PO Box 153027, Austin, TX 78715 Map · Phone number

About 36th Street Events

36TH STREET IS AN UPSCALE CREATIVE PLANNING EVENT DESIGN, STYLING + PRODUCTION COMPANY BASED IN AUSTIN, TEXAS

We love making the world a little more beautiful one celebration at a time. Our goal is to offer unparalleled customer service while creating flawless events as unique as you. We believe there is nothing better than being able to celebrate all of life's little moments surrounded by those you love. We are here to make that happen.

Follow 36th Street Events on

allison

35 Reviews for 36th Street Events

• Nancy

Nancy Nassor · Getting married on 05/12/2021

Jessika Knight is amazing!

Jessika Knight was the planner for our wedding on December 29, 2019 at South Congress Hotel, but she was much much more than that. She was a visionary, designer, project manager, advocate, negotiator, team leader and supporter. She did it all with a smile and a warmth that put me at ease from day 1. Ours was a very short engagement - only 5 months - and Jessika exceeded our expectations at every turn. She really understood us and what we wanted and found the right vendors at the right price to execute our vision. She made excellent recommendations and was so so knowledgeable. It was truly a perfect day! I can't imagine how we could have improved on it. If anything went wrong I'm certainly not aware of it (as it should be)! Jessika deserves all the credit for making our wedding dreams come true.

Sent on 01/10/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha Maraval · Getting married on 02/10/2021

5 Enthusiastic Stars for Jessika & 36th St Events!

Our wedding day would not have been possible without Jessika & 36th Street Events! For the past year, Jessika has been with us every step of the way - helping us crystallize our wedding vision, choose vendors, make important decisions, and most importantly, keep our sanity! Jessika has been in the Austin wedding business for years and had planned several weddings at our venue (Laguna Gloria) which was really important to us. She has so many industry relationships and was able to tailor her recommendations to us based on our vision and budget. One of the things we loved most about Jessika was her thoroughness throughout the entire process. From our 3-hour initial planning meeting to countless vendor proposal revisions to our endless questions in the lead-up to our big day, she was always so patient with us and thoughtful with her suggestions. She’s extremely solutions-oriented and goes above and beyond for her clients. One example of this is that she allowed us to ship misc. items like our guest book, welcome sign, etc. to her home (!!) because my husband and I moved to California during the wedding planning process and had nowhere to ship them. We never felt like any of our ideas or questions were silly because she always considered them genuinely and has the most optimistic, cheerful attitude. During the week of our wedding, I had the utmost confidence in Jessika that our wedding would be executed perfectly, and I truly felt like I could relax and just enjoy the moment. That was no small feat as our wedding venue has an extremely short set-up window (2 hours!), but I never felt any of the stress that I’m sure Jessika and her teammates were feeling that day! We would highly recommend Jessika to anyone planning a wedding in Austin! Jessika, THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts for making our wedding day everything we dreamed it would be and more!

Sent on 12/15/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Vires · Married on 03/11/2020

Jessika Knight is hands down THE best

Jessika is absolutely remarkable- stop searching for a coordinator- YOU FOUND HER! If you want to feel completely supported so that you (as a bride) and your family can relax leading up to and on your wedding day, hire Jessika. We hired Jessika for full-service and we can say without a doubt it was THE single best decision we made when it came to our wedding. She accompanied us to all of our appointments and always had a list of questions that we wouldn't have even thought to ask vendors. We got to relish in the excitement of cake tastings, venue choosing, DJ listening because we knew she had our back. We trusted her so much that we practically just used whoever she recommended without question, which worked out better than we ever imagined. It's nearly impossible for us to choose our favorite thing about Jessika because she is the perfect amount of fun, kind, incredibly intelligent, organized, spreadsheet loving, design guru who listens intently....but don't let her kindness fool you, she will go to bat to make sure her bride & groom are enjoying their day surrounded by family and friends. At our first meeting Jessika let me ramble about what I wanted and the vision I had for my wedding. I knew what I wanted my wedding to look like but had no clue how to make that happen or if it would all flow together. She put together a shareable pinterest board for the both of us and from there she was inside my head and knew exactly what vendors I should use, where to get the taper candles (oh yeah, I learned new words along the way too), what flowers would bring it all to life...you name it, she could find it. Those were just a few of the hundreds of details she put together. When I saw the final product, I was in tears...lots of happy tears. I got thank you cards from guest after our wedding thanking us for inviting them to the most beautiful wedding they've ever seen and all of that was owed to Jessika. My Grandma even sent Jessika a thank you note. All of this to say, these are just the duties we saw her do, none of this to mention the unseen jobs she was doing behind the scenes. She can bring your vision to life and make your day more magical than you ever imagined. Just WOW. Thank you, Jessika for being your perfect self.

Sent on 12/17/2019

Award

36th Street Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 12000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Memphis Train Revue Wedding Bands

I have been in the event industry for 13 years managing bands that play dozens of weddings and events each year. I have worked with Ren Newey of 36th Street Events since she started in this business 7 years ago. She was good at her job then and has only gotten better with time and experience. When a client tells me that Ren is their planner, I immediately breath a sigh of relief. Ren creates not only beautiful, well-designed events but also a true team environment. I know that Ren will not make any decisions without first recognizing how the vendors may be effected and contacting them to make sure they have everything needed to provide the client the very best experience. When compromises must be made, she works with her vendors to find solutions that allow each participant to put their best foot forward with minimal disruption. She is a wonderful communicator and executes not only with confidence in her abilities and her plan, but also with trust in her vendors to make the night special for her clients. I can not overstate how important it is as a vendor to go into an event stress-free, with a clearly articulated plan and confidence that everyone on the event will work together to make it work for everyone. That state of mind makes the day go smoothly and the job an absolute joy. And that results in the best possible outcome for the client and their guests. I once asked one of my band members how an event with another planner went. His reply was “I wonder if it was her first wedding. Maybe I’m just used to the “Ren” types.” So, long and short of it, Ren and 36th Street Events set the standard. And rightfully so.

• The Pictures Band Wedding Bands

Love working with Beth and 36th Street Events! We are working with her again this week and Looking Forward To It!!!!!

• 2 Dine 4 Fine Catering Wedding Caterers

Clients are always in good hands with the pros at 36th Street!

• PO Box 153027 Austin, 78715 See on map
    Location of (36th Street Events)