A Brides Best Friend Weddings & Events Reviews

35 | Kissimmee, FL

35 Reviews for A Brides Best Friend Weddings & Events

Erika · Married on 05/24/2015

Becca!! Thank you so much for being a party of our day!! Thank you for making sure that everything ran on schedule and that our day started in the right direction! It was fantastic having someone worry about the details that I could not see in order for us to enjoy our wedding!! :)

Sydney · Married on 12/19/2014

Becca is amazing! She always answers back within 24 hrs even if it is the silliest question. Everything was exactly how I wanted it day of and I did not have to stress at all she stayed behind the scenes making sure everything was perfect!!!

Aseky · Married on 09/21/2014

Becca was great, even though she was pregnant that didn't stop her from doing her job. We are more than pleased we booked her !

We hired Becca for our day of coordination. She made sure to get all the information for all of our vendors and was there when we did our rehearsal the day before the wedding. We gave her everything we needed set up for the ceremony site and the reception hall and she was able to implement the tasks given to her. If we hadn't hired a day of coordinator, I don't think our wedding would have went as smoothly as it did. Many of our other vendors did a great job as well, but Becca helped us bring it all together in the small amount of time we had. Thank you. I would recommend her services to friends and family.

Michelle · Married on 04/26/2014

Becca couldn’t have named her business any better, she truly is a bride’s BEST friend! We hit it off from the first email, I knew I was in good hands. My initial intention for hiring a wedding planner was to keep me sane, because I couldn’t handle the stress of all of the opinions and ideas from everyone that surrounded me and pulled me different directions. What I learned throughout the process is there is much more that can make a bride crazy, and it has nothing to do with opinions from loved ones. Becca, though, made my wedding planning process a breeze, she had the absolute best recommendations for vendors, and amazing ideas that I would never have dreamed up on my own. Just the idea of me taking on all the work SHE did is overwhelming, I am so glad that I had such a trustworthy person to take care of it all. This incredible woman went above and beyond all my expectations, and what we had agreed upon that she would do. And she did it all without complaint, she truly cared about my wedding as if it were her own. My wedding day was so relaxing, I didn’t have to worry about a thing. When I was able to see the reception space for the first time I really felt as if I were on an episode of “My Fair Wedding”, my jaw dropped. The way she was able to put my dream together mixed with her surprises was more than I could have imagined. On top of the perfect wedding day I have a friend for life….. Brides, do yourself the biggest favor and hire this woman. You won’t regret it!!!

Neshaminy · Married on 04/12/2014

I absolutely loved working with Becca! She helped make our wedding exactly what I've always dreamed of and then some. She was always available via email or text whenever I needed her. Becca made planning our wedding a breeze and the day of went off beautifully. I don't know what we would've done without her. Becca is AMAZING!

Laura · Married on 04/08/2014

Becca was extremely professional and very organised. She replied to all of my emails immediately no matter what time of the day (I'm from the UK). Everything went exactly to plan and becca made sure of that. She went the extra mile to ensure everything was just perfect. I would definitely recommend her as you wedding planner. Thanks becca!

• Kelly

Kelly · Married on 04/05/2014

Becca put our minds at esae on wedding day! She was always present for me if I had questions or concerns. I had a stress-free, fun day thanks to her!

mollee · Married on 12/15/2013

Becca was absolutely amazing! she did absolutely everything for us and we could not have asked for someone better to be there on our special day. we highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a wonderful coordinator!

Becca was amaizing she was willing to help and I felt like she was Not a Wedding Planner she acted just like a friend My Wedding was beautiful And she helped make My vision come To life. I was so happy about how she was always calm and professional at times were I Was very nervous. She even helped me get items we forgot at the venue. Becca thank you for making our day the perfect winter wonderland night.

Patricia · Married on 10/26/2013

I hired Becca for day of coordination, but she helped me from the moment I hired her. She was quick at replying my e-mails, she gave me many ideas, and she was very accommodating. I loved working with her and I would recommend her to everyone! She is amazing!!

Cascia · Married on 09/01/2013

I booked Becca only two months before our wedding to help coordinate our ceremony. She definitely went above and beyond what we had originally asked her to do, and we are very thankful for everything she did for us. Becca is amazing and did everything possible to help make our wedding perfect!

Erin · Married on 04/11/2013

Becca was AMAZING to work with & I'd hire her again in an instant! She was quick to reply to my emails (which was important since I was an out of town bride), she worked with our vendors to make sure that everyone was on the same page about all of the logistics, she made calls and did a lot of research for me behind the scenes and she made sure that everything ran smoothly the day of our event. She drove an extra hour out of her way to pick up cupcakes from a baker that I wanted to try since I've always loved their cake photos on Facebook, and she stayed and waited for them to be completed since they weren't quite ready upon her arrival. She brought coolers to keep them cool before our event too since she had a long drive out to Captiva Island for our ceremony. Our ceremony was on the beach and she took the extra time to move sunbathers out of the way so that we'd have a private ceremony and she even collected shells to create an aisle lined with shells for my entrance. She set everything up perfectly and even text messaged me photos during the set up process when we were off site taking photos, this was helpful because I had never seen our ceremony site before and I was a little nervous about how everything was going to look once it was all put together. She made it GORGEOUS!! My whole family adored her and my husband and I were SO happy with how everything turned out, we're huge fans of hers!!

Mary · Married on 04/11/2013

Becca, thank you from the bottom of my heart! I am John and Erin's Aunt Mary. I hope you know how special you made their vow renewal last week in Sanibel. Your work is amazing! Your attention to detail is outstanding. You did not miss a thing. Your prompt response on everything truly put Erin at ease. Since she was working with you long distance, I cant tell you what a difference that made. Thanks for making their day a very special one. None of us will ever forget the beautiful day. Wishing you great success for many years to come! Thanks again!

John · Married on 04/11/2013

Becca is worth every penny and then some. My wife and I hired her for our 10th Anniversary Vow Renewal in in April 2013. We needed someone local as we were planning it from a distance. Not only was she quick to respond during the planning process, but she more than exceeded our expectations the week of our vow renewal. She helped my wife and I during the stressful times and coordinated with our vendors flawlessly. She even took care of problems that we didn't even know about.

Having worked in the wedding industry myself for over 12 years, I've seen many great vendors. Becca takes the cake. I only wish we could work with her more often. I couldn't speak more highly of a wedding coordinator!

Andie Diaz · Married on 02/02/2013

From the moment i met Becca i was happy it was her the one i chose to coordinate the day of my wedding, she looked so enthusiastic and listened to every detail, she made sure everything was like i wanted! Actually... it was even better!, the decoration, the set up, it was the happiest day of my life and she made sure we enjoyed it to the max.
    Thank you Becca, i love how you still keep in contact with us :0)
    Best wishes!!
    Richie & Andie Diaz

Jennifer · Married on 11/30/2012

Becca was amazing! She was the best and the day couldn't have been better because of her. She helped out in every way possible. I didn't have to worry about anything with her being there. She's priceless!!

Beverley · Married on 11/25/2012

My Son and his fiancee decided to bring their wedding forward, and we found ourselves having everything to organise within three weeks.
    I really don't think we could have ever suceeded without the excellent professional assistance of Becca.
    She was absolutely wonderful, always there for us throughout the three weeks, whenever we needed support and advice, and on the " big day" we could not possibly have managed without her!
    Becca is an exteremely hard working, caring and thoughtful person, with a great eye for detail - the finishing touches to our guest tables were awesome!
    A great big "thank you" Becca from all of our family for all of you help over the past three weeks in making Aaron and Ashley's wedding a truly memorable day. We really could not have done it without you.
    Love Bev xx

Ashley · Married on 11/25/2012

Becca made my day absolutely perfect! We had some circumstances come up where we had to have our wedding within a month and becca was always there for us. She was always on top of everything, she is reliable and professional. We are so grateful for her and all her hard work to make our special day perfect!

• Samantha A

Samantha · Married on 11/05/2012

We decided on a destination wedding at Disney we live in St.Louis. If it wasn't for Becca I think I would have called the whole thing off.
    Becca was there for me from the day I arrived to the end of the night. I have never seen anyone work so hard and care so much. you gave me peace of mind and made my day unforgettable.

Words cannot express how thankful I am to have met you, my family adore you.
    You are officially part of our crazy fam, your the best...

Samantha

Sent on 11/09/2012

A Brides Best Friend Weddings & Events's reply:

That really means a lot to me Sam! It was such fun going through this planning process with you, and i am honored to be considered a part of your crazy family lol. Make sure you come and see me next time you're in town. x

samantha · Married on 11/05/2012

I live out of state and was in need of lots of help since I couldn't personally be there to see things through and check the quality of things. If it wasn't for Becca it would have been a disaster.

She is the sweetest most professional caring person ever. She checks every detail for you its as if she was organizing her own wedding such amazing attention to detail. We were so luck to have found you Becca.

Thank you for making my wedding day a beautiful dream come true.

jonathan · Married on 11/05/2012

I didn't play a huge role with the planning but I can say for sure that if it wasn't for becca my wife would have been In a terrible state. It was a destination wedding so we were unable to review many things and having to put so much faith in another person for our big day was not easy on her. Becca kept us in the loop with every detail sending emails, pictures she was always available when needed.

And on the day of the event she was amazing, it was fun and relaxing and everyone was happy

kelly · Married on 10/19/2012

Becca is awesome. Fun and easy to work with all while being extremely professional. Everyone said we could not have gotten through the day without her. She acts as if it's her own wedding day and I really appreciate all of her wonderful efforts.

Becca was fantastic. Very communicative all along and attentive to needs and details. She has great ideas, as well as the organization, flexibility, and creative eye to pull them off. I can see how Becca could be great for different types of brides, from the Type A organized variety (like myself) to those who need more guidance. It takes a lot of patience to lead a couple and their families on the big day, and Becca was able to pull it all off beautifully and professionally. She was everywhere at once, effective, and ceaselessly cheerful--what a superwoman! Thank you so very much.

Sent on 10/18/2012

Thank's Elizabeth!

It was a pleasure and an honor to be a part of your day!! You and Cris were awesome to work with!!

I wish you both all the happiness in the world and much luck with your new job :)

Erica · Married on 08/25/2012

Becca was amazing. I do not know what we would have done without her. She played such an integral role in making sure our wedding and reception went smoothly. She was so organized with various checklists of all our vendors, and assisted in anyway she could throughout the night.

She also brings a brides "survival kit" with tissues, mints,and mini hand fan on hand. She is so pleasant and professional I would highly reccomend her for your wedding or event.

Sent on 09/10/2012

A Brides Best Friend Weddings & Events's reply:

It was a absolute pleasure working with you both. I really did have a lot of fun! Including standing with you in the freezer so you could cool off, definitely a first for me, but so fun!! I wish you both all the best

Becca xo