Austin, TX 78748 Map · Phone number

About Calligraphy by Jennifer Taylor

Hand Calligraphy for all Social Occasions

Congratulations on your big event!...
Now set the tone of your wedding
by having your invitations
hand addressed in calligraphy.

Request an original sample today!

Call: (281) 414.0612
Email: calligraphyink@outlook.com

Web: calligraphybyjennifer.com

Become a Fan on Facebook!

Follow Calligraphy by Jennifer Taylor on

kristinproject2
photo9

11 Reviews for Calligraphy by Jennifer Taylor

Melanie · Married on 02/28/2015

Jennifer was an absolute delight to work with on our calligraphy from start to finish!
    Not only is Jennifer's work BEAUTIFUL (she made my fiance a believer in calligraphy!), she is also responsive and flexible. Jennifer was almost done with our order when we decided to add a few more envelopes, she kindly adjusted. We also had her mail our completed envelopes to us, and she took great care to make sure that they arrived in pristine condition. We plan to use Jennifer for our place cards as well.

Sent on 12/08/2014

Lauren · Married on 11/30/2013

Jennifer's work is unbelievable! My wedding planner recommended me to use Jennifer when I had asked about calligraphers. After reviewing samples of her work, I had so many options to choose from and wouldn't have to use the formal, very tight, cursive calligraphy I'd always seen. Better yet, I could choose a variation that best suited me. Jennifer's work is beautiful. I still have my wedding envelop on the refrigerator right next to my invitation because it is so pretty. Then I used Jennifer's talents to make a few chalkboard signs for my wedding reception. These are some of my favorite pieces too! She made a large itinerary sign that was at the Sign-In table, she made a Bar Menu sign, and she made a large Dinner Menu sign that we displayed. These were really unique to our wedding.

Sent on 12/09/2013

Ashleigh · Married on 08/18/2012

Jennifer Taylor was a blessing! Her work is just beautiful!! She addressed 225 invitations for us. I enjoyed working with her, she is so kind. My friends thought her work was done by a machine they could believe someone had hand written each address on our invitations. We received so many complements! She is a true artist highly recommend!

Sent on 09/20/2012

Calligraphy by Jennifer Taylor's reply:

Hi Ashleigh!! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. U R AWESOME!! Would love to see pics from the wedding if have them.. Congratulations and may you live happily ever after Mr. and Mrs. DuChamp!! :)

Calligraphy by Jennifer Taylor FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, In-Person Consultations, Printing, Shipping

• Luke and Cat Photography
    Luke and Cat Photography Wedding Photographers

We have had first-hand experience working with Jennifer Taylor on calligraphy projects for weddings, both as a couple getting married, and as photographers. When we were married, Jennifer addressed our envelopes and customized the lettering to compliment our invitations. Now, as photographers, we love it when our brides work with her to get the same level of elite calligraphy for their wedding day. Nothing is better than getting an invitation in the mail with Jennifer's calligraphy on the outside! It sets the tone for the entire event. Fast, professional, error-free, and fun to work with. A+!

• Demers Banquet Hall