36th Street Events

Austin, TX View map

$4,000 Package Price

36TH STREET IS AN UPSCALE CREATIVE PLANNING EVENT DESIGN, STYLING + PRODUCTION COMPANY BASED IN AUSTIN, TEXAS

We love making the world a little more beautiful one celebration at a time. Our goal is to offer unparalleled customer service while creating flawless events as unique as you. We believe there is nothing better than being able to celebrate all of life’s little moments surrounded by those you love. We are here to make that happen.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$12,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Nancy
    Nancy N. Married on 05/12/2021

Jessika Knight is amazing!

Jessika Knight was the planner for our wedding on December 29, 2019 at South Congress Hotel, but she was much much more than that. She was a visionary, designer, project manager, advocate, negotiator, team leader and supporter. She did it all with a smile and a warmth that put me at ease from day 1. Ours was a very short engagement - only 5 months - and Jessika exceeded our expectations at every turn. She really understood us and what we wanted and found the right vendors at the right price to execute our vision. She made excellent recommendations and was so so knowledgeable. It was truly a perfect day! I can't imagine how we could have improved on it. If anything went wrong I'm certainly not aware of it (as it should be)! Jessika deserves all the credit for making our wedding dreams come true.
  • Rachel
    Rachel M. Married on 11/08/2020

Hire them now!

Hiring Andie from 36th Street Events was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. We got married in Austin but live out of state and were nervous about planning a wedding from afar. There was no need to be nervous once we had Andie on board, from the moment we started talking to her about our wedding it felt like a weight had been lifted off our shoulders. She was so organized and asked all the right questions. The day of our wedding went so smoothly thanks to Andie and her team. We had our wedding during COVID and Andie didn't bat an eye when we explained all of the social distancing/safety precautions that were important to us. No need to look any further -- hire Andie and the 36th Street Events team now!!
    Robert M. Married on 09/03/2020

Unbelievable and attentive

Jessika and 36th Street were the absolute best. Planning a wedding alone was not something we wanted to do, so we made the decision to hire a wedding planner, and we made the right choice. After we had everything planned and ready to go, Covid threw a wrench in our plans. Jessika jumped in and made it stress free for us, making sure everything was moved to a new date and handled the details with the vendors.

The day of went fantastic as well. Jessika and team were so involved in everything and made sure that we could focus on each other and not on everything going on around us. I CAN NOT recommend her enough.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Memphis Train Revue Memphis Train Revue Wedding Bands

I have been in the event industry for 13 years managing bands that play dozens of weddings and events each year. I have worked with Ren Newey of 36th Street Events since she started in this business 7 years ago. She was good at her job then and has only gotten better with time and experience. When a client tells me that Ren is their planner, I immediately breath a sigh of relief. Ren creates not only beautiful, well-designed events but also a true team environment. I know that Ren will not make any decisions without first recognizing how the vendors may be effected and contacting them to make sure they have everything needed to provide the client the very best experience. When compromises must be made, she works with her vendors to find solutions that allow each participant to put their best foot forward with minimal disruption. She is a wonderful communicator and executes not only with confidence in her abilities and her plan, but also with trust in her vendors to make the night special for her clients. I can not overstate how important it is as a vendor to go into an event stress-free, with a clearly articulated plan and confidence that everyone on the event will work together to make it work for everyone. That state of mind makes the day go smoothly and the job an absolute joy. And that results in the best possible outcome for the client and their guests. I once asked one of my band members how an event with another planner went. His reply was “I wonder if it was her first wedding. Maybe I’m just used to the “Ren” types.” So, long and short of it, Ren and 36th Street Events set the standard. And rightfully so.

The Pictures Band The Pictures Band Wedding Bands

Love working with Beth and 36th Street Events! We are working with her again this week and Looking Forward To It!!!!!

2 Dine 4 Fine Catering 2 Dine 4 Fine Catering Wedding Caterers

Clients are always in good hands with the pros at 36th Street!

PO Box 153027 Austin, 78715
Location of (36th Street Events)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding