South Austin Appts only, pls, Austin, TX 78749 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About The Inviting Pear

The Inviting Pear was created out of a passion for design, the art of creating something truly unique, utterly unforgettable and undeniably personal.

When I was planning my wedding, I was completely uninspired by the invitations available. As a graphic designer with more than 10 years of experience, I decided to create my own invitations. Soon I had wedding couples requiring my design services, and The Inviting Pear was born.

You can customize every aspect of your invitation - from the paper and embellishments to the colors and monogram - creating a design that is unlike any other. Best of all, you can coordinate all of your wedding pieces, including save the dates, hand-drawn maps, ceremony programs and thank you cards. The result is an extraordinary design for YOUR unforgettable event.

Appointments only, please.

Visit our Blog at http://www.theinvitingpear.blogspot.com
Join us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Inviting-Pear/194480436773
Shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/theinvitingpear

The Inviting Pear 5
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/27/2019

CUTEST Watercolor Dog Bar Signs

Shannon and Arielle at The Inviting Pear created the most beautiful watercolor signature cocktail signs which featured a watercolor painting of our yorkie, Bruno! Everyone at the wedding commented on how cute the signs were! The Inviting Pear staff were very responsive, timely and professional. They can even ship your items if you live out of state! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND them to anyone looking for a signature cocktail sign, bar menu, or other fun items for your wedding!

Sent on 08/17/2019

Julie · Married on 01/28/2017

When faced with creating the perfect invitation for our daughter’s wedding and having to work long distance with the couple for their choices, I had a concern about choosing the right designer/company for this project. Again, the Knot gave great options and through their vendor lists, we were able to find Inviting Pear. For us, it was another fortuitous choice. Shannon, who owns the company, was our point of contact and, from the first meeting, we knew we had chosen well. She provided far more assistance than I could have anticipated providing guidance on wording choices for our formal wedding to spreadsheets for the guest lists to make printing not only easy but correct with regards to rules of etiquette. While I originally thought we would use Inviting Pear for only the invitations, our experience was so positive and Shannon so helpful, that they also provided escort cards, head table seating cards, and table numbers. One of the most special aspects of working with Inviting Pear is Shannon’s creation of the couple’s monogram. With input from all of us, she created an image they will use for years to come and which we incorporated in everything printed or produced for the wedding. I am already looking for the next opportunity to work with Shannon!

Sent on 02/07/2017

The Inviting Pear's reply:

It was such an honor to be a part of your daughter's wedding. Thank you for trusting me! I loved collaborating with you and look forward to working together in the near future.

Emily · Married on 12/05/2015

I can't recommend Shannon enough for wedding stationary! In the beginning I had envisioned just using an online service to do our invitations, but I am SO glad I had a consultation with Shannon first. She blew my expectations for personalized stationary out of the water and I can't tell you how many compliments we've received on our save the dates and wedding invitations. She was extremely friendly through the whole process and patient with us as we made little tweaks here and there. But, her work barely needed any revisions. She was able to meet with us once and capture everything we were looking for in our wedding stationary. It surprised me, but she was the most fun vendor I think we worked with. Every time I saw an email from her in my inbox I got excited because I couldn't wait to see her latest creation. I would recommend her in a heartbeat. Not only is she fantastic at what she does, but she's reasonably priced and her work is worth every penny (and then some). We'll be using her to send out announcements as soon as we get our wedding pictures and she'll be our go to for any future invitation needs.

Shannon, I know I've said it a few times, but you are absolutely the best!!

Sent on 02/02/2016

Award

The Inviting Pear FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Letterpress
    Printing
    Shipping
    Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement?

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Inviting Pear 1
    Free monogram!!
    With my design services, you'll receive a free monogram. To see some of my past designs, please visit http://www.theinvitingpear.com/monograms.htm.

• Eclipse Event Co.
    Eclipse Event Co. Wedding Planners

Shannon is, in a word, AMAZING. She is one of the most capable and talented designers we have ever worked with, and we work with several! She is always prompt, creative, and dedicated to making the design EXACTLY what you are looking for. We hope to have a long future of working together!

• The Simplifiers
    The Simplifiers Wedding Planners

Looking for an invitation vendor that goes above and beyond the norm? Shannon is your gal...think event signage, menu cards, placecards, programs, the whole nine yards to create a cohesive look for your big day. Awesome work!

• Bill Bastas Photographer
    Bill Bastas Photographer Wedding Photographers

Simple...the best graphic designer on my radar.

• South Austin, Appts only, pls Austin, 78749 See on map