PO Box 153027, Austin, TX 78715 Map · Phone number

About 36th Street Events

36TH STREET IS AN UPSCALE CREATIVE PLANNING EVENT DESIGN, STYLING + PRODUCTION COMPANY BASED IN AUSTIN, TEXAS

We love making the world a little more beautiful one celebration at a time. Our goal is to offer unparalleled customer service while creating flawless events as unique as you. We believe there is nothing better than being able to celebrate all of life's little moments surrounded by those you love. We are here to make that happen.

Follow 36th Street Events on

36th Street Events 6
  • Stacy

Stacy Paltiyevich · Married on 12/01/2018

The absolute best!

I don't know if I can adequately express how happy I am with my decision to use 36th Street Events. My planner was Jessika Knight, and to say she is top-notch is an understatement. She was responsive, gave me her honest opinion when I needed it, and a dream to work with. From our initial phone call through the wedding day, she was on top of everything. She really understand the vibe I was going for, and it really felt she wanted to do everything possible to execute my vision. I had multiple family members and wedding party members tell me that my planner was amazing, as she made sure on the day of the wedding that everyone knew at all times where they needed to be and when, as well as provide direction on anything else. You must have Jessika plan your wedding!!

Sent on 01/17/2019

carol · Married on 03/24/2018

Jessika Knight at 36th Street Events was our event planner for my daughter's wedding (Prospect House). I think she was born to do this! She saved our sanity during this process. Her demeanor is calm, patient, capable. Very detailed oriented and thorough. She is full of creative solutions for any number of situations. Plus, she is kind and fun to work with. She gives a lot of herself and truly cares and wants to create a beautiful event for you. Best money spent!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Krystal · Married on 12/02/2017

I worked with Jessika Knight for my December 2nd wedding in West Palm Beach and there aren't enough words to express how wonderful she is. My wedding was originally scheduled to be in Puerto Rico; however, Hurricane Maria had different plans. I had to re-plan my whole wedding in 6 weeks and never could have done it without Jessika... like NEVER EVER!

I'm a wedding planner in the Austin area so when it came to finding a day of coordinator, I was very picky in regards to who I wanted to work with. I've worked with Jess in the past and am always impressed by how amazing Jessika is at her job. She's super organized, patient, kind and an overall badass. She helped me tremendously in the month leading up to my wedding with vendor communication and taking lead on creating my timeline. She's always super quick to respond to emails and goes above and beyond what you ask for. I never could have imagined our big day without her leading us every step of the way. The timeline ran without a hitch and it was all because of the amazing direction she provided throughout the day.

If you're looking to hire a planner to guide you through your planning process and help you implement everything you've ever dreamed of, Jessika is your girl! Jess, I cannot thank you enough for all the hard work, time, and care you put into creating the best day of our lives. Couldn't have done it without you boo!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Award

36th Street Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 12,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

• Memphis Train Revue
    Memphis Train Revue Wedding Bands

I have been in the event industry for 13 years managing bands that play dozens of weddings and events each year. I have worked with Ren Newey of 36th Street Events since she started in this business 7 years ago. She was good at her job then and has only gotten better with time and experience. When a client tells me that Ren is their planner, I immediately breath a sigh of relief. Ren creates not only beautiful, well-designed events but also a true team environment. I know that Ren will not make any decisions without first recognizing how the vendors may be effected and contacting them to make sure they have everything needed to provide the client the very best experience. When compromises must be made, she works with her vendors to find solutions that allow each participant to put their best foot forward with minimal disruption. She is a wonderful communicator and executes not only with confidence in her abilities and her plan, but also with trust in her vendors to make the night special for her clients. I can not overstate how important it is as a vendor to go into an event stress-free, with a clearly articulated plan and confidence that everyone on the event will work together to make it work for everyone. That state of mind makes the day go smoothly and the job an absolute joy. And that results in the best possible outcome for the client and their guests. I once asked one of my band members how an event with another planner went. His reply was “I wonder if it was her first wedding. Maybe I’m just used to the “Ren” types.” So, long and short of it, Ren and 36th Street Events set the standard. And rightfully so.

• The Pictures Band
    The Pictures Band Wedding Bands

Love working with Beth and 36th Street Events! We are working with her again this week and Looking Forward To It!!!!!

• 2 Dine 4 Fine Catering
    2 Dine 4 Fine Catering Wedding Caterers

Clients are always in good hands with the pros at 36th Street!

• PO Box 153027 Austin, 78715 See on map