A Barn Affair Reviews

4 | Gradyville, KY

4 Reviews for A Barn Affair

Kayla Nunn · Married on 10/13/2018

Our wedding day

Our wedding day was nothing short of perfection, a large part of that being because of Judy and A Barn Affair. We met several times to plan our day and when the day finally came, I worried about nothing. I spent my morning getting ready and relaxing, my afternoon taking photos, and me evening marrying the love of my life in the most PERFECT setting. Judy took care of everything. The setup was exactly how I had pictured it and our reception was flawless. My day was a breeze and a very fond memory I cherish. I would recommend A Barn Affair to anyone who wants a gorgeous, stress free, perfect wedding day!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Lori · Married on 07/15/2017

Judy was so helpful when planning our big day. The venue looked amazing and we loved how helpful she was with setting up the decorations.

Sent on 12/30/2017

Karen · Married on 06/18/2016

Judy Duvall is awesome. She has been very accommodating. She has several different packages for different budgets and is willing to work with you on some things. There is an open house coming up on January 16th, 2016! I love the venue and I'm very excited for my June Wedding!!!! Thank you!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Michelle · Married on 03/28/2015

We were so thrilled to find A Barn Affair. When we toured the location, the look on my daughter's face was beautiful. I knew we had found "the barn"! The package that we chose for my daughter's wedding was well within our budget and allowed us to give her the wedding she had always dreamed of! Judy Duvall was amazing from the very first phone call. She definitely took a lot of the stress away from me and my daughter in the planning stages and on the big day! It's such a beautiful location and I would recommend this venue highly!!! The happiest day of my daughter's life....thank you again A Barn Affair and Judy!

Sent on 12/15/2015