The Wedding Show

3600-B Pinemont, Houston, TX 77018 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 16

About The Wedding Show

The Wedding Show is a professional DJ and sound full service company based in the Houston, Texas area. The Wedding Show uses only the best sound and lighting equipment to deliver a truly professional entertaintment experience. Beyond entertainment, this versatile wedding company also offers photo booths and engagement and wedding portraits.

The Wedding Show offers a multitude of services dedicated to turning your wedding day into a show stopping party for you and your loved ones. From photography and videography services, The Wedding Show will be committed to giving you all that you dreamed of. Their services include but are not limited to:

• Consultation

The Wedding Show 6
The Wedding Show 7

Megan Carrigan · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing at every service

My husband and I just got married at the end of November and we used The Wedding Show for DJ/MC, photography, videography and uplighting. Daniel’s teams were so professional. All of them reached out to me ahead of time to discuss any issues or concerns and on the day of, went above and beyond.

Photography- Daniel and his wife Sarah took every single photo I requested and more I never even would have thought of. They showed me samples of what they were getting along the way. Daniel and Sarah are very passionate about helping their clients and it shows. Both Daniel and Sarah helped stage, place and direct both posed and candid pictures and it was so helpful for people unsure how to stand pose etc. From taking amazing bridals to making all of our bridal party feel at ease during photos, these two were awesome. I would recommend to anyone needing photography

Videography - Guim and Edwin did an all star job. They made us feel like we were on TV. Both were very easy to talk to and they kept directing us to do/ say things to make the video better. I wasn’t going to do a video but I am so glad and I couldn’t have picked a better team

DJ/MC-our DJ was amazing. He called the week of and we discussed the music types to be played, the names of our bridal party so he could pronounce right and he gave us some great tips for our first dance. The day of- he helped our coordinator keep everyone on schedule and played an amazing mix of music. The dance floor was moving all night. He listened to guest requests and genuinely easy to work with.

Uplighting- something I didn’t even know we needed but I was so glad we got. We were at the Carriage House and the reception area is huge. During dinner the lights were a normal white light to add ambience and then during dancing they changed to multiple colors and really added a great touch.

This long winded review is basically to say that I would use Daniel, Sarah and their team over and over and I recommend you look into them for your big day!

Jennifer Michelle Salazar · Married on 11/23/2018

Fantastic DJ and MC

The wedding show was fantastic and I would highly recommend! Daniel worked as both DJ and MC during the wedding. He spoke with me about the music prior to the wedding and on the big day he executed everything flawlessly. He was a fantastic MC and everyone at the wedding knew what was going on throughout the event. I especially appreciated his organization, punctuality, and professionalism during the event. The fact that he had everything put together well in advance put my mind at ease and definitely helped the flow of the wedding. Would highly recommend, thanks Daniel!

The Wedding Show FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 979.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,779.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 625.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• Colby Novak Weddings
    Colby Novak Weddings Wedding Videographers

Fantastic Dj, Knows their stuff!

• CJ Designs Wedding & Event Planning, Invitations and Wedding Accessories
    CJ Designs Wedding & Event Planning, Invitations and Wedding Accessories Wedding Planners

The Wedding Show is the perfect choice for your DJ needs. The DJ's are very professional and fun to work with. They arrive in plenty of time to set up and are there thru the night to make sure your party / reception totally ROCKS!!

• 3600-B Pinemont Houston, TX 77018 See on map