36th Street Events

Austin, TX View map

$4,000 Package Price

36TH STREET IS AN UPSCALE CREATIVE PLANNING EVENT DESIGN, STYLING + PRODUCTION COMPANY BASED IN AUSTIN, TEXAS

We love making the world a little more beautiful one celebration at a time. Our goal is to offer unparalleled customer service while creating flawless events as unique as you. We believe there is nothing better than being able to celebrate all of life’s little moments surrounded by those you love. We are here to make that happen.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$12,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Nicole W. Married on 02/12/2022

Chanler from 36th Street Events is an angel that made my day perfect!

I can't say enough wonderful things about Chanler from 36th Street Events - she is truly an angel that made my wedding day so perfect. Don't even think twice, and book her 😊. She will truly make your day so special and worry-free. I got to really take in my wedding day and live in the moment which is really every bride's dream. On top of that, she felt like a best friend which was really comforting. My husband also couldn’t believe how amazing she was at her job, and our entire wedding party was just so impressed.

My wedding venue, Ma Maison, requires you to book a day of planner and I did A LOT of interviews with different preferred wedding planning companies and their planners, but most of them felt so intense and honestly stressed me out. I wanted my day of planner to feel like one of my friends since they are literally with you every step of the way on your wedding day. As soon as I had a call with Chanler I knew right away she was the wedding planner I wanted to book. She has a calm but very cheerful demeanor, and brings such a positive vibe to all things. While Ma Maison did require me to book a day of planner, looking back I would book Chanler whether it was required or not because she took so much stress off my plate during the pre-planning process & made my wedding day run smoother than butter!

Let's talk details:
    --> Pre-planning process:
    While I booked the "day of planning" package, services actually start ~6 weeks out where Chanler took over all of my vendor & contract communication (so helpful!). Even before the 6 week timeline, Chanler and I met for coffee so that I could tell her my wedding plans and ask questions. From there, Chanler put together an initial timeline that we were able to make changes to along the way. This was extremely helpful because I had no idea where to start with a timeline. Chanler also provided me with pre-planning documents and checklists which was kept us on track. She did this in a shared excel/word doc which made it so EASY to make comments to eachother & have timely communication. Every bride knows how stressful wedding planning can be, and Chanler made the process organized to help me not get over-whelmed.

-->Rehearsal:
    My wedding party was SO IMPRESSED with Chanler! She is spunky and professional & did an amazing job getting our large wedding party (20 people total + parents) to follow instructions. Chanler did a great job getting our wedding party to listen and have a successful rehearsal but to also enjoy it (other weddings I’ve been in, it can sometimes feel like a chore). EVERYONE LOVED CHANLER!

-->Wedding day:
    This is where the magic happens! Chanler and her team were just out of this world amazing on the wedding day. They are so professional, and helped us follow the timeline. It was truly like MAGIC. Not once did I feel stressed with the timeline or was thinking "what's next". I just got to live in the moment and enjoy my wedding day with my husband, family, and friends. My Mom, and bridal party just kept raving about how wonderful Chanler and her team was, they made the day run so smoothly!

-->Overall:
    If I could give more than 5 stars for Chanler I would. She is truly the best in the business, and deserves all of the accolades. She is professional, organized, calm, and brings such an amazing energy that is hard to describe until you meet her. Thank you Chanler for making our wedding day so special and for being such an amazing person!
  • Nancy
    Nancy N. Married on 05/12/2021

Jessika Knight is amazing!

Jessika Knight was the planner for our wedding on December 29, 2019 at South Congress Hotel, but she was much much more than that. She was a visionary, designer, project manager, advocate, negotiator, team leader and supporter. She did it all with a smile and a warmth that put me at ease from day 1. Ours was a very short engagement - only 5 months - and Jessika exceeded our expectations at every turn. She really understood us and what we wanted and found the right vendors at the right price to execute our vision. She made excellent recommendations and was so so knowledgeable. It was truly a perfect day! I can't imagine how we could have improved on it. If anything went wrong I'm certainly not aware of it (as it should be)! Jessika deserves all the credit for making our wedding dreams come true.
  • Rachel
    Rachel M. Married on 11/08/2020

Hire them now!

Hiring Andie from 36th Street Events was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. We got married in Austin but live out of state and were nervous about planning a wedding from afar. There was no need to be nervous once we had Andie on board, from the moment we started talking to her about our wedding it felt like a weight had been lifted off our shoulders. She was so organized and asked all the right questions. The day of our wedding went so smoothly thanks to Andie and her team. We had our wedding during COVID and Andie didn't bat an eye when we explained all of the social distancing/safety precautions that were important to us. No need to look any further -- hire Andie and the 36th Street Events team now!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Memphis Train Revue Memphis Train Revue Wedding Bands

I have been in the event industry for 13 years managing bands that play dozens of weddings and events each year. I have worked with Ren Newey of 36th Street Events since she started in this business 7 years ago. She was good at her job then and has only gotten better with time and experience. When a client tells me that Ren is their planner, I immediately breath a sigh of relief. Ren creates not only beautiful, well-designed events but also a true team environment. I know that Ren will not make any decisions without first recognizing how the vendors may be effected and contacting them to make sure they have everything needed to provide the client the very best experience. When compromises must be made, she works with her vendors to find solutions that allow each participant to put their best foot forward with minimal disruption. She is a wonderful communicator and executes not only with confidence in her abilities and her plan, but also with trust in her vendors to make the night special for her clients. I can not overstate how important it is as a vendor to go into an event stress-free, with a clearly articulated plan and confidence that everyone on the event will work together to make it work for everyone. That state of mind makes the day go smoothly and the job an absolute joy. And that results in the best possible outcome for the client and their guests. I once asked one of my band members how an event with another planner went. His reply was “I wonder if it was her first wedding. Maybe I’m just used to the “Ren” types.” So, long and short of it, Ren and 36th Street Events set the standard. And rightfully so.

The Pictures Band The Pictures Band Wedding Bands

Love working with Beth and 36th Street Events! We are working with her again this week and Looking Forward To It!!!!!

2 Dine 4 Fine Catering 2 Dine 4 Fine Catering Wedding Caterers

Clients are always in good hands with the pros at 36th Street!

PO Box 153027 Austin, 78715
Location of (36th Street Events)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding