Cordova, TN 38018 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,699
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Grindstone Wedding Films

Grindstone Wedding Films is a wedding videography company based in Cordova, Tennessee. Owner and photographer Josh started filming back in 2007, eventually getting bit by the wedding bug when he filmed a close friend's wedding in 2012. He has now filmed about 100 weddings, in addition to countless events and commercial projects for several studios and production companies in the Memphis area. Grindstone was founded in 2017 to capture those magic moments from the best day of a couple's lives.

Grindstone Wedding Films provides videos in multiple formats such as DVDs, digital downloads, and USB flash drives. They offer the followiing videography services for weddings:

• Additional hours

5 Reviews for Grindstone Wedding Films

Grindstone Wedding Films 1
Grindstone Wedding Films 2

Jordyn · Married on 09/02/2018

My husband and I chose Grindstone Wedding Films for our 9/2/18 wedding, and we couldn't be happier with that decision. Josh has been fantastic to work with. He customized his video package to include everything we wanted. He also made an effort to get to know us prior to the wedding day which greatly helped to put us at ease. He and his team of videographers were professional and flexible with their schedule on the day of. We got our "sneak peak" video two days after our wedding and are in love with it! Our friends and family are in awe - it truly looks like we're in a movie. We cannot wait to see the rest!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Patricia · Married on 06/09/2018

Josh was beyond amazing in every sense of the word! From day one, I felt confident and comfortable in my choice of a videographer. To say I am extremely pleased with our final product is an understatement! I could rave about this company and our special day being captured so beautifully for ages! Love, love, love Josh and Grindstone Wedding Films!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Katie · Married on 09/16/2017

Josh was wonderful to work with and extremely professional. He was very thorough during our first conversation and knew exactly what I needed. I ended up adding more time to the day as Josh was spot on with the timing. He made sure that we felt comfortable and could have a special first look. I highly recommend working with Josh.

Sent on 02/25/2018

Award

Grindstone Wedding Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,699.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,699.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive