Houston, TX 77036 Map · Phone number

About dressmake4u

Dressmake4u is a tailor shop specialized custom make wedding/ evening/ bridesmaids/ evening/ prom dresses. We also make maternity and plus size dresses. Simply send us the picture and follow our measuring instruction, we can custom make your dream dress in 3 to 4 weeks. An affordable wedding gown start as low as US$399.

Why can we make it so cheap? We have the work shop located in China and ship directly to USA. In fact, you are buying directly from a manufacturer. A wedding gown can cost you up at least $1000. But we can make to fit for you in 50% off the store price.

Find a beautiful dress, get a picture, send it to us together with your size, Dress can Make 4 U as low as US$399.

nicolebacklessdimante5
dressmake4u
Made by beautiful lace with swiss dots.  I have a sample available in stock for size 10.  Please...
Made by beautiful lace with swiss dots. I have a sample available in stock for size 10. Please...
o ONNWBFy3tqUSrW7

Melissa · Married on 10/21/2009

0.8
      0.5
      0.5

This company STOLE my money! admin@dressmake4u I ordered a replica of Melissa Sweet dress from them and paid over paypal. They also go by the name of mybluecat. They emailed me a few times over the first few weeks and then they stopped email me all together. It has been 4 months with NO emails from them. I tried to make a claim with paypal but, too much time has passed. My money was also stolen by a dressmaker called jaffy yip or jaffyyip. I am out over $1,100 with no dress and no communication! THEY STOLE MY MONEY!! WATCH OUT!

Sent on 10/29/2009

• Demers Banquet Hall
    Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

• Houston, 77036 See on map
    By appointment only. Please call or email me for appointment.