Sugar Land, TX 77478 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About DontGetMarriedWithoutMe.com

Elegant, Intimate & Packed with Energy!

Our fresh & innovative ideas bring a unique Pizzazz to your wedding video! Reviews written from my brides can probably tell it better than can I. I take a great deal of pleasure and pride in my work. I truly love what I do, and I think it shows in the final product. We go way outside the box to bring you things such as our Barefeet and Daddy's Girl productions.

We don't just capture beautiful images as other do, but we lasso the energy, the LOVE that's in the air.

I think you'll enjoy my unique approach to your wedding day. From stealing those unique angles and moments, to laughing and talking with your guests on film. I then wrap it all together and tell the story on DVD like no one else can. That's my art. And my team and I are all like family, carefully learning my craft in every detail.

Kick your shoes off and come visit my site. The proof's in the pudding! But be sure you make some popcorn because you'll want to stay awhile! Oh, and...grab your Kleenex as well!

Take a tour and browse thru some of the hundreds of real live sites I've created for my brides. Yes, you'll get your own elegant website to show off your day. Truly, it would be my honor to be a part of your big day! Oh and call me anytime. I'd love to chat with you about your wedding day and about your dreams.

Hugs from Rob

• Videos 4

220 Reviews for DontGetMarriedWithoutMe.com

Joanna · Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing!

There are no words that can describe what a fantastic job Rob did for our wedding. Rob is not just any videographer; he is a storyteller who by the end of the story is part of your family. The biggest difference I think is that this is not just a job for Rob, it is a passion….he loves what he does! And he is good at what he does. You mix talent and passion and you get a lifetime of memories that you will cherish forever! I know my husband and I will. The title of his company says it all…you should not get married without Rob Cross there to capture every moment. Thanks Rob!!!

Karissa · Married on 04/14/2018

Absolutely Wonderful!

Rob did an amazing job capturing our special day! My husband and I went back and forth trying to decide if we really wanted a videographer as we felt as though we were already pushing our wedding budget and could not do much more. We decided to go ahead and book Rob with Don’t Get Married Without Me and it was the by far the best decision we made! Rob was very punctual, very personal, and is very passionate about his work. He cares about his bride and groom with all of his heart and wants them to be happy. He didn’t create just a 10-minute video, he created an hour-long video that captured all the special moments of our wedding day and captured moments my husband and I did not even get to see due to all of the wedding festivities. We are so grateful for Rob and the great video he created for us, as we now have a wedding video we get to watch with each other and share with our family and friends, and hopefully one day with our very own children. My husband and I will cherish this video for forever. If you are looking for a videographer or trying to decide whether or not you want a wedding video, book Rob with Don’t Get Married Without Me, I promise, you will not be disappointed!

Elise · Married on 01/13/2018

AMAZING....When you start planning a wedding, the first thing that comes to mind is how much everything cost. Being the mother of the bride, that was top priority. So, after hearing my daughter wanted a videographer, I thought to myself, that is not necessary. Boy, did I think wrong. It is one of the most important things you can include in your planning. My daughter fell in love with Rob, DontGetMarriedWithoutMe.com, and that was all it took. He made the Barefoot Production for them and every time I watch it, it makes me cry. Rob is professional and friendly and made them feel comfortable and carefree. During the wedding and reception he leaves no stone unturned. He visits with the bride/groom, the family and guests and you do not even realize he is filming. I am so excited to relive my daughter's wedding again. Thank you Rob for your expertise and your friendship during this very stressful but wonderful time in all of our lives.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

DontGetMarriedWithoutMe.com Pricing

DontGetMarriedWithoutMe.com Price Rates

DontGetMarriedWithoutMe.com FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,250.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Storytelling
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD, USB Flash Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DontGetMarriedWithoutMe.com 1
    Military Thanks!
    I am deeply grateful to any of my brides and grooms who have been involved, or still are involved in our U.S. Military. And I gladly offer, as my wedding gift to you, a free "Backstage" Side Dish (when you book your wedding with us). You'll love that! Backstage has our camera there 2 hours before your ceremony. Bottom line, thank you. For putting your butt on the line so I can enjoy this freedom I'm blessed with. I'll do what I can for you as payback. God bless you.

• Connie Events And Travel
    Connie Events And Travel Travel Agents

Rob and the staff are very professional, honest, caring, talented and will do anything and everything to capture your special day not missing one photo. Rob's work speaks for itself and I would recommend everyone look at his work and then contact him. You will be in great hands.

• The Princess Bridal
    The Princess Bridal Wedding Dresses

LOVE, Love, love Rob! Literally wouldn't let my Son get married without Rob's expertise. The video is amazing! I love how at ease he makes the couple feel while capturing moments that fly be so fast you don't even retain them. He incorporates each moment of their love story into the video. He also did the amazing video of our shop on the website. Whatever you do don't get married without Rob Cross as your videographer!

• Third Floor Strings
    Third Floor Strings Wedding Musicians

We have performed at several weddings where Rob was the videographer. He always has a smile and he does a fantastic job of capturing the true feelings created at the event. He has been very helpful as a fellow vendor, as well, and even took the time to compliment us on our music. We have recommended him to several people already and will continue to do so.

• Sugar Land, TX 77478 See on map