Richmond, TX 77406 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 39

About Lean On Me Events, LLC

CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement!

At Lean on Me Events we believe every wedding is unique and should be a direct reflection of the couple’s personality. That’s why we invest quality time in getting to know YOU and learning what you envision for your big day. We then breathe life into your hopes and dreams to make them a reality that is more than you imagined. We make it a priority to get to know our brides and grooms so we can instantly relieve the stress and confusion of a complex wedding planning process.

Lean on Me Events does everything from full service planning and design to day-of coordination and everything in between and we even do destination weddings! So if you’re looking for a knowledgeable and experienced friend to take your hand and guide you through the wedding planning process then contact us today.

It is our passion to give you the event filled with love and attention to detail that you have always dreamed of. So what are you waiting for? Let us turn your dream day into a smashing success that your guests will be talking about for weeks!

Contact us directly at 281.734.2250

49 Reviews for Lean On Me Events, LLC

• Cortnee

Cortnee Schraer · Married on 10/20/2018

Organized to perfection

Lindsay was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. I felt very confident and at ease with the whole planning process, because I knew how talented and trusty worthy she was! Throughout it all, I had a tremendous amount of support and guidance!! She was always quick to respond and was helpful with anything and everything. We truly had the wedding of our dreams and I know, with complete certainty, that without Lindsay that would have not been the case. On the day of the wedding, she and Katherine were the ultimate duo, working around the clock, making sure no detail was left out. EVERYONE came up to us before, during, and after the wedding with so much praise for both Lindsay and Katherine; there were so many kind words shared about them both. I loved how their hard work was appreciated and noticed because it was so very deserving. They were nonstop moving while making everything look effortless, and it was noticeable by all how dedicated they were to make sure our day was everything we had ever dreamed of. And at no point in the night did I worry about anything. It was the best feeling to be able to relax and enjoy the wedding because I had complete trust in them. Also, they are some of the most kind-hearted and genuine people I have ever met! I truly cannot stress enough how important it is to invest in a planner to bring your vision to life! I am forever grateful for everything Lindsay did to make our day unforgettable and absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Catherine · Married on 01/31/2018

I had the pleasure to have Shelby from lean on me events as my day of coordinator at the Vine in New Ulm, TX and she was absolutely outstanding. I cannot recommend her enough, a day of coordinator is so crucial for your day to run as smooth as possible and it would have been crazy without Shelby. She is so organized and super sweet and just all out fun to work with! She always made sure that I was smiling and that my vision was coming to life! Genuinely can't say enough good things about this girl, we were lucky to have her she made our day a dream!

Sent on 02/23/2018

Kathryn · Married on 04/15/2017

Shelby was our day of coordinator for our wedding at The Gallery on 4/15/17. She was absolutely amazing. There were a few things that came up day of that I am soooo glad I had her to handle everything. I was able to relax and enjoy the day because I knew she had everything under control. To anyone who is on the fence about a day of coordinator, I would highly recommend that you have one, especially if you are getting married at The Gallery. If you don't have a day of coordinator, you will be handling the arrangements of making sure all the vendors are scheduled to come at specific times, any issues that arise day of, etc. If you want to be able to relax and enjoy your day, do yourself the favor of hiring a day of coordinator!!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Lean On Me Events, LLC FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Waters Edge Venue Banquet Halls

Lean On Me Events, LLC, is absolutely amazing to work with! They have wonderful customer service and build meaningful relationships with their clients. They are sure to make your wedding dreams come to life on your special day!

• Michelle Able Photography Wedding Photographers

Lindsay is AMAZING! She is so sweet and such a doll to work with AND she really knows how to get stuff done! She will make sure your wedding goes PERFECTLY!!! She's so kind & so talented! You couldn't ask for more! If you want a stress-free day, I promise you'll be glad you picked her for your big day!

• DontGetMarriedWithoutMe.com Wedding Videographers

We're all good at something. The key is to make a career with what you're really good at. I'm a big fan of Lindsey. She's doing what she's really good at. Her love for her brides sets her way above so many others. Of course she has all the skills to organize and plan, but gosh, her brides get the icing on the cake from having a planner with passion for what she does. All this said, and she's also a ton of fun to work with! She helps make my job as a videographer easy by keeping me on top of what's going on. Keep that spark Lindsey! You make a huge difference! Rob DontGetMarriedWithoutMe.com

• Richmond, 77406 See on map
    Location of (Lean On Me Events, LLC)