5373 West Alabama St Suite 510, Houston, TX 77056 Map · Phone number

About Laura's Couture & Alterations

A bridal alteration company in Houston, Texas, Laura’s Couture & Alterations prides itself on making each bride look and feel as special as the moment. A prominent fixture in the Texan wedding industry since 2009, the company not only provides high-end alterations, but vintage wedding gowns and veils as well. Whether you wish to alter your dream dress or have custom-made modifications made to a gown that has been handed down in your family for years, Laura’s Couture & Alterations is sure to leave you completely happy and satisfied for your big day!

This bridal boutique offers the very best in customer service. To ensure each bride feels comfortable and unhurried, its knowledgeable and friendly staff offer the following services and products:

• Consultation
  • Vintage redesign
  • Custom veils
  • Custom boleros

Areas Covered
Laura’s Couture & Alterations provides bridal alteration services to interested individuals located in Houston, Texas. Said services are also provided to those in and around the Texas area.

Follow Laura's Couture & Alterations on

Laura's Couture & Alterations 2
Laura's Couture & Alterations 3
Laura's Couture & Alterations 4

Angelina · Married on 10/21/2017

Laura’s Couture and Alterations was absolutely AMAZING to work with! Her team transformed my sample Galia Lahav Gown from Ivory Bridal Atelier into an unforgettable sight. I picked a Galia Lahav dress, “Odette” but wanted the “Ms. Elle” gown by the same designer. However, due to my budget I could not. I took my Odette gown to their alteration boutique and they transformed my dress into the most beautiful wedding dress I had ever seen and I couldn’t tell the difference between the Ms. Elle and the oroginal Odette I had purchased. In my first photo, it shows a model wearing Ms. Elle, then what my original dress looked like (Odette) and finally with the added lace and newly placed straps and even new sheer where there was a hole, my dress as a finished product followed by other photos of me in it

Sent on 01/03/2018
    Laura's Couture & Alterations 5
    Laura's Couture & Alterations 6
    Laura's Couture & Alterations 7
    Laura's Couture & Alterations 8

Kelly · Married on 07/15/2017

Laura’s Couture & Alterations saved my wedding dress! I wish I had gone with them from the start, but I live in San Antonio and had travelled to Houston to buy my dress from BHLDN. I figured I would get it tailored in San Antonio to save myself the trip to Houston. In spite of good reviews on Yelp (including for wedding dresses), my seamstress in San Antonio couldn’t figure out how to bustle my tulle dress (she even suggested cutting off the train!) and also managed to screw a few things up with the dress. Two weeks before my wedding I got my dress back from her and called BHLDN very worried to see if they had any recommendations. They referred me to Laura’s Couture & Alterations, and they were able to squeeze me in about 10 days before the wedding! It was so worth the trip, and they finished everything in such a short time frame. They even managed to fix the mistakes my previous seamstress made and beautifully bustled the dress. They saved my dress, and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Melissa · Married on 10/22/2016

They were so kind, professional, and helpful. The work they did on my dress was perfect and it fit just right for the wedding. I got so many complements on the bustle, and could not have asked for anyone better or a better fit. Thanks!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Laura's Couture & Alterations FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Veils
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Demers Banquet Hall
    Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

• L.S.J. Wedding/Event Consultant
    L.S.J. Wedding/Event Consultant Wedding Planners

I highly reccomend Laura' Courure & Alterations.

• The Princess Bridal
    The Princess Bridal Wedding Dresses

One of our favorite seamstress, Karime is very talented. She makes incredible bustles and remember your dress will be bustled for 90% of your event so you want it to look as beautiful if not prettier bustled.

• 5373 West Alabama St Suite 510, Suite 510 Houston, Texas, 77056 See on map