6731 FM 1096 Rd, Boling, TX 77420 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $6,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Luke and Cat Photography

Congratulations. You've found something real with each other and we couldn't be more excited. The way the sunlight bounces of his hair. The way your hand fits in his. The right photography coaxes even the shyest detail out into the light for all to see. It allows you to travel back to that moment whenever your heart desires.

Your unique style led you to discover us, and we're thrilled that we now have each other. The best collaborations (and the best photos) are based on mutual respect, love, and trust. We’ve traveled this road many times before. Trust us to see you on your way down the aisle and beyond.

If marriage is a journey, we're here to help you pack. And the photos? They’ll be your picture-perfect postcards of a beautiful beginning. Souvenirs to have and to hold for years to come.

Follow Luke and Cat Photography on

Luke and Cat Photography 6
Luke and Cat Photography 7

Erin · Married on 06/23/2018

Highly recommend it

Luke and Cat are the best! From the moment we did our first meet and greet, to saying goodbye on our big day they provided us with the best experience we could have ever imagined. They have provided us with the best gift ever by catching and saving the best moments of our lives. Luke and Cat not only provide catch some amazing photos they provide the experience and atmosphere that helps make your big day even more special. I would highly recommend Luke and Cat to everyone!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Madelyn · Married on 03/24/2018

Luke & Cat - the best of the best!

When I first got engaged I sat at a coffee shop researching for hours different vendors in the Houston area. I stumbled across Luke & Cat and the rest was history! From the very first phone call I knew these 2 were something special! When my fiancé and I first met L&C it really was like fireworks! We laughed for hours sharing stories and I could tell they really wanted to know their clients on a personal level. Engagement shoot, bridal shoot, and our wedding - I am OBSESSED with every picture! The albums they create are like none I've ever seen before and I can't wait to hold onto them for many many years to come! Luke & Cat y'all are THE BEST and I'm so thankful for all the fun times!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/27/2017

I admired Luke & Cat’s work for years, and knew I wanted them to capture my wedding one day. Fast forward to getting engaged - Luke & Cat were the first vendors I contacted. From that phone call forward, they treated Shane and I like royalty. They flew to Manhattan for our engagement session and delivered amazing photos. That was only the beginning, as taking my bridal portraits on their ranch was such a fun experience and gave me time to do a trial of my hair, makeup and even my gown. We received all of our final, edited wedding photos only two and a half weeks after our wedding day, along with a couple sneak peeks during that time period. The images took my breath away when I saw they captured every detail, moment and emotion. Our wedding day didn’t show an ounce of sunshine, and they managed to make our photos still look dreamy, whimsical and breathtaking. They are truly a talented couple and are just as fun as you would imagine. We are blessed to have these photos to treasure now and forever.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Award

Luke and Cat Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day, Albums
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• The Wedding Show
    The Wedding Show Wedding DJs

Luke and Cat are awesome! Alot of fun to work with! Very passionate about what they do!

• White Horse and Carriage Company
    White Horse and Carriage Company Wedding Limos

Luke and Cat are wonderful to work with! They are super friendly and take amazing pictures.

• Calligraphy by Jennifer Taylor
    Calligraphy by Jennifer Taylor Wedding Invitations

Luke and Cat are a fun lovin' husband and wife team with such a creative eye behind the lens. They have a unique way of capturing those incredible moments on film, to relive for a lifetime. I personally know that they have a passion for photography and are a blast to work with to boot!! I most certainly and highly recommend Luke and Cat, without a doubt!! Sincerely, Jennifer Taylor Calligraphy by Jennifer Taylor

• 6731 FM 1096 Rd Boling, 77420 See on map