Grindstone Wedding Films

Cordova, TN View map
$5,899 Most Popular Price

$5,899 Most Popular Price

I’m a coffee lover, my favorite travel destination is a toss up between Moab and NYC, and I know more Mariah Carey lyrics than I probably should.

I’ve filmed weddings for the last 8 years and as cheesy as it sounds, there’s nothing that gives me greater joy than creating non-traditional films that move you. I’m a storyteller and it’s important that my style of filming is one that speaks to you. After all, your wedding film will become your first family heirloom.

Please take a minute or two and watch a few of my films and when you’re ready, I’d love to meet you and your partner over coffee or cocktails and see if we’re a fit.

LET'S GET COFFEE!

Because Grindstone Wedding Films is a bespoke brand, we accept a limited number of weddings each year, which gives us the ability to fully tell your story.
Unfortunately, not every wedding is a good fit for our style, so please be detailed when filling out the contact form on our website - https://GrindstoneWeddings.com/contact

Its 100% required that we meet the couple before booking and we do not allow family, friends or other vendors to book on behalf of the couple.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$5,899

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,899

Client Revisions
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Jordan B. Married on 09/01/2021

Gorgeous Videos!

Josh and his team are so professional, easy to work with and kind. They will make a gorgeous video for your next wedding or event! Highly recommend!
    Jordyn Married on 09/02/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I chose Grindstone Wedding Films for our 9/2/18 wedding, and we couldn't be happier with that decision. Josh has been fantastic to work with. He customized his video package to include everything we wanted. He also made an effort to get to know us prior to the wedding day which greatly helped to put us at ease. He and his team of videographers were professional and flexible with their schedule on the day of. We got our "sneak peak" video two days after our wedding and are in love with it! Our friends and family are in awe - it truly looks like we're in a movie. We cannot wait to see the rest!
    Patricia Married on 06/09/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Josh was beyond amazing in every sense of the word! From day one, I felt confident and comfortable in my choice of a videographer. To say I am extremely pleased with our final product is an understatement! I could rave about this company and our special day being captured so beautifully for ages! Love, love, love Josh and Grindstone Wedding Films!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Cordova, TN, 38018
9016193876
Location of (Grindstone Wedding Films)

Other vendors in Memphis for your wedding