Aimee Rossi Photography Reviews

65 | Naples, FL

65 Reviews for Aimee Rossi Photography

Kristine · Married on 04/30/2016

After speaking with several photographers, we chose Aimee Rossi for our wedding, which was one of the best decisions we could have made! From our initial meeting to the wedding day, and all the correspondence in between, Aimee was an amazing professional. She worked within our timeline and even made last-minute changes when we were running behind to ensure we had photographs of all the moments we wanted. I had several guests mention how nice and friendly she was during the wedding, and I couldn't agree more. The best part was the pictures - the unique angles, the sky, the candid shots that truly captured personalities - we couldn't be more thrilled with her work! My husband and I look forward to hiring Aimee for our next big life event!

Sent on 06/03/2016
  • Christy

Christy · Married on 04/08/2016

Aimee was such a pleasure to work with. At the start, she took the time to create a wedding day timeline without knowing if I was signing a contract. She was very professional and prepared for anything like when my bustle broke. We had a large wedding party but she was very organized and helped the day go by smoothly. After working with her, I wish we did engagement pictures too. I just received my sneak peak pictures after a week and I love them! I can not wait to see the rest of the pictures!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Sent on 04/19/2016

Aimee is so talented and such a pleasure to work with. She did my boudoir shoot and my wedding. I couldn't be happier with both! Our wedding was the windiest day of the year. Everything had to be moved inside, it was a bit chaotic. Aimee was so flexible and got some stunning shots outside. She is patient and extremely professional, but also makes you feel totally at ease. So glad I had the chance to work with her!

Sent on 01/30/2016

Tracy · Married on 01/22/2016

Aimee is an amazing professional!!! She was so patient during our initial meeting with all my questions. Then the day of our wedding, she made changes on the spot (due to the bad weather) and managed to capture my day PERFECTLY!!! She is friendly, professional, and her work is gorgeous!!! I'll be referring her to all of my friends and definitely using her for more of our special events in the future!!! Thanks Aimee!!!

Sent on 02/01/2016

Aimee is amazing! She went above and beyond to work with us on what we wanted for our wedding photos in regards to locations, specific photo styles, etc. We chose her initially because her work was so artistic and beautiful and after working with her, we discovered she is also very kind and willing to go the extra mile to get that special shot you are looking for. I would highly recommend Aimee for any event that you want to capture those special memories in a gorgeous portrayal of artwork.

Sent on 12/18/2015

Shannon · Married on 11/14/2015

Aimee is simply the absolute best!! She photographed our wedding and the pictures exceeded all of my expectations. She is a complete professional and such a nice person. It was an absolute pleasure to work with her and her assistant. She makes everyone comfortable and is so positive. Before our wedding day she met with my mom to pick the perfect location to shoot our wedding pictures before the ceremony.
    I cannot recommend Aimee enough! The final pictures were absolutely stunning! She is so talented and you can tell she loves what she does.

Sent on 12/23/2015
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/03/2015

Aimee was fabulous! She did a great job making us both comfortable, and she even got some great photos of my uncooperative dog... We wanted to take our engagement photos outside, but we had to reschedule a couple of times due to the weather. Both times, Aimee answered or returned my calls right away and was flexible rescheduling. I received a link to my photos this week in my email and a jump drive in the mail a few days later. They came out beautifully! We highly recommend her!!

Sent on 02/27/2015

We are so excited to work with Aimee at our upcoming wedding. She has been SO flexible and willing to work with us on everything! She is responsive to our emails, and has offered great suggestions to help with the flow of the wedding. Definitely pick her for photography!

Sent on 06/27/2015

Ruth A. · Married on 08/22/2015

Aimee is an absolute delight to work with!! We have used her for engagement photo shoots for two of our children and for a wedding on May 26, 2018! Aimee has an amazing, warm and very professional demeanor and she is just so sweet! Her photos consistently exceed expectations, and she has raised our expectations so high! She knows how to capture the fun, the tenderness and all the special moments and people. Aimee also takes the photos unobtrusively and efficiently so the bride and groom can enjoy their special day! We also received a preview of the photos and then the actual photos so fast!! We received the preview on May 29 and all the photos on June 29, again far exceeding our expectations! We did not have the best weather, but everything else was perfect, and Aimee captured it!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Amy · Married on 08/14/2015

I can not say enough positive things about Aimee Rossi and her beautiful work!!! Choosing the photographer was the most important wedding decision to me, and I struck gold with Aimee! She was extremely friendly, organized, and helpful in planning my last minute destination wedding. Rain was forecasted the day of our outdoor ceremony, and Aimee couldn't have been more flexible and understanding each time our plans changed. When we arrived at the beach for the ceremony, the back of my earring fell into the sand. Without hesitation, Aimee immediately removed her earring and gave the back to me - so kind!! Most importantly, Aimee's work is absolutely beautiful. I appreciated how she captured even the smallest details, yet she was so discreet and unobtrusive. Her suggestions for poses were great, and the whole session flowed seamlessly. The pictures are absolutely stunning and everyone who has seen them wants to know where I found the fabulous photographer! I wholeheartedly recommend Aimee for any special occasion!!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Janet · Married on 12/20/2014

Aimee is AMAZING!!!! She did both our engagement and wedding pictures and everything is breathtaking!!! She is such a sweet person to work with,very creative,she listened to us and made sure we were happy and satisfied. On our wedding day she put everyone at ease and was very helpful in calming me down. Everyone is still amazed at how wonderful of a job she did. Aimee is definitely the best photographer EVER!!! I will recommend her to everyone I know!

Sent on 01/06/2015

Christine · Married on 12/13/2014

Aimee was the most amazing photographer a bride and groom could ask for. She did our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. Both sessions went smooth even with my stubborn groom. She worked great with my family and the bridal party. She was easy to work with and very polite. All of our photos turned out more than amazing. Her editing is amazing and anything I could have asked for in a photographer. I can't think of anyone who could have captured my wedding more perfect.

Sent on 02/21/2015

Aimee was an absolute pleasure to work with! We had a great time together. She was more then just a photographer to my wedding party. She was a friend. Definitely recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 11/25/2014

Neena · Married on 10/11/2014

Amy is AMAZING! We worked with Amy for both days of our destination wedding weekend, and I couldn't say enough fabulous things about her. Not only is she an incredibly talented photographer, she is literally the sweetest person ever. My husband and I felt so comfortable around her, which is so important when choosing a photographer for your special day.

Not only did Amy take amazing photos, but she was always willing to step in and help out for things that were outside of her "job description" like helping my sister bustle my dress and putting on my husband's boutonniere when our Day of Coordinator wasn't able to. She is just an awesome person, and I look forward to working with her again for our family's special occasions in the future.

Sent on 10/26/2014

Lilliam · Married on 06/28/2014

Aimee Rossi did the Engagement and Wedding Photos for my daughter and they are beautiful. She was very easy to work with. She is very professional, punctual and flexible. She did all the photos we requested and a lot more. We are so happy she was recommended to us. An excellent choice of photographer.

Sent on 07/01/2014
  • Sylvia

Sylvia · Married on 05/31/2014

Aimee was absolute joy to work with. I had talked to her a bunch before the wedding day but didn't meet her until the day of. She showed up and was so helpful from the second she got there. She is pregnant and was running around and making sure she got every shot for me. I was blown away. Her assistant Lauren was very helpful and nice as well.

She already sent me a few photos and I had no doubt that they wouldn't be beautiful!

I highly recommend her and her team for your special day :)

Sent on 06/13/2014

Rebecca · Married on 05/24/2014

Aimee was such a pleasure to work with for our wedding! We started with the engagement shoot. She really listened to the feel that I wanted and did the scouting prior to maximize our time together. She is extremely timely with photos. Our wedding photos are absolutely stunning! Aimee and her second shooter were such a pleasure to have at our wedding and only made the ambience of the day better! She is extremely organized and efficient. Aimee is very detailed oriented - she sees every hair out of place! The package that our photos arrived for both the engagement and the wedding were packaged to the detail. I could not imagine having anyone else capture our wedding. I can honestly say she will be my go to photographer for all of life's big events to come!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Colleen · Married on 03/30/2014

It's been almost a year since our wedding and I still cannot stop thinking about how AMAZING Aimee was to work with!!!! Throughout the entire planning process Aimee was reliable and quick to respond to any question/request we had. She worked within our budget and compared to 4 others we looked at she was by far the best!! I'm just getting around to printing our images and I am blown away by the quality!! On the computer they look great but the large blown up images are just breathtaking...the quality it just amazing!! Thank You Aimee :)

Sent on 01/25/2015

Ashlinn · Married on 03/08/2014

Aimee is so sweet and talented. We had an engagement shoot with her and automatically fell in love with her and her work. She also was our wedding photographer. The photos are AMAZING! I can't believe how many of our special moments she captured. She is very organized and very professional. But at the same time you feel as if you have known her forever. So easy to work with. I highly recommend using her! Thank you Aimee!

Sent on 04/17/2014

Kathy · Married on 03/08/2014

Aimee took the most amazing engagement and wedding pictures for my daughter's wedding. Her team of photographers were in every corner of the room capturing moments frozen in time! We will cherish these photos and memories for many years to come thanks to her artistry and skill. We had to rush her a bit because of a snag beyond her control and she never became flustered but powered on with professional quality and vision. The settings she choose for backdrops created outstanding photographs for the Bride and Groom. I highly recommend Aimee and her team and very grateful to her for these memories I can hold in my hands for years to come!

Sent on 05/17/2014

Aimee Rossi and her team were fabulous to work with! Aimee is organized, creative, and her photos are beautiful. Our engagement session was relaxed and a great opportunity to really get comfortable with Aimee. The day of the wedding her and her team were prompt. Even with a large bridal party and family, Aimee was able to get all the photos we had hoped for and then some. She made our wedding day easy and fun. We are still getting compliments on our engagement and wedding photos are. I cannot recommend Aimee Rossi Photography enough!

Sent on 05/12/2014
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 01/06/2014

Aimee was absolutely wonderful to work with! Super friendly, professional and captured so many amazing moments of our day. Along with a list of shots I wanted and her many beautifully artistic shots of our wedding, I can say I am beyond happy with our wedding photos! We had less than ideal beach wedding weather (quite chilly and VERY windy) and Aimee caught the beauty that this unexpected weather brought to the day. She provided us with a few sneak peeks of our photos only a week after our wedding and I had all the rest of my images a few weeks after that. EVERYONE is commenting on how beautiful these photos are!!! I would HIGHLY recommend her!!! Fantastic job!!!!

Sent on 02/12/2014

Victoria · Married on 11/02/2013

From the moment we met her during our engagement session We knew we made the right choice! Aimee is a constant professional and all around amazing photographer. Both our engagement session and wedding photos are absolutely stunning! Her ability to catch those little candid moments is breathless. Every detail is perfect. I look back at our photos and I feel like I am back on my wedding day again. People are still talking about how perfect our photos are. Thank you Aimee for making our day Picture Perfect!
    ~ Mr. and Mrs. McCormick

Sent on 11/30/2013

Clara · Married on 10/26/2013

Choosing Aimee was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Aimee was amazing to work with and was very organized, creative, and professional. She helped us with our questions and gave us great suggestions that helped make our night even more special. She was very friendly and so willing to help us in any way to make sure our wedding photos were just what we wanted. The pictures are so beautiful! Aimee - Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/08/2014

Amy · Married on 09/07/2013

Aimee did such an amazing job with our photography! I was blown away at how great her planning and attention to detail is. She was a great listener and ensured we got every shot on our list! From our engagement pictures to our family photos, I couldn't be happier! Large family photos and group shots can sometimes be hard to manage, but Aimee and her helper put us all at ease and made picture time go smoothly and quickly. I can't wait to document our next big life event with Aimee! These are photos we will cherish forever and they put a huge smile on my face just looking at them. We recommend her to anyone and everyone that needs a great photographer. Thanks again!

Robert and Amy