DontGetMarriedWithoutMe.com

Sugar Land, TX View map
$2,250 Most Popular Price

$2,250 Most Popular Price

Elegant, Intimate & Packed with Energy!

Our fresh & innovative ideas bring a unique Pizzazz to your wedding video! Reviews written from my brides can probably tell it better than can I. I take a great deal of pleasure and pride in my work. I truly love what I do, and I think it shows in the final product. We go way outside the box to bring you things such as our Barefeet and Daddy's Girl productions.

We don't just capture beautiful images as other do, but we lasso the energy, the LOVE that's in the air.

I think you'll enjoy my unique approach to your wedding day. From stealing those unique angles and moments, to laughing and talking with your guests on film. I then wrap it all together and tell the story on DVD like no one else can. That's my art. And my team and I are all like family, carefully learning my craft in every detail.

Kick your shoes off and come visit my site. The proof's in the pudding! But be sure you make some popcorn because you'll want to stay awhile! Oh, and...grab your Kleenex as well!

Take a tour and browse thru some of the hundreds of real live sites I've created for my brides. Yes, you'll get your own elegant website to show off your day. Truly, it would be my honor to be a part of your big day! Oh and call me anytime. I'd love to chat with you about your wedding day and about your dreams.

Hugs from Rob

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

2,250.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,250

What primary style do you identify with?

Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

DVD
USB Flash Drive

Aisha S. Married on 09/20/2020

Amazing and talented

Rob is unbelievable, amazing talent and honestly the best personality! Rob and his team are someone you would want to be there on your wedding day! Rob made sure we were taken care of from the beginning. He will call and check on you, help you with other vendors, and he will always answer his phone or get back to you quick! Thank you Rob!
    Summer Married on 09/06/2020

The best!

We cannot thank Rob Cross enough for capturing our wedding so beautifully. Our original wedding date was scheduled for April 2020, but we had to unfortunately postpone for several months due to COVID-19. Not only did Rob video our new celebration date in September, but offered to video our original wedding date of only 10 people on our April date. He shows up on time, is full of energy, and made our reception an absolute blast. I cannot recommend Rob enough! He was amazing during wedding prep, throughout the wedding, and the whole evening on our big day. We look forward to watching our video over and over as we relive it due to Rob capturing all of the special moments and more. Thank you so incredibly much for your extremely hard work, dedication, and flexibility to us and our family over these past 7 years. We look forward to working together again in the future!
  • Rachel
    Rachel Z. Married on 08/15/2020

A must have

We were given compliments on Rob by ALL of our guests. They all enjoyed his presence and enjoyed his videos even more. The Barefeet video was a HUGE selling point and a great way to kick off wedding weekend. Rob was great at communicating and even checked in on us throughout the planning process. The videos took a while to arrive, but boy were they worth it!
    Rob's style of video is so unique but so fitting for what we were looking for. I am SO happy we chose to get a videographer--I know this is often a debated expense, but I definitely recommend YES if you are on the fence. Especially if you choose Rob :)
    The advice, the interviews, the childhood photos...it all is SO personal and truly unmatched.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Deals

DontGetMarriedWithoutMe.com 1
Gift
I am deeply grateful to any of my brides and grooms who have been involved, or still are involved in our U.S. Military. And I gladly offer, as my wedding gift to you, a free "Backstage" Side Dish (when you book your wedding with us). You'll love that! Backstage has our camera there 2 hours before your ceremony. Bottom line, thank you. For putting your butt on the line so I can enjoy this freedom I'm blessed with. I'll do what I can for you as payback. God bless you.

Pricing

DontGetMarriedWithoutMe.com Price Rates

Connie Events And Travel Connie Events And Travel Travel Agents

Rob and the staff are very professional, honest, caring, talented and will do anything and everything to capture your special day not missing one photo. Rob's work speaks for itself and I would recommend everyone look at his work and then contact him. You will be in great hands.

The Princess Bridal The Princess Bridal Wedding Dresses

LOVE, Love, love Rob! Literally wouldn't let my Son get married without Rob's expertise. The video is amazing! I love how at ease he makes the couple feel while capturing moments that fly be so fast you don't even retain them. He incorporates each moment of their love story into the video. He also did the amazing video of our shop on the website. Whatever you do don't get married without Rob Cross as your videographer!

Third Floor Strings Third Floor Strings Wedding Musicians

We have performed at several weddings where Rob was the videographer. He always has a smile and he does a fantastic job of capturing the true feelings created at the event. He has been very helpful as a fellow vendor, as well, and even took the time to compliment us on our music. We have recommended him to several people already and will continue to do so.

Sugar Land, 77478
Location of (DontGetMarriedWithoutMe.com)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding