Ojai, CA 93023 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Your Image Floral

Your Image Floral Design is a boutique style design company that puts great emphasis on creativity, originality, and attention to detail.

The floral design house has over 15 years of experience. Your Image Floral Design pride themselves in creating one-of-a-kind floral designs for weddings and events, while paying attention to the smallest of details, creating some of the most beautiful florals you have ever seen.Your Image Floral Design has made a mark in the wedding and event industry for their use of exquisite flowers, unique designs, and elegant simplicity - all of which have become their trademarks.

Follow Your Image Floral on

IMF1
IMF2

29 Reviews for Your Image Floral

Alicia · Married on 07/04/2016

Wendy was amazing!!! We played phone tag on the payment date and I thought I wasn't going to have flowers!! But she stood by her word and they were absolutely stunning!!!! You won't be disappointed with her at all!!

Stacey · Married on 09/26/2015

Wendy is wonderful!! She is so talented and so easy to work with. I showed her a picture of my bridesmaid dresses (all different colors) and told her I liked succulents and she created the most magnificent flower arrangements. I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted but Wendy knew me better than I knew myself! From that moment on, I trusted her completely and gave her flexibility and freedom to put everything else together for the big day. We had several different looks at the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception spaces and she tied everything together beautifully, creating a lovely cohesive look. I got SO many compliments on the flowers! They really set the tone for the entire wedding. Thanks for everything Wendy!!

Marisol · Married on 05/23/2015

Wendy is extremely talented! She was easy to work with and had the best ideas. I loved my flowers and the centerpieces were gorgeous. Wendy gave a rustic winery a soft, romantic, beautiful setting for both the ceremony and reception. I highly recommend Your Image Floral.
    Thank you Wendy for making my wedding venue look so beautiful! So glad to have met you. xoxoxo

Your Image Floral FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Real Weddings

• Hoste Events
    Hoste Events Wedding Planners

Wendy at Your Image Floral is a dream to work with. She is creative and on trend while still being able to meet a budget! She always delivers more than expected and is a complete professional in everything she does. I highly recommend her as your florist for your special day.

• Tamara's Catering
    Tamara's Catering Wedding Caterers

I have recdently worked with her she did an awsome job Her flowers are beautiful & recemmend her highly for my events Tamaras Catering

• Percy Sales Events
    Percy Sales Events Wedding Planners

Wendy at Your Image is a true professional and a pleasure to work with. Her designs and her knowledge about floral for all events are fantastic. She is genuine and treats clients as if they have been friends for years. She is the preferred floral vendor for Percy Sales Events and is considered PSE's in house floral designer.

• Ojai, 93023 See on map