399 Rugged Earth Drive, Austin, TX 78737 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Dragonfly Designs

Dragonfly Designs Invitations can fulfill all of your stationery needs. Custom invitations for any occasion. Wedding invitations, Engagement announcements, Commitment Ceremony invitations, Rehearsal Dinner invitations, Save-the-Date card, Bridal shower invitations, Baby shower invitations, Communion invitations, Confirmation invitations, Bar/Bat Mitzvah invitations, Graduation invitations, Graduation announcements, Quincenaros invitations, Corporate event invitations and menus.

We offer a diverse selection of stationery and accessories for any budget...Advice is always FREE.

We are an authorized dealer for Carlson Craft, Birchcraft, Elum, Stylart, Tatex, Faux Designs and Envelopments® stationery and Beverly Clark, Carlson Craft, Hortense B. Hewitt and Epic Products wedding accessories and gifts.
Custom Designs, custom graphics, and addressing services are available to set the "theme" of your special event.
Call for your complimentary consultation in my office, the comfort of your own home or on the phone. The only thing that matters at the end of the day is an Elated Client!

Follow Dragonfly Designs on

25th wedding anniversary pocket invite. Masquerade party theme9+

11 Reviews for Dragonfly Designs

• Meagan

Meagan · Married on 11/05/2016

I called a bunch of vendors for my invitations and Kathy responded right away. Some I didn't even hear back from. She was very easy to work with and I received many compliments on the invitations. She also designed my seating chart which came out beautiful. She was very flexible when I found a few mistakes (my fault for not catching them during final review) and she fixed them for me right away. I was very pleased with her responsiveness, professionalism and quality of work. If you want to work with someone that is easy to work with, helpful throughout the entire process and does quality work, you need to work with Kathy!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Alessandra · Married on 03/07/2015

Kathy worked with us to create save the dates and invitations for our March wedding. Kathy is an incredibly talented designer and did a fantastic job of delivering exactly what I was looking for. She was also very professional and responsive to all of my questions along the way. 5 stars!

Sent on 03/22/2015

Rebecca · Married on 12/31/2014

Kathy is amazing to work with. I hired her to create a custom wedding invitation suite. She listened to what I wanted for the parts I had a vision for, but had great ideas for the parts I didn't. Best of all, she is so quick -- responds to emails as soon as I send them, quickly turned around invitations, and is always professional. The invitations are great quality - I cried when I opened the box! I can't wait to see what she does for our seating chart and programs!!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Dragonfly Designs 1
    Shop online Invitations and receive a 20% Discount
    Dragonfly Designs is pleased to announce a 20% discount for all self-serve online ordering at www.invitationsbydragonflydesigns.com/shop-20percent-discounts-invitations-austin-texas This is unlike your ordinary online ordering. Your order will be sent directly to me. I will personally check for proper etiquette and proper spelling before your order is released for printing. Please contact me via phone 512.733.4428 or email if you need assistance. Enjoy the discount and peace of mind!

• The Terrace Club
    The Terrace Club Barn & Farm Weddings

There are few custom companies out there that can match what Dragonfly Designs can do. Everything from calligraphy on invitations to entire suites for everything in your wedding, they can do it all!

• Eclipse Event Co.
    Eclipse Event Co. Wedding Planners

I have worked with Kathy on several styled shoots, and she is always at the fore-front of the most creative ways to do stationary, whether it be laser-cutting, or scalloped edging, or whatever! She is very creative and has a wide variety of options to fit any bride. I have loved everything we have gotten from her! Highly recommend!

• The Fairy Godmothers Weddings, Events, & Travel
    The Fairy Godmothers Weddings, Events, & Travel Wedding Planners

Kathy always works to provide an exceptional product at a reasonable price, and her goal is always to make the client happy. She has designed custom pieces for many of our clients, and the results are always beautiful.

• 399 Rugged Earth Drive Austin, 78737 See on map
    8665449530 (Fax Number)
    Monday through Friday 10:00AM-6:00PM. Saturdays 10:00AM-4:00PM. Available evenings and Sundays by appointment