The Princess Bridal Reviews

The Princess Bridal 7
  • Tanya

Tanya Perez · Getting married on 07/03/2020

They were so great!!

I went in last month and said YES to my dress!! I loved having our own private room, it definitely made the experience more intimate!! Everyone was super sweet and very helpful!

Sent on 07/04/2019
    The Princess Bridal 8
  • Brittany

brittany · Getting married on 02/08/2020

Amazing, the best

My girl was amazing. She made me feel special and reminded me that this was about me and to own that

Sent on 06/05/2019

Amber · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Yes to the dress!!

Found my dress here in Feb!! Just got notified that my dress is in already! They were all great!!

Sent on 04/14/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Betz · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Best experience hands down

They have so many dresses in all styles. This was my very 1st EVER dress try on appointment. I have never been married so, I had no idea what to expect. I was very nervous to say the least. My associate helping me was Melissa M. She is super helpful, very patient and made my experience amazingly easy and fun. The prices are lower than I thought they would be, which was a breath of fresh air. I had no idea what style would look best on me and be fitting for my beach wedding. My friends and I had the best experience and I said YES to the dress on the same day! My dress is gorgeous and I have wonderful pictures and memories to enjoy forever now. I have no regrets in my purchase. I'm so excited and would recommend this hidden gem to everyone!!!

Sent on 01/28/2019
    The Princess Bridal 21
    The Princess Bridal 22

Brukendra · Married on 06/10/2019

#FlyingwithdaFillmores

I was lucky enough to purchase a dress that was perfect. I knew it was the one when I tried it on. They made my visit stress free and relaxed. I went to 4 other stores but came back for my dress.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Meagan Killough · Married on 05/04/2019

Phenomenal Dress

I absolutely loved my dress, my sleeves, and my veil. I was not sure I even wanted the shape of dress that I got until Brooke brought it out. It was the only one I cried in. She knew the perfect touches to add -- it wasn't "the dress" until she added the sleeves that gave it the exact touch that I was looking for. Beware that they are wedding dress and accessory prices, but you will love what she finds for you.

Sent on 05/23/2019
    The Princess Bridal 23

Charne · Married on 09/02/2018

I can honestly say that Princess Bridal made all my bridal dreams come true ❤️ When I made an appointment to visit I had already bought "my wedding dress" and was only going to look around. Princess Bridal has a cute design bridal shop it gives me a vintage glam vibe with a beautiful selection of Bridal gowns. My stylist was Tonya. I truly Thank God for Tonya she is so patient with her brides and want to make sure they leave happy. I found my dream dress at Princess Bridal but was unsure financially If could get it. I would call Tonya at least once a month to keep asking her how much the dress was and she never got tired of me calling her lol Tonya was extremely helpful with this whole process and I was able to finally make a deposit on my dream dress a few weeks ago !!!!! I can't wait to wear my dress on my wedding day September 2, 2018 !!!!!

P.S the drive is worth it I live in Pasadena, Tx and I drove about a hour to get to the Bridal shop you won't be disappointed !

Thank You Princess Bridal !

Sent on 01/30/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/20/2018

I said yes to the dress at the Princess Bridal! Madison listened to what I wanted and brought me dresses that fit my style. She listened to my critiques and what I loved and brought me the perfect dress! Down to every detail it was exactly what I wanted! The experience was great and my bridal party had a great time. I'm so happy the search is over!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Haley · Married on 04/28/2018

Tonya was amazing!! I had found The Princess Bridal by chance after a horrifying appointment at David's Bridal. I was in an extremely bad mood and was over looking at dresses even though I had just started. She definitely turned my day around! She looked through my Pinterest to get an idea of what I liked and then showed me what section to shop in. I love how they have their dresses sorted by size. It made the process quicker and easier. She even brought me a couple dresses that I was sure would not look good on my (slightly plus size) body type. I am so glad she did, though! The very last dress she brought me was the one I ended up buying :) I can't thank her enough for what she did for me and I can't wait to wear the dress!

Sent on 08/05/2017
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 04/14/2018

So many dresses!

The selection of dresses was amazing. Was able to try on multiple dresses at this location and ultimately said yes to the dress there.

Sent on 10/17/2018
    The Princess Bridal 24
    The Princess Bridal 25
    The Princess Bridal 26
    The Princess Bridal 27
    The Princess Bridal 28
    The Princess Bridal 29

Allison · Married on 03/17/2018

I loved my experience at The Princess Bridal. I worked with Tanya who was the absolute best consultant for me. She understood my concerns as a plus size bride as well as my vision. I gave her a few photos and talked about what I liked and she understood what I wanted better than I did. I am so happy with the dress and veil I chose. I am looking forward to working with Tanya and The Princess Bridal again when my dress is delivered.

Sent on 03/12/2017
  • Candice

Candice · Married on 01/13/2018

I loved my experience with the Princess Bridal. I'm a full figured plus sized real woman and was very nervous about finding a dress that fit me. Walking into any clothing store can be stressful, much less buying "the dress" you've been dreaming of your whole life. Princess Bridal came highly recommended by two of my friends and they were so right! Tonya helped me from the beginning, she listened to what I wanted in a dress, helped me find the right silhouette, and found the perfect dress for me. During this process I lost my mother, given the emotional new role of finding my dress without her help seemed daunting. However, Tonya seemed to know just what to say and do to keep the mood light and fun, but also knew when I needed a moment to gather myself. She made the whole process everything I dreamed of. Thank you so much Tonya and everyone else at The Princess Bridal.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Heather · Married on 12/16/2017

I found my dress at The Princess Bridal on Tuesday and it was an amazing experience! Madison was so helpful. She didn't offer her opinion unless I asked for it and she was very understanding and helpful. She picked up on what I wanted almost immediately and made choosing "the one" such a special moment. I would highly recommend this experience to anyone. If you can request someone to help you, ask for Madison! She knows her stuff.

Sent on 03/17/2017

Adriana · Married on 11/12/2017

Come prepared to have fun! They are super helpful and kind. They want you to find the one and the experience is of a Princess!! I came in already in mind that I would go through so many more dresses feeling each time less closer to the one. Who attended me was Tonya. She was super sweet and caring plucking out details I had in my mind I wanted but wasn't able to picture it together. Not to mention how easy it was to express one way or another my grandmother in my dress. We found the one , I am forever grateful and cannot wait to walk down the aisle with my dream dress fit for a Princess.

Sent on 10/14/2016

Melissa · Married on 09/22/2017

Exceptional service from Tonya!!

I had walked in defeated by wedding dress shopping at a nearby boutique. I figured I should just give Princess Bridal a chance since I was in the area. As soon as I walked in , Tonya greeted me kindly and was genuinely interested in how she could help me find " The one"

Her expertise really showed as she would bring out dresses based on my likes , but would really fit my shape ideally. I felt like she was family as her calm and gentle demeanor guided me through the dress hunt.

I had planned another appointment to another boutique after visiting Princess Bridal. Well I luckily was able to cancel that because I in fact " SAID YES TO THE DRESS"

I'm in love with the style , fit , details and most of all price!

Tonya was very helpful to provide info to tailors and other vendors I might need.

This location is a hidden GEM.

Thank you Princess Bridal for the amazing dress & THANK YOU Tonya for being part of such a special moment!

Sent on 08/11/2017
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/13/2017

Princess Bridal was absolutely amazing. They were so helpful and knew what dresses to put me in based on what I liked and didn't like on other dresses. I found the perfect dress and I'm so thankful. I couldn't have asked for a better bridal appointment.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Kelley · Married on 04/22/2017

I was very nervous going but I left full of joy. I had been searching for awhile at different places and no luck. I happen to run across there boutique on this app and made a last minute appointment. Thinking I would be unsuccessful again but I was not. The ladies were super nice, helpful and honest. They worked with my budget, helping me find my ideal dress for less than 500. Great place, Amazing Customer Service, and Very reasonable beautiful dresses! I definitely recommend Princess Bridal.

Sent on 09/05/2016

Kelsey · Married on 11/04/2016

I found the dress, or at least I had thought until I walked into Princess Bridal completely by accident. As soon as I walked in I had this overwhelming feeling that I needed to get out of there (The Princess Bridal). I am a firm believer in God's plan for all of us and that everything happens for a reason. It was a Saturday afternoon, I had planned a jewelry party that day with a good friend of mine. However due to some scheduling, I had to cancel. I had promised my good friend that if we had to cancel I would take her to Old Town Spring. She had never been and loves antiques. The overwhelming feeling I had felt would not go away and after only being in there for 4-5 minutes I knew I had to leave. I called my mom and had explained this weird feeling, I knew we had to go back. My Maid of Honor, my mother and myself made it a point to take a look together that following Saturday. I knew I would find "the one", I just knew one way or another it was happening. I called that morning and to my surprise they had an appointment available for a time they don't offer online. This was a "call-in" surprise. (I'm telling you, God has a funny way of making things happen) I walk in and I am all over that store like white on rice. Denise approached me the first time assuring me Amanda would be with me shortly. A few moments later not Amanda but Melissa is great and she will be with you very shortly. I explained to Denise that I was in no hurry. Finally, Tonya is MY girl, and it was completely meant to be. Tonya and I hit it off immediately. After the couple of places I had been too she was by far my favorite consultant. We got to talking and our men are two peas in a pod. The love we have for our men and how we both endured the same experience was ironic and hysterical. She found a dress for me that was not at all what I was looking for I tried it on the first time and loved it but was hesitant based on price. My mom is a strong woman who raised me, my only parent, my mother and my

Sent on 12/03/2015

Great service. Found my dress at a sample sale! It was kept in good condition.

Sent on 09/26/2016

jenny · Married on 09/17/2016

What an experience!! Super cute boutique and a huge selection of dresses. I had Brook and she was absolutely amazing!! She made me and my family feel right at home the entire appointment. I felt bad because I tried on several dresses 2 and 3 times, but she never once made it seem like a burden to her. She's a newer consultant but she absolutely knows her stuff. If she couldn't answer a question, she was not afraid to tell you that and went right away to get the answer. You can tell she loves her job and is so eager to learn more in order to make each bride happy on their big day. Thank you, Brook!! I can't wait to see my dress again! If you can request her, you won't be sorry!

Sent on 01/23/2016

Lynley · Married on 09/04/2016

I just recently purchased my wedding gown from The Princess Bridal and they were absolutely AMAZING! I had Tonya as my bridal consultant and she was wonderful and helped me find the perfect dress that I can't wait to wear on my wedding day. I was really worried at first going into my appointment because I am a larger bride and because I ended up bringing 7 people with me, including mom, sister, best friends, grandma's, and fiancés mom. We all fit perfectly with seats in the dressing area and Tonya really listened to me and my opinions. They have a great selection of plus size wedding gowns and Tonya really helped me to feel comfortable in all of the wedding gowns. Everyone at Princess Bridal was so nice and accommodating and I would definitely recommend any bride to get their gown from here.

Sent on 09/17/2015
  • Y

Yuliya · Married on 09/04/2016

Great salon, a good selection of the newest dresses!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Katy · Married on 09/03/2016

I went to The Princess Bridal because I passed it every time I went shopping in Olde Town Spring. I was on a limited budget so I wasn't even thinking I would find a dress at such a chic boutique, but I knew I had to go try. I explained my budget and my girl started pulling dresses in my style. About my fourth dress she pulled out a heavily beaded dress that I thought would be too much for my wedding, however, when I put the dress on, I knew it was the one. Because it was out of season and the sample dress, I got an AMAZING deal on it and was able to walk out of the store with my dress. I received countless compliments at the wedding on how gorgeous and unique my dress was. Thank you Princess Bridal!

Sent on 09/17/2016

I purchased my dress during their trunk sale after the Extravaganza. My stylist was knowledgeable and very helpful. The boutique has a great variety of dresses at varying price points. I am very happy with my decision to buy here.

Sent on 04/04/2016
  • Asena O.

Asena · Married on 06/04/2016

I had a wonderful experience at The Princess Bridal, it was the first and only dress shop I visited for my wedding dress. The experience and setting is much more intimate and personal than what you'd have at David's Bridal for example. My consultant was great, she was so helpful and made sure to only bring me dresses in my budget. They didn't rush me at all during my appointment and they let my mom take pictures of me in each dress, which I appreciated. Once I found the perfect dress, the owner helped me pair it with a veil and a belt, she was not pushy at all about it. I highly recommend coming here for your wedding dress, you will not regret it.

Sent on 10/11/2015