedding working with them from the preparations to the reception. We also used Marcus and his wife for our first month anniversary dinner and they were amazing again. They definitely know what they are doing. Our families are still raving about their professionalism and the quality of their work. We will definitely use them again.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Lora · Married on 10/23/2016

Marcus did a fantastic job on our wedding and most of all was very professional and stood on his word. He meant the timelines and was very responsive! I couldn't ask for a turning more. Wedding planning is a very stressful process but when you hire professionals everything works out just fine! I appreciate everything and we loved everything! The Ramsey's

Sent on 11/28/2016

Rose · Married on 09/04/2016

I would give him 100 stars if I could. I honestly had no prior expectations and was completely floored and moved with how SICK our film turned out to be! Marcus has crazy talent and is on top of his craft, consistently producing such beautiful work. He is ultra professional, easy to work with, and always has such a pleasant attitude (which is important considering how stressful weddings can be). It was mentioned by our wedding photographer and coordinator how easy and pleasant it was to work with him. I also want to brag on how self sufficient and flexible he is, which is important considering the amount of things that can possibly go wrong the day of. Something unfortunately happened to where he didn't have the multiple camera equipment that he typically has during weddings and let me tell you!!!!! What this genius did with just a single camera can rival and squash the plethora of wedding films I have seen out there, no offense. But I would HHHIIIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHLLLLLLYYYYY recommend him and for all who are prospective clients, you can rest assured you're in good hands and I PROMISE you, he will deliver top quality that exceeds anything you ever pictured for your wedding videography.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Adrienne · Married on 08/21/2016

My wedding was August 21, 2016 and there was absolutely NOTHING i would change about my experience with Marcus and his team! They were so accomadating, professional, and worth it!!!! I was informed of everything that would be done prior to it being done, and i received my video's in the time he said i would receive them! I will definately be calling him for more services with my business. Do yourself a favor and skip the hassel of looking any further, AND BOOK THEM!!

Sent on 10/02/2016