4508 Duval Road Suite 604, Austin, TX 78727 Map · Phone number

About Your Getaway Guru

Austin's Favorite Travel Concierge

G'Day Mate: Kia Ora: La Orana

I am pleased to be the Getaway Guru for Australia, Hawaii, New Zealand and French Polynesia for the Greater Austin, Texas area. My mission and purpose is to use my extensive travel knowledge, experience, resources, and attention to detail in order to enhance every aspect of my client's travel. I offer that "Rolls Royce" touch when it comes to planning that great honeymoon, anniversary, luxury getaway, group or incentive travel for corporations. I work very hard to make sure your trip planning and the actual travel itself is as "painless" as possible. I offer a very unique, personal service and touch that other travel agencies and online companies can't or won't do. I travel often, and so do my colleagues, so my recommendations are based on personal experience and professional collaboration, not just a "shot in the dark". You get the absolute truth when dealing with me.

I look forward to giving you and your associates or groups, the proper advocacy, expert guidance and personalized service and advice for your next great adventure…

Skip Neal

img1668
img2712

36 Reviews for Your Getaway Guru

Angel · Married on 01/12/2018

If you read nothing else I write, read this. Hiring a travel agent is FREE! No gimmicks or upgrades. Why wouldn't you at the very least call and speak to one? Having a travel agent isn't just a luxury. It's the smartest thing you can do for yourself and your trip.

Skip helped us put together a FABULOUS dream vacation to Italy for our 10 year anniversary. From the first phone call to start planning to the day we got home everything went smoothly. He was always quick to respond, personal and worked with the budget we gave him.

I'm a wedding / event planner so I'm a very detailed person and have always planned our small family trips but there are so many things to consider for your first international flight. Getting passports, knowing which airports to fly in/out of, how long of a layover is enough time, how to travel between cities, setting up tours in a city where you don't speak the language, what to do when you're there. Skip sat down with us before we left to go over our itinerary and each activity along the way. He helped us avoid potentially major mishaps by making recommendations along the way for how to handle or plan for things. Including the worst, when we left a bag inside a car that had dropped us off from the airport to our hotel. The bag had our electronics, itinerary, tickets & passports inside it. I calmly picked up the phone and made a call thanks to the information, advice and prep Skip had given me before we left.

Could I have planned this trip by myself? Maybe. But knowing the ins and outs of traveling is what he is an expert in and he can save you time and so much stress along the way. We saw some of the most amazing pieces of history, immersed ourselves in the culture, ate some of the best foods and had such a relaxing experience the whole time. Truly it was a dream vacation and one we will never forget and we have Skip to think for that. I have no reservations in recommending him to my clients and using his services personally again.

Ashley · Married on 06/18/2016

My husband and I worked with Skip from Your Getaway Guru to plan our honeymoon. Previously, we had never used an agency to plan any type of vacation. Skip had a lot of knowledge and advice regarding an all-inclusive adult only resorts in the Caribbean. He was extremely helpful helping us locate a resort in our budget. Skip was so great to work with that we are in the process of using him again for a trip to Cancun. We had a wonderful time/experience on our honeymoon. Would definitely recommend!

Bryan · Married on 10/03/2015

Skip, was such a delight to work with, He truly made our honeymoon the perfect escape from reality.
    He even had surprises lined up for us upon arrival.

Your Getaway Guru FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Destination Weddings, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Hawaii, Mexico, Pacific Islands
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance

• Bill Bastas Photographer
    Bill Bastas Photographer Wedding Photographers

Wherever you want to go for your honeymoon...the Guru is the team to get you there.

• AustinDJ.org - SoundSource Entertainment
    AustinDJ.org - SoundSource Entertainment Wedding DJs

SoundSource Dj Service (www.AustinDJ.org or www.SoundSourceDJService.com) highly recommends this company! Need a DJ for your special event? Call Brian at 877-266-6935 x709 or 512-213-4990 to receive a $75 off coupon for using this vendor.

• All About Honeymoons
    All About Honeymoons Travel Agents

You can count on the All About Honeymoons team to make all of your honeymoon dreams come true!

• 4508 Duval Road, Suite 604 Austin, 78727 See on map