DontGetMarriedWithoutMe.com Reviews

1 User photo

DontGetMarriedWithoutMe.com 1

Aisha Stephens · Getting married on 09/20/2020

Amazing and talented

Rob is unbelievable, amazing talent and honestly the best personality! Rob and his team are someone you would want to be there on your wedding day! Rob made sure we were taken care of from the beginning. He will call and check on you, help you with other vendors, and he will always answer his phone or get back to you quick! Thank you Rob!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Ken Botton · Married on 09/15/2018

More than just a video

I cannot imagine a better wedding videography service than Rob Cross's Don't Get Married Without Me. The end product, the video itself far exceeded our wildest expectations. However, it was also Rob's professional service from start to finish that impressed both my wife and myself.

Rob's engaging personality is the first element of this service that one encounters. He immediately put us at ease and makes us feel like we were his best customers ever. At the same time he is collecting information about our back story so he can incorporate it into the video narrative. Yes, this is much more that just a "been there, done that" home video. It is a complete production from start to finish, lights, camera, action, story line all produced with astonishing ease minimal intrusiveness at the ceremony and reception themselves. Rob just knows what he is doing and translates the desires of those who know little about video production into a first class product.

Those who choose Rob, simply put, will be delighted and enthusiastic about the outcome. They will have a video that will be a treat to watch long after the wedding. Isn't this what the end product should be?

Sent on 01/09/2019

Joanna · Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing!

There are no words that can describe what a fantastic job Rob did for our wedding. Rob is not just any videographer; he is a storyteller who by the end of the story is part of your family. The biggest difference I think is that this is not just a job for Rob, it is a passion….he loves what he does! And he is good at what he does. You mix talent and passion and you get a lifetime of memories that you will cherish forever! I know my husband and I will. The title of his company says it all…you should not get married without Rob Cross there to capture every moment. Thanks Rob!!!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Samantha Graff · Married on 07/12/2018

Can't go wrong!

Rob was so amazing and did everything right! He made sure to develop a relationship with my new husband and I before our big day and even reached out to my mom. Rob was so easy to talk to and share ideas with and was quick to return messages. I told him what was important to me to have on the video and he made sure to capture it perfectly. On the day of our wedding, it was like the camera wasn’t even there, which helped with those who were camera shy. The wait for the actual video is a few months but I can assure you that it was worth every second and every penny. I now have a beautiful, visual reminder of the memories made that day with my husband and our family and friends that will last us a lifetime!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 06/22/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Having Rob apart of our wedding was the best thing that we did. My husband and I got married June 22. We had been looking around but no one felt right. When we met Rob I knew he was the right man for the job. He instantly felt like family. He worked his schedule around ours for our Barefeet and got it done so quickly and did such an amazing job. We showed it at our rehearsal dinner and there was not a dry eye in sight it was simply beautiful! Robs work is so unique and he does an amazing job! I am so glad that we had him on our special day! He made us the most amazing and beautiful wedding video. Rob is absolutely amazing and will fit right in to your family as he did ours!!! Thank you Rob!!!

Sent on 02/23/2019
    DontGetMarriedWithoutMe.com 2

Karissa · Married on 04/14/2018

Absolutely Wonderful!

Rob did an amazing job capturing our special day! My husband and I went back and forth trying to decide if we really wanted a videographer as we felt as though we were already pushing our wedding budget and could not do much more. We decided to go ahead and book Rob with Don’t Get Married Without Me and it was the by far the best decision we made! Rob was very punctual, very personal, and is very passionate about his work. He cares about his bride and groom with all of his heart and wants them to be happy. He didn’t create just a 10-minute video, he created an hour-long video that captured all the special moments of our wedding day and captured moments my husband and I did not even get to see due to all of the wedding festivities. We are so grateful for Rob and the great video he created for us, as we now have a wedding video we get to watch with each other and share with our family and friends, and hopefully one day with our very own children. My husband and I will cherish this video for forever. If you are looking for a videographer or trying to decide whether or not you want a wedding video, book Rob with Don’t Get Married Without Me, I promise, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Elise · Married on 01/13/2018

AMAZING....When you start planning a wedding, the first thing that comes to mind is how much everything cost. Being the mother of the bride, that was top priority. So, after hearing my daughter wanted a videographer, I thought to myself, that is not necessary. Boy, did I think wrong. It is one of the most important things you can include in your planning. My daughter fell in love with Rob, DontGetMarriedWithoutMe.com, and that was all it took. He made the Barefoot Production for them and every time I watch it, it makes me cry. Rob is professional and friendly and made them feel comfortable and carefree. During the wedding and reception he leaves no stone unturned. He visits with the bride/groom, the family and guests and you do not even realize he is filming. I am so excited to relive my daughter's wedding again. Thank you Rob for your expertise and your friendship during this very stressful but wonderful time in all of our lives.

Sent on 01/24/2018

Adriana S · Married on 12/14/2017

10 stars!!!!!!!

I give Rob 10 stars!!!!!! Rob is not just a vendor, he is genuinely a man who cares. He was able to capture every single detail of the wedding from the dress to the reason I wore boots (there are a lot more details, but it would make this review REALLY long). He made me feel special during the craziness of the day. It was so wonderful to see the video because it all went by so fast. He was able to capture the love, the fun and the excitement!!!!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Kimmie · Married on 11/18/2017

Rob,

We would like to thank you so very much for the finished product! We received the package and were just overjoyed with how lovely everything turned out. The link to the video online has been sent out to all of our family and friends and they all LOVE it. You captured everything that we could imagine and then some!

The Pedersens

Sent on 06/04/2018

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2017

My family did wedding videography for many years, long ago (they helped start the Houston Wedding Association and the Bridal Extravaganza) They have long since left the business, but because of them, I had in my mind what I expected from a wedding videographer...Rob far exceeded those expectations. He was the BEST vendor I secured for our day, and worth every single penny. He is such a delight to work with (it really feels like he's family!) He checked on us multiple times throughout our wedding planning process, and not a single time to request a payment, always to call and check in, see how we were all doing, to make sure we were okay (we were planning when Hurricane Harvey hit) and to just talk and catch up. As if that wasn't great enough, we received frequent updates and always felt in constant contact with Rob--our questions/emails were always answered promptly, we got phone calls and texts with production updates, even got sneak peeks posted on facebook for us to view. We felt loved, appreciated, and taken care of the WHOLE process. I swear, I didn't think our experience could get any better--then we received our video. Let me tell you, he captured EVERYTHING. All those little moments you think no one notices, song choices, every single one of our guests ended up on our video at some point. He caught so much, I am not convinced he doesn't have a twin. I am absolutely overwhelmed the the amount of amazing that Rob is, and will recommend him, 100%, to any and everyone I ever meet looking for a videographer. He is SOLID GOLD!!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Karol · Married on 10/28/2017

There are not enough words to describe the job done by Rob Cross! He showed up early, stayed late, had fun and became part of our family! He stayed in contact with this crazy bride's mom the entire time leading up to the big day. He put me at ease, asked all the right questions, and truly had and has a passion for what he does! He captured every precious memory for each of us. The wedding video is the best I have ever seen, and he put his special touches throughout it. Anyone who uses him will be blessed beyond measure!

Sent on 04/21/2018

Casey · Married on 10/21/2017

Rob was absolutely amazing from start to finish! He actually did my sister-in-law's wedding & was so great that we flew him to Florida for ours. Rob is very personable & gets all the important details plus some -even despite having to work alongside an uninviting photographer, this absolutely highlighted his outstanding character, professionalism, dedication, and determination to ensure all the special moments were captured. If you haven't hired him yet, DO IT! Thank You soo much Rob for all the special moments captured not only in our hearts but also for the years to come!

Sent on 03/23/2018

Rachel · Married on 10/14/2017

Rob!!! Omg Rob!!! The best choice I ever made!!! Rob was the perfect fit with our wedding! His casual style of getting footage was amazing! People loved him! I loved working with him! He was truly part of our day and not just a “vendor”. I am so glad I came across him because he really made us feel so comfortable! His heart was in his work and I know he truly loves everyone he meets!!! Thank you Rob for being so amazing and delivering us exactly what we wanted for our special day!!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Breanna · Married on 08/05/2017

Rob Cross is seriously the best!!! We LOVE Love love our wedding video so so much!! From our Barefeet video on how my husband and I met to our actual big day Love Story video when we tied the knot, both are ABSOLUTELY AmAzInG!!!! We’ve (along with our parents, family, and friends) have had so much fun watching it multiple times already and we’ve only been married for six months, so I cannot even imagine how much more we will treasure these videos along with all these special memories for a lifetime!!! I highly recommend Rob Cross (Don’t Get Married Without Me) if you are looking for a videographer! Rob has a passion for what he does and is very fun and flexible to work with!!! Once again, thanks again (Rob) for being our videographer and for doing such an AWESOME job for us!! :)

Sent on 02/21/2018

Ninju · Married on 07/29/2017

Uncle Rob ws amazing, always keeping in touch with us making sure everything was going ok and according to plan. Let me tell you when you book Rob Cross, you become part of his family, you see the love he has for his work in his work. He not only does a great job in Videography but also spiritually. Dontgetmarriedwithoutme.com was the best choice we made in a Vendor by far. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Uncle Rob for all that you did. People I 100% recommend Him!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Bianka · Married on 03/25/2017

Rob was hands down the best videographer! He did an amazing job with our video, we are so pleased! He goes above and beyond to make your wedding special. You will NOT be dissapointed! Thanks Rob you are the best!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Brittney · Married on 03/18/2017

I can not say enough about how incredible Rob is. He is such a caring and genuine man. He would email and check up on me before the wedding which I appreciated. Even jokingly offered to make me a dress when I was stressing that mine wasn't done with alterations a couple of days before the wedding. I did not meet him in person before the wedding though. However, the day of- it was like we had been family members forever. He was able to make me laugh and relax even before I went down the aisle . When I got my wedding video back to watch online, it was everything I wanted AND MORE. To relive that special moment over again.... he captured it PERFECTLY! I received the DVDS in the mail later and they were packaged nicely (you could tell with love). He had a picture of him and his wife with a sweet personal message on it. I know some people skip the videographer because of the cost but rewatching your day is so worth it. Especially if you have an amazing guy like Rob capture it all for you. Thank you again Rob. Currently thinking of what else I need a videographer and photographer for to hang out with you and Alex again!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Ashley · Married on 03/11/2017

Rob is absolutely amazing! Couldn’t have asked for a better videographer for our wedding! Not only is he so sweet and great to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process, he made our wedding feel like a fairytale. He captured every moment of our wedding and the guests loved him! To be honest, I was worried that I might feel awkward in front of a camera, but I was actually completely unaware of when he was recording- and so were the guests. This allowed him to catch the raw emotions of the night which made for some great laughs and memories my husband and I will cherish forever. If you’re looking for a videographer, you can have complete confidence that he will blow away your expectations with his work. I really wish I was able to give him more than 5 stars!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Kimberly · Married on 10/29/2016

My daughter got married at the end of October. We met Rob at the Bridal Extravaganza December 2015. As her mother I always knew I wanted my daughter to have a videographer at the wedding because when you go back years later and watch the video it brings back so many memories that you wouldn't have otherwise remembered. The video tells the whole story, We fell in love with Rob the minute we met him. We put our money down that day and I'm telling you it was the best decision I've ever made!! Rob far exceeded our expectations. He produced the bride and groom's barefoot video which was spectacular and a huge hit at the rehearsal dinner. It was funny and emotional.....what a great memory!! And at the wedding Rob went to great measures to ensure he got the best footage!! I can't tell you how many of our guests came up to us and complimented the video guy:) To all brides to be out there I hands down recommend Rob the video guy. I promise you will love him as much as we did!!!!!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/22/2016

Having Rob as our videographer was the best decision we made for our wedding. We knew the video would be wonderful from all the great reviews, but it exceeded our expectations! The final product is timeless, and it captures all the fun and special moments from our wedding day. We will enjoy watching it for years to come! In every step of the process, Rob took care of us like family. It’s hard to find someone as genuine, caring, and talented as Rob! He is an amazing person and videographer… We cannot say enough good things about him! As it has been said many times, don’t get married without Rob!

Sent on 06/30/2017

kristy · Married on 10/15/2016

This guy is a MUST HAVE! He goes above and beyond to help make your day wonderful. Not to mention he has such a natural knack for this. He MADE my wedding day...it wouldn't be the same without him. I didn't know there was even such talent out there!!!! Book him!!!! DO IT!!!!!!!!

Sent on 03/16/2017

lauren · Married on 10/06/2016

We recently Celebrated our 25 th Wedding Anniversary and wanted to have a fun surprise for our children and guests a party with a twist! Rob is EXCEPTIONAL!! He truly cares!! He goes ABOVE & BEYOND any expectation you might have had!! and is so Brilliantly creative and continues to find new ways to Celebrate with you, for you and produce something you could only have dreamed of. He brings a joy and a peaceful calm with a sense of humor to your event and he just blends right in as family!! Everyone LOVES him !! A pleasure to work with, he is patient, understanding, creative, resourceful He loves what he does and it is evident in the final product but you will have a dear friend for life. Blessed beyond the event ! I wish we could have had our wedding video done by Rob and I may still have him redo it. He can make something exceptional out of what most people don't even see !!! Talented ♥

Sent on 02/21/2017

Leah · Married on 09/03/2016

Rob is truly a one of a kind artist. His natural abilities to bring out the best of people is amazing. Rob fits right in with everyone because of his out-going personality. He seriously does not meet a stranger and makes all guest feel important. Rob is a "video genius/magician". We are so pleased that our daughter didn't get married without him!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!! Money WELL spent!!!!!!!! Go on, book him NOW!!!!!

Sent on 03/22/2017
  • Jade

Jade · Married on 08/07/2016

I love rob! He truly captures all those special moments! I love how he's easy to talk too and you don't realize he's filming you which makes it even better. He makes you laugh and brings out the best in anyone! He's awesome! Definitely use him if your looking for a videographer!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Mary · Married on 06/04/2016

Rob is probably the best wedding videographer in Houston/DFW/Austin. We we're so lucky to run into him at a wedding show in Houston. I will never regret having him. He first, gets to know you. Who you are, your fiance, wedding details... things that a friend wants to know. And that's what makes him so special. Other videographers get your name, come and go on the day of. But, Rob and his services are unique. He designs your video for WHO you really are and in the end, you find a friend, not just a videographer. Now, let me tell you, my wedding was partly a disaster. My original outdoor venue flooded 2 days before the ceremony and we were scrambling to plan everything from Houston for the wedding in Austin. After the wedding was over, I was so sure that my wedding was such a mess that there was no way that he could've caputured anything but me running around and stressed out and the drama that I dealt with. When we received our wedding video, I was in tears. It was beautiful. He captured the most special moments, even in the midst of the crazy, and made them shine. I felt like I was about to stand in my wedding again and I was falling in love with my husband all over again. He protrayed my wedding, really, the way I wanted it. He is so talented. You can tell that he took care and time into the actual video and it was almost like you designed it for yourself. It's hard to explain! Do your future self a favor and get him. You will not regret it.

Sent on 04/07/2017