26119 Interstate 45 N Ste. 208-C, Spring, TX 77380 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,300
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 35

About JW Baugh Photography

Photography isn’t just some job we do, or some hobby we share on the weekends. It’s our passion. It’s our first love. It’s the art that forms inside us and feeds our souls. When we say we would love to take your wedding photographs, we’re not just saying that to catch your attention. No, in fact, we really would LOVE to. Sure, the hours of sitting in college classrooms and earning fine art degrees in photography has molded us both into the photographers we are, but what drives us the most to do what we do is that we simply couldn’t see ourselves doing anything else. It just means too much.

We still laugh like school girls when we catch that perfect shot on our screens, we still try to cover up our tears behind the lens when your father wipes his tears from his cheek. We fall in love with you from the moment you sit in for a consultation with us and we truly want nothing more than to capture the magic, the romance, the emotion and the love that fills your wedding day. We want you to look back at your day, documented by our art, and relive all those emotions and all of those memories for years and years to come.

It’s more than just photography to us. It’s your day. And we would love to capture it for you.

Jenny and Amy

JW Baugh Photoraphy would love to setup a consultation with you today, call Jenny at 832.212.2276. If you'd like to see how we look in action click here. :)

Follow JW Baugh Photography on

JW Baugh Photography 5
JW Baugh Photography 6
JW Baugh Photography 7

Logan · Married on 04/28/2018

I was looking for a wedding photographer and I found Jenny on Instagram and instantly fell in love with her photos. The clarity and quality of her pictures is so beautiful! I got the see her photos and prints in person at the Open House at the Springs in Magnolia and my love for her work only grew stronger! I booked with Jenny and am so so so glad I did. I shared with her my Pinterest boards for my wedding and she helped my vision for engagements and wedding pictures come true! She recommended a park for our engagements and even let us bring our Golden Retriever to be in some pictures! Before the wedding Jenny helped me out with my timeline for photos. She recommended my husband and I leave the reception after eating dinner (since we were served first and some guests were still eating. We even still had time to walk around and greet our guests) to go out and take photos of just us with the sunset lighting. I really LOVED how all these pictures turned out (seriously Golden hour on our Golden day!!!) and the 1 on 1 time with my hubby was special. We decided against a first look so this helped us still get more pictures of just us two! On the day of the wedding, Jenny rocked it. I have a huge family and was very nervous for how they were going to go but she really did a fantastic job instructing people. Everything moved so smoothly. Jenny mailed my flash drive with wedding pictures to me very promptly after the wedding just like she said she would. When I got my pictures back, the amount of pictures she took of close family members and friends enjoying the reception meant the world to me. Pictures of my parents enjoying the reception, my great and and uncle came a long way for the wedding and she captured them slow dancing. She truly captured the love in the air. I will be able to look back through my photos and relive the day from all the beautifully captured moments. I would highly recommend Jenny as your wedding Photographer!

Sent on 09/06/2018
    JW Baugh Photography 15
  • Haley

Haley Mecom · Married on 04/22/2018

Best Photographer Ever!

Jenny! What else can I say besides she is THE BEST?! She is hands down the most genuine, friendly photographer! Her passion shows through all of her work. I have the most beautiful photos and album from my wedding and I can’t thank her more! Hire her to be there for your big day and you WILL NOT regret it ever!

Sent on 02/25/2019
    JW Baugh Photography 16
    JW Baugh Photography 17
    JW Baugh Photography 18
    JW Baugh Photography 19
    JW Baugh Photography 20

Holly · Married on 04/12/2018

Jenny is AMAZING! She is welcoming, caring and very professional. She has done our couple, engagement and wedding photos.. and I will continue to use her for our sessions in the future. She flew to Hawaii to do our wedding and I could not be more ecstatic about our photos. I would highly recommend using JW Baugh Photography. You will not regret it.

Sent on 06/18/2018

JW Baugh Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

• The Sanctuary at Wateroak
    The Sanctuary at Wateroak Country Club Weddings

Amazing photography!! She is so wonderful to work with. Her photography speaks for itself.

• Demers Banquet Hall
    Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

• L.S.J. Wedding/Event Consultant
    L.S.J. Wedding/Event Consultant Wedding Planners

I highly reccommend JW Baugh Photography.

• 26119 Interstate 45 N, Ste. 208-C Spring, 77380 See on map