Sugar Land, TX 77478 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About DontGetMarriedWithoutMe.com

Elegant, Intimate & Packed with Energy!

Our fresh & innovative ideas bring a unique Pizzazz to your wedding video! Reviews written from my brides can probably tell it better than can I. I take a great deal of pleasure and pride in my work. I truly love what I do, and I think it shows in the final product. We go way outside the box to bring you things such as our Barefeet and Daddy's Girl productions.

We don't just capture beautiful images as other do, but we lasso the energy, the LOVE that's in the air.

I think you'll enjoy my unique approach to your wedding day. From stealing those unique angles and moments, to laughing and talking with your guests on film. I then wrap it all together and tell the story on DVD like no one else can. That's my art. And my team and I are all like family, carefully learning my craft in every detail.

Kick your shoes off and come visit my site. The proof's in the pudding! But be sure you make some popcorn because you'll want to stay awhile! Oh, and...grab your Kleenex as well!

Take a tour and browse thru some of the hundreds of real live sites I've created for my brides. Yes, you'll get your own elegant website to show off your day. Truly, it would be my honor to be a part of your big day! Oh and call me anytime. I'd love to chat with you about your wedding day and about your dreams.

Hugs from Rob

1 User photo

DontGetMarriedWithoutMe.com 1

Aisha Stephens · Getting married on 09/20/2020

Amazing and talented

Rob is unbelievable, amazing talent and honestly the best personality! Rob and his team are someone you would want to be there on your wedding day! Rob made sure we were taken care of from the beginning. He will call and check on you, help you with other vendors, and he will always answer his phone or get back to you quick! Thank you Rob!

Sent on 01/29/2019
  • Fallon

Fallon Craddock · Married on 05/26/2019

Rob the Magnificent!!

Rob did an AMAZING job as our videographer!! He sat down with us beforehand to get to know us. He even checked up on us in the weeks leading up to the wedding! He didn’t just video the wedding, he took the time to talk to our guests and have real conversations with them. He got them to tell funny stories about us ,which made the end result so touching and wonderful! I am so SO glad we hired him for our wedding cause in the end we got something so unique that we will cherish forever!! Thank you so much Rob! You are AMAZING!!

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Holly

Holly Middleton · Married on 02/09/2019

Don’t skip on the video!!

I was on the hunt for a video guy that’s laid back, talkative and creative. We found that video guy in Rob! He did an amazing job, our video reminds me of Americans funniest home videos from the 90s and that’s what we wanted!! He interviewed our guest, asked my husband and I the same questions so he could piece them together in a magical way! During the father bride dance he has my dad talking about me and what I was like when I was young, then a overlay of photos of us since I was a baby till now, the tears!! It was so sweet. I love our video and I can’t wait to share it will our children one day.
    Rob is very understanding, the months up to my wedding I lost my job/business and he was very understanding and not pushy about making a payment, he even called me up and we had mini therapy session together since I was so distraught. I can’t thank him enough!!
    Thank you sooo much for the magical video, it’s funny, it’s sweet and best of all it’s us.

Sent on 08/03/2019

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,250.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD, USB Flash Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DontGetMarriedWithoutMe.com 1
    Military Thanks!
    I am deeply grateful to any of my brides and grooms who have been involved, or still are involved in our U.S. Military. And I gladly offer, as my wedding gift to you, a free "Backstage" Side Dish (when you book your wedding with us). You'll love that! Backstage has our camera there 2 hours before your ceremony. Bottom line, thank you. For putting your butt on the line so I can enjoy this freedom I'm blessed with. I'll do what I can for you as payback. God bless you.

• Connie Events And Travel
    Connie Events And Travel Travel Agents

Rob and the staff are very professional, honest, caring, talented and will do anything and everything to capture your special day not missing one photo. Rob's work speaks for itself and I would recommend everyone look at his work and then contact him. You will be in great hands.

• The Princess Bridal
    The Princess Bridal Wedding Dresses

LOVE, Love, love Rob! Literally wouldn't let my Son get married without Rob's expertise. The video is amazing! I love how at ease he makes the couple feel while capturing moments that fly be so fast you don't even retain them. He incorporates each moment of their love story into the video. He also did the amazing video of our shop on the website. Whatever you do don't get married without Rob Cross as your videographer!

• Third Floor Strings
    Third Floor Strings Wedding Musicians

We have performed at several weddings where Rob was the videographer. He always has a smile and he does a fantastic job of capturing the true feelings created at the event. He has been very helpful as a fellow vendor, as well, and even took the time to compliment us on our music. We have recommended him to several people already and will continue to do so.

• Sugar Land, 77478 See on map