Sugar Land, TX 77478 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About DontGetMarriedWithoutMe.com

Elegant, Intimate & Packed with Energy!

Our fresh & innovative ideas bring a unique Pizzazz to your wedding video! Reviews written from my brides can probably tell it better than can I. I take a great deal of pleasure and pride in my work. I truly love what I do, and I think it shows in the final product. We go way outside the box to bring you things such as our Barefeet and Daddy's Girl productions.

We don't just capture beautiful images as other do, but we lasso the energy, the LOVE that's in the air.

I think you'll enjoy my unique approach to your wedding day. From stealing those unique angles and moments, to laughing and talking with your guests on film. I then wrap it all together and tell the story on DVD like no one else can. That's my art. And my team and I are all like family, carefully learning my craft in every detail.

Kick your shoes off and come visit my site. The proof's in the pudding! But be sure you make some popcorn because you'll want to stay awhile! Oh, and...grab your Kleenex as well!

Take a tour and browse thru some of the hundreds of real live sites I've created for my brides. Yes, you'll get your own elegant website to show off your day. Truly, it would be my honor to be a part of your big day! Oh and call me anytime. I'd love to chat with you about your wedding day and about your dreams.

Hugs from Rob

• Videos 4

222 Reviews for DontGetMarriedWithoutMe.com

Aisha Stephens · Getting married on 09/20/2020

Amazing and talented

Rob is unbelievable, amazing talent and honestly the best personality! Rob and his team are someone you would want to be there on your wedding day! Rob made sure we were taken care of from the beginning. He will call and check on you, help you with other vendors, and he will always answer his phone or get back to you quick! Thank you Rob!

Ken Botton · Married on 09/15/2018

More than just a video

I cannot imagine a better wedding videography service than Rob Cross's Don't Get Married Without Me. The end product, the video itself far exceeded our wildest expectations. However, it was also Rob's professional service from start to finish that impressed both my wife and myself.

Rob's engaging personality is the first element of this service that one encounters. He immediately put us at ease and makes us feel like we were his best customers ever. At the same time he is collecting information about our back story so he can incorporate it into the video narrative. Yes, this is much more that just a "been there, done that" home video. It is a complete production from start to finish, lights, camera, action, story line all produced with astonishing ease minimal intrusiveness at the ceremony and reception themselves. Rob just knows what he is doing and translates the desires of those who know little about video production into a first class product.

Those who choose Rob, simply put, will be delighted and enthusiastic about the outcome. They will have a video that will be a treat to watch long after the wedding. Isn't this what the end product should be?

Joanna · Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing!

There are no words that can describe what a fantastic job Rob did for our wedding. Rob is not just any videographer; he is a storyteller who by the end of the story is part of your family. The biggest difference I think is that this is not just a job for Rob, it is a passion….he loves what he does! And he is good at what he does. You mix talent and passion and you get a lifetime of memories that you will cherish forever! I know my husband and I will. The title of his company says it all…you should not get married without Rob Cross there to capture every moment. Thanks Rob!!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

DontGetMarriedWithoutMe.com Pricing

DontGetMarriedWithoutMe.com Price Rates

DontGetMarriedWithoutMe.com FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,250.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Storytelling
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD, USB Flash Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DontGetMarriedWithoutMe.com 1
    Military Thanks!
    I am deeply grateful to any of my brides and grooms who have been involved, or still are involved in our U.S. Military. And I gladly offer, as my wedding gift to you, a free "Backstage" Side Dish (when you book your wedding with us). You'll love that! Backstage has our camera there 2 hours before your ceremony. Bottom line, thank you. For putting your butt on the line so I can enjoy this freedom I'm blessed with. I'll do what I can for you as payback. God bless you.

• Connie Events And Travel
    Connie Events And Travel Travel Agents

Rob and the staff are very professional, honest, caring, talented and will do anything and everything to capture your special day not missing one photo. Rob's work speaks for itself and I would recommend everyone look at his work and then contact him. You will be in great hands.

• The Princess Bridal
    The Princess Bridal Wedding Dresses

LOVE, Love, love Rob! Literally wouldn't let my Son get married without Rob's expertise. The video is amazing! I love how at ease he makes the couple feel while capturing moments that fly be so fast you don't even retain them. He incorporates each moment of their love story into the video. He also did the amazing video of our shop on the website. Whatever you do don't get married without Rob Cross as your videographer!

• Third Floor Strings
    Third Floor Strings Wedding Musicians

We have performed at several weddings where Rob was the videographer. He always has a smile and he does a fantastic job of capturing the true feelings created at the event. He has been very helpful as a fellow vendor, as well, and even took the time to compliment us on our music. We have recommended him to several people already and will continue to do so.

• Sugar Land, 77478 See on map