Dragonfly Designs Reviews

11 | Austin, TX

11 Reviews for Dragonfly Designs

• Meagan

Meagan · Married on 11/05/2016

I called a bunch of vendors for my invitations and Kathy responded right away. Some I didn't even hear back from. She was very easy to work with and I received many compliments on the invitations. She also designed my seating chart which came out beautiful. She was very flexible when I found a few mistakes (my fault for not catching them during final review) and she fixed them for me right away. I was very pleased with her responsiveness, professionalism and quality of work. If you want to work with someone that is easy to work with, helpful throughout the entire process and does quality work, you need to work with Kathy!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Alessandra · Married on 03/07/2015

Kathy worked with us to create save the dates and invitations for our March wedding. Kathy is an incredibly talented designer and did a fantastic job of delivering exactly what I was looking for. She was also very professional and responsive to all of my questions along the way. 5 stars!

Sent on 03/22/2015

Rebecca · Married on 12/31/2014

Kathy is amazing to work with. I hired her to create a custom wedding invitation suite. She listened to what I wanted for the parts I had a vision for, but had great ideas for the parts I didn't. Best of all, she is so quick -- responds to emails as soon as I send them, quickly turned around invitations, and is always professional. The invitations are great quality - I cried when I opened the box! I can't wait to see what she does for our seating chart and programs!!

Sent on 09/22/2014

I'm not going to lie...I was not overly excited to spend money on an invitation that most people barely look at and throw away immediately!

However, Kathy was amazing, and now the invites are one of my favorite wedding item! She made the whole process very fun and easy. She showed us so many different options and in all price ranges too. The whole process from design to final approval and receipt was less than 2 months. When we got the invitations I was over the moon! I loved them. They weren't too simple but weren't over the top and were just right for our budget.

I would highly recommend using Dragonfly Designs for your wedding invitation needs!!

Sent on 12/16/2013

Dragonfly Designs's reply:

Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure to work with you!

Darby · Married on 04/27/2013

I was incredibly pleased with Kathy's responsiveness. I had no idea what I wanted for an invitation other than a color scheme. She worked with me to find the perfect invitation layout which I loved. She made quick edits and suggested changes when asked. She was very responsive, professional, and friendly. I felt that I didn't have to go at it alone when working on invitations, programs, thank you cards, and table cards. She also helped me with addressing and invitation etiquette. I highly recommend Dragonfly Designs for anyone wanting beautiful invitations and/or stationary. I received endless compliments from all of my guests.

Sent on 05/14/2013

Stacia · Married on 07/22/2012

Kathy did an AMAZING job every step of the way!!! She has a lot of examples to look at in her home office, and is very responsive. She was always the first person in my search for invitations to get back with me, and I found her to be the most reasonably priced for custom invitations. She can do a lot of different styles, themes and takes the time to get to know you and what you want. I loved my invitations so much that she also did programs, place cards, and thank you notes for me too.

Sent on 08/05/2012

Dragonfly Designs's reply:

Stacia, thank you so much for the rave review. It was great working with you. You looked so beautiful on your wedding day!

Rebecca · Married on 09/25/2010

Working with Kathryn was a blessing! I didn't know exactly what I wanted but we talked and looked through books together. When I emailed her an invitation I found to give her my inspiration she went straight to work. I never had to wait to receive proofs or responses back to my questions. I will definitely use her again for other invitation needs in the future.

Sent on 10/17/2010

Dragonfly Designs's reply:

Thank you Rebecca. I can't wait to see wedding photos!

Alicia · Married on 05/23/2010

We received cocktail napkins and thank you notes for free as part of a wedding package and they were both gorgeous. I'm not sure what the original cost would've been, but since we got it for free then the value for what we paid was perfect!

I've already received compliments on the thank you notes and I especially loved that she included the stamp used for the napkins, which gives me the option of using it myself if I ever decide to do so in the future. She always replied to my question emails within a few hours and was more than helpful in assisting me in finding the perfect design.

Sent on 06/09/2010

Lindsey · Married on 10/11/2009

Katherine helped me pick out the perfect invitations for my wedding. She was very professional, helpful, and flexible with us while we were selecting our invitations. She can do very beautiful and unique custom designs or she has a great selection of invitations you can order. My invitations were beautiful and elegant and I received alot of compliements on them. I even recommened Dragonfly Designs to my sister who is getting married in December this year and she used her too. Her invitations were amazing as well. I recommend them to anyone. Katherine will help you and work with you to find what you want and afford.

Sent on 10/22/2009

Rebecca · Married on 12/31/2014

This is an update of my earlier review. After she did such an outstanding job on our invitations, I hired Kathy to create our seating chart, programs, and favor tags. She continued to impress me!

Sent on 01/21/2015

Dragonfly Designs's reply:

Thank you Rebecca, it was a pleasure!

April · Married on 09/19/2008

Katherine went that extra step to ensure our invitations were absolutely perfect and at the right price! She was extremely attentive to our taste and I was amazed at how involved she was when she would send me links to invitations she thought we might like. It took us no time to have the invites ordered!

Sent on 11/18/2008