119 Main St., Spring, TX 77373 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 59
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Princess Bridal

Are you looking for a unique Wedding dress & Bridal boutique like no other. Visit our boutique in the historic Old Town Spring, near North Houston for personal assistance finding the perfect dress. We have all the accessories to complete your look for your wedding day!
Come visit us today. We can recommend wedding planners, bakeries, florist, photographers and wedding or reception venues.

Follow The Princess Bridal on

desiree
storefront
FashionShow6
The beautiful Adriane with Flawless Make-up
The beautiful Adriane with Flawless Make-up
FashionShow44
The Princess Bridal
Darling Rashida rocking our Richard Designs headpiece.
Darling Rashida rocking our Richard Designs headpiece.
FashionShow52
storefront

• Videos 1

166 Reviews for The Princess Bridal

Charne · Married on 09/02/2018

I can honestly say that Princess Bridal made all my bridal dreams come true ❤️ When I made an appointment to visit I had already bought "my wedding dress" and was only going to look around. Princess Bridal has a cute design bridal shop it gives me a vintage glam vibe with a beautiful selection of Bridal gowns. My stylist was Tonya. I truly Thank God for Tonya she is so patient with her brides and want to make sure they leave happy. I found my dream dress at Princess Bridal but was unsure financially If could get it. I would call Tonya at least once a month to keep asking her how much the dress was and she never got tired of me calling her lol Tonya was extremely helpful with this whole process and I was able to finally make a deposit on my dream dress a few weeks ago !!!!! I can't wait to wear my dress on my wedding day September 2, 2018 !!!!!

P.S the drive is worth it I live in Pasadena, Tx and I drove about a hour to get to the Bridal shop you won't be disappointed !

Thank You Princess Bridal !

Lauren · Married on 05/20/2018

I said yes to the dress at the Princess Bridal! Madison listened to what I wanted and brought me dresses that fit my style. She listened to my critiques and what I loved and brought me the perfect dress! Down to every detail it was exactly what I wanted! The experience was great and my bridal party had a great time. I'm so happy the search is over!

Haley · Married on 04/28/2018

Tonya was amazing!! I had found The Princess Bridal by chance after a horrifying appointment at David's Bridal. I was in an extremely bad mood and was over looking at dresses even though I had just started. She definitely turned my day around! She looked through my Pinterest to get an idea of what I liked and then showed me what section to shop in. I love how they have their dresses sorted by size. It made the process quicker and easier. She even brought me a couple dresses that I was sure would not look good on my (slightly plus size) body type. I am so glad she did, though! The very last dress she brought me was the one I ended up buying :) I can't thank her enough for what she did for me and I can't wait to wear the dress!

The Princess Bridal FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Cleaning, Full Customization, Perservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less and 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• DontGetMarriedWithoutMe.com
    DontGetMarriedWithoutMe.com Wedding Videographers

I send my brides to Denise. Why? You feel like you're dealing with family when you visit her shop. Charming shop! Amazing styles. And best of all, you know that she cares from the moment you meet her. Keep up the dedication to excellence Denise. Integrity is important in this day and time. Hugs from Rob!

• Sew It Seams -Bridal Alterations
    Sew It Seams -Bridal Alterations Wedding Dresses

A very unique bridal salon.

• CABO Events
    CABO Events Wedding Planners

I highly recommend The Princess Bridal. I look forward to working with you in the near future!

• 119 Main St. Spring, TX 77373 See on map
    2816519393 (Phone number)
    10am - 5:30pm Tue. - Fri. 10am - 4:30pm Sat. Call to schedule, it gets busy. Private appointments available at other times, please call to schedule if these hours are not convenient.