Rock Point, AZ 86545 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About ZoomJoint Apparel Inc.

About Mybridaldress.com

Mybridaldress.com is the online store that provides every new couple and bride the starter of honey life -- body flirting and attractive bridal dresses! We know that a perfect bridal dress and an unforgotable wedding ceremony will be cherished forever as the start of marriage life. So we are here, professional enough, to provide you wedding dresses you alike, from vintage type to latest vogue, as well as a range of bridesmaid dresses and formal gowns. Our only target is to make your wedding charming enough as strong champagne!

Professional Bridal Dress Manufacturer
Our manufacturer department locates in Suzhou, the famous embroidery city of China, who inherits the tradition of nice embroider handcraft. Our hard working designers and dress makers are always pursuing perfect dresses produce. They focus on tiny details and seams of every wedding dress they make so that you could hardly find any flaw or speck.

Quality Fabric and Material Combines Classic Handcraft
We use only high quality fabric material such as imported satin, organza, silk to sew dresses, integrating with classic handwork like chinese embroidery work and our experienced designer fashion ideas, your bridal gown should be meaningful just as its name.

Custom to Measurements
As we are professional enough bridal dress manufacturer, each dress making is divided into several working procedures after its design. Workers from different department cooperates closely, the working efficiency improves greatly. Thus we can promise you 10 days of customizing term while other companies do it 20 days or more.

Timely Support
We know that new couples are usually lack of knowledges on wedding. So we are ready to provide you some helpful guides and suggestions timely via live chat, MSN or e-mail.

No wonder you may be hesitant when you find Mybridaldress.com from Google or Yahoo search. Just believe on us that we will zoom in every details for your concerned bridal thing!

Follow ZoomJoint Apparel Inc. on

lvlogo
Simple style dress, elegant bridal gown
Simple style dress, elegant bridal gown
Grace sheath gown for brides in romantic
Grace sheath gown for brides in romantic
lvlogo
Gorgeous layered bubble wedding dress!

5 Reviews for ZoomJoint Apparel Inc.

Jessie · Married on 07/30/2013

It fit perfectly! So impressed with my dress. I love it so much!!!! I feel like a I bought a $1,000 dress but its wasn't that much at all.

Sent on 04/24/2013

Kelly · Married on 06/03/2012

Bought this dress for my step-sister's wedding. It is GORGEOUS, fits just right, and is super nice quality. I love it. It came so much faster than other custom dress makers as well, I'd highly recommend.

Sent on 03/14/2012

Maria · Married on 10/23/2014

This guys are great! They helped me on dress selection and offered me free shipping since I ordered 5 dresses together(1 bride dress and 4 maids dresses). The dresses are beautiful with very nice quality. I will be surely back and order again!

Sent on 12/14/2014

ZoomJoint Apparel Inc. FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• ZoomJoint Apparel Inc. 1
    Free Shipping for $550 Order!
    Enjoy free shipping when your order over $550, which values more than $100.No code needed.

• Rock Point, 86545 See on map