Sugar Land, TX 77478 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About DontGetMarriedWithoutMe.com

Elegant, Intimate & Packed with Energy!

Our fresh & innovative ideas bring a unique Pizzazz to your wedding video! Reviews written from my brides can probably tell it better than can I. I take a great deal of pleasure and pride in my work. I truly love what I do, and I think it shows in the final product. We go way outside the box to bring you things such as our Barefeet and Daddy's Girl productions.

We don't just capture beautiful images as other do, but we lasso the energy, the LOVE that's in the air.

I think you'll enjoy my unique approach to your wedding day. From stealing those unique angles and moments, to laughing and talking with your guests on film. I then wrap it all together and tell the story on DVD like no one else can. That's my art. And my team and I are all like family, carefully learning my craft in every detail.

Kick your shoes off and come visit my site. The proof's in the pudding! But be sure you make some popcorn because you'll want to stay awhile! Oh, and...grab your Kleenex as well!

Take a tour and browse thru some of the hundreds of real live sites I've created for my brides. Yes, you'll get your own elegant website to show off your day. Truly, it would be my honor to be a part of your big day! Oh and call me anytime. I'd love to chat with you about your wedding day and about your dreams.

Hugs from Rob

229 Reviews for DontGetMarriedWithoutMe.com

1 User photo

Aisha Stephens · Getting married on 09/20/2020

Amazing and talented

Rob is unbelievable, amazing talent and honestly the best personality! Rob and his team are someone you would want to be there on your wedding day! Rob made sure we were taken care of from the beginning. He will call and check on you, help you with other vendors, and he will always answer his phone or get back to you quick! Thank you Rob!

Sent on 01/29/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen English · Married on 01/11/2020

The best decision!

The first vendor I had to confirm for my wedding date was Rob! He was the videographer for my sister’s wedding, and I have watched her video countless times, so I knew he had to be there to capture my wedding day too! His videography style is timeless, and he captures all the details and special moments from the morning of the wedding to send off. It is the type of video that you’ll want to watch again and again - it will make you laugh and cry. Rob is so talented, and how he edits/complies the footage is amazing. It’s evident that he truly loves what he does! I don’t enjoy being in front of a camera, but Rob made it easy. He is so personable and many guests mentioned how nice he and his wife (who we had for our Photo Booth) were. One thing I highly recommend is the Barefeet Video. It was perfect for our rehearsal dinner. Rob’s name couldn’t be more fitting - don’t get married without him!

Sent on 06/24/2020
  • Leslie

Leslie Miller · Married on 12/29/2019

You Don’t Want to Get Married Without Rob!

Beautiful work!! Rob captured our day and now we can watch our dream day whenever we want, and relive the one best days of our lives! The best thing we did for our wedding day was have Rob be apart of our day and there to film every moment. Five stars doesnt even do it justice! Rob doesn't just film your day, he creates beautiful clips, and highlights the past and present. Not only is his work amazing, but he is just such a lovely person all around, heart of gold! We cannot express just how grateful we are to have had him as a part of our day. Thank you for everything, Rob!! 😊

Sent on 07/05/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

DontGetMarriedWithoutMe.com Pricing

DontGetMarriedWithoutMe.com Price Rates

DontGetMarriedWithoutMe.com FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2,250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2250
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DontGetMarriedWithoutMe.com 1
    Military Thanks!
    I am deeply grateful to any of my brides and grooms who have been involved, or still are involved in our U.S. Military. And I gladly offer, as my wedding gift to you, a free "Backstage" Side Dish (when you book your wedding with us). You'll love that! Backstage has our camera there 2 hours before your ceremony. Bottom line, thank you. For putting your butt on the line so I can enjoy this freedom I'm blessed with. I'll do what I can for you as payback. God bless you.

• Connie Events And Travel Travel Agents

Rob and the staff are very professional, honest, caring, talented and will do anything and everything to capture your special day not missing one photo. Rob's work speaks for itself and I would recommend everyone look at his work and then contact him. You will be in great hands.

• The Princess Bridal Wedding Dresses

LOVE, Love, love Rob! Literally wouldn't let my Son get married without Rob's expertise. The video is amazing! I love how at ease he makes the couple feel while capturing moments that fly be so fast you don't even retain them. He incorporates each moment of their love story into the video. He also did the amazing video of our shop on the website. Whatever you do don't get married without Rob Cross as your videographer!

• Third Floor Strings Wedding Musicians

We have performed at several weddings where Rob was the videographer. He always has a smile and he does a fantastic job of capturing the true feelings created at the event. He has been very helpful as a fellow vendor, as well, and even took the time to compliment us on our music. We have recommended him to several people already and will continue to do so.

• Sugar Land, 77478 See on map