The Wedding Show Reviews

The Wedding Show 6
The Wedding Show 7

Megan Carrigan · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing at every service

My husband and I just got married at the end of November and we used The Wedding Show for DJ/MC, photography, videography and uplighting. Daniel’s teams were so professional. All of them reached out to me ahead of time to discuss any issues or concerns and on the day of, went above and beyond.

Photography- Daniel and his wife Sarah took every single photo I requested and more I never even would have thought of. They showed me samples of what they were getting along the way. Daniel and Sarah are very passionate about helping their clients and it shows. Both Daniel and Sarah helped stage, place and direct both posed and candid pictures and it was so helpful for people unsure how to stand pose etc. From taking amazing bridals to making all of our bridal party feel at ease during photos, these two were awesome. I would recommend to anyone needing photography

Videography - Guim and Edwin did an all star job. They made us feel like we were on TV. Both were very easy to talk to and they kept directing us to do/ say things to make the video better. I wasn’t going to do a video but I am so glad and I couldn’t have picked a better team

DJ/MC-our DJ was amazing. He called the week of and we discussed the music types to be played, the names of our bridal party so he could pronounce right and he gave us some great tips for our first dance. The day of- he helped our coordinator keep everyone on schedule and played an amazing mix of music. The dance floor was moving all night. He listened to guest requests and genuinely easy to work with.

Uplighting- something I didn’t even know we needed but I was so glad we got. We were at the Carriage House and the reception area is huge. During dinner the lights were a normal white light to add ambience and then during dancing they changed to multiple colors and really added a great touch.

This long winded review is basically to say that I would use Daniel, Sarah and their team over and over and I recommend you look into them for your big day!

Shelby · Married on 04/14/2018

We used The Wedding Show for our photography. videography, DJ, and photobooth for my wedding on 4/14/18 and I couldn't be more pleased. I had many compliments on our DJ - Daniel, he was awesome and our photographers Daniel and Sarah were amazing, as was videographer Erwin. This company exceeded all my expectations and were wonderful. All staff was patient and tailored the experience just for us. They are true professionals and I highly recommend The Wedding Show.

Michelle · Married on 04/13/2018

Daniel at The Wedding Show was fantastic! We hired him as our DJ and he did a wonderful job! The night flowed very smoothly and everyone had a blast on the dance floor. He was very professional, responsive, and friendly throughout the entire process. The up-lighting looked great and I am so happy that we made that addition. I would recommend this company to anyone in need of a DJ!

Ryan · Married on 03/24/2018

The Wedding Show was amazing! With an outdoor ceremony, indoor cocktail hall and ballroom reception, our DJ Daniel Salas and crew were able to set up beforehand in three areas that allowed for music and microphones in all locations. This allowed for our wedding guests to flow from one area to the next without any music interruption or additional set up (this is huge!). Daniel also set up a call a couple weeks in advance of our wedding to go over the wedding timeline and instruction on how to log-in to select the songs we wanted during each phase of the wedding. On top of all this, the music at the reception played all our favorite songs we had selected at the times we wanted and even mixed in a few requests that we allowed (only when the correct password was used). One of our final songs was Sweet Caroline which had all guests at the wedding on the floor singing like we were in the 8th inning at Fenway Park! Definitely recommend using The Wedding Show for those that want an unbelievable experience and lasting memories at their wedding!!!

The Wedding Show 12
    The Wedding Show 13
    The Wedding Show 14

Katherine · Married on 12/31/2017

When we decided on a New Year's Eve wedding and knew we wanted the reception to be a party, the first vendor my wedding planner recommended we book was Daniel with The Wedding Show. We absolutely loved Daniel and the dance floor was never empty the entire reception!

Daniel took the time to meet with us a few weeks before the wedding to talk about our vision and music preferences over margaritas and queso. He was extremely personable, listened to our requests, and even picked up the tab! We sent over some songs we wanted via Spotify and then trusted Daniel to read the crowd and keep the party going. Everything went flawlessly!

One thing he mentioned was that The Wedding Show has top of the line audio equipment and lighting (they also did our lighting and provided microphones for our ceremony and toasts). This is something that as a bride, I didn't really know to look for, but it really made a difference.

I'd highly recommend The Wedding Show for music, lighting, and sound. Thank you, Daniel! We had so much fun working with you and everyone had the best time dancing all night at our wedding.

Michelle · Married on 07/01/2017

Our DJ Troy was punctual, prepared, and ran the event flawlessly. A few weeks before the wedding, he emailed us a spreadsheet with a sample timeline and music suggestions. My husband and many of his friends are musicians, so we are very particular about our music; Troy had no problem with this. I made playlists for each part of the ceremony and reception, and except for a few songs requested by guests, he played them all. He was very flexible with our special requests, such as including a song my husband recorded to be played during the procession, and he made sure that his audio setup would allow the groom and the best man to perform a few songs live with their own guitars. We had a great time, our guests danced all night, and everyone raved about the music and the DJ.

Matthew · Married on 06/11/2017

The team at The Wedding Show are fabulous. Daniel is a true professional that takes pride in his craft, professionalism, and end product. He and Erwin handled all the videography & photography production elements with ease and an eye for creativity. Troy did an amazing job as DJ at the reception - both as an MC, and keeping the night flowing with fun. Not to mention the audio rig they brought to the reception venue was spot on and perfect for the space. Cannot recommend The Wedding Show enough!

Gabby · Married on 05/28/2017

Troy was the absolute BEST!!!! He was our DJ for our May wedding. We received many compliments on how he performed as a DJ and connected with all our guests, no matter the age! Very personable! We will recommend The Wedding Show every time, especially Troy!

Elsa · Married on 03/31/2017

Daniel MC'ed and DJ'ed our spring Gala for Legacy Preparatory Christian Academy. He did an amazing job and fit beautifully into our school family for the evening. He is fantastic!

Elisabeth · Married on 12/10/2016

The Wedding Show was FANTASTIC! They were very accommodating and kept our dance floor rockin! Everything went off without a hitch- from the up lighting, to the first dance, to the grand exit! We could not have been happier with the service from The Wedding Show! Thank You!

Caitlin · Married on 12/03/2016

The Wedding Show was recommended to me by my venue and I'm so thankful I booked with them! Daniel was very helpful with all the questions I had for the wedding. I was very impressed with the wedding timeline and song selection spreadsheets he sent to me, it made everything very easy for us to have a fun wedding day! Daniel played a great mix of songs for everyone, even one of the bartenders told me she has never seen the dance floor at the venue so packed before. It's safe to say we all had a blast!

Sydney · Married on 09/24/2016

The Wedding Show was helpful and responsive from day one. The owner, Daniel, takes great pride and reaches out himself then links you with the perfect DJ who learns you as a couple for song preferences. Our guests were dancing until the very end - never an empty dance floor or lull. The Wedding Show is the best yet! (And I've been in and to 10 weddings this year)

Dennis · Married on 09/10/2016

Our wedding was located in a remote area, Daniel had no problems coming to our location. He was on time, very professional and actually offered is professional advice on shots to take and music. If your looking for the best look no further, The Wedding Show, is your answer!

Shannon · Married on 09/10/2016

Daniel, was a pleasure to have at our wedding, we changed a few things up, and he rolled with it. Purely professional, he also gave a few ideas to us that we never thought of, if you want the best, hire The Wedding Show!

Lance · Married on 09/03/2016

Troy and the folks at The Wedding Show made our daughter's wedding and reception one heck of a memorable experience! First Class all the way around! Many Thanks!

Sent on 09/13/2016

The Wedding Show's reply:

Hey Lance we truly appreciate the feedback!! We are so thankful that we were able to play a role in Lauren's wedding a few weeks back! It was an amazing wedding and definitely was a party! Thanks for using our services and we wish you and your family all the very best!!

Sara · Married on 07/09/2016

At the start of our planning, we thought that we didn't want to have a DJ service. Our families are quite conservative and we didn't expect that people would want to dance so we were planning to just have background music playing from an IPOD. However, 2 weeks before the wedding we realized HOW STUPID! There's no way you can have a wedding without SOME sort of music. No matter how conservative, people always dance at weddings! We contacted the wedding show hoping they still had availability and we were LUCKY that they did! We worked with Victor since the owner was set to be out of town on our wedding day. They were amazing at helping us! They provide a large spreadsheet that went through all the different parts of the wedding day and provided GREAT suggestions. It took us a bit of time to choose the music for the entire day, but they NEVER played any of the songs that we asked them not too! Victor did a great job running the reception and keeping the show on the road.
    We had a close friend who loves to play the keyboard and Victor allowed him to hook into his system in order to play keyboard before the ceremony started. It really turned out wonderfully and Victor was great! He was very professional and fun! We really appreciate how flexible they were even on such short notice! Thanks Victor!

Kim · Married on 06/04/2016

Amazing!! He knew exactly what would keep my guest on the dance floor. We had the best wedding thanks to the wedding show ?

Chris · Married on 04/30/2016

Ask Daniel for a snip-it of our video. He KILLED IT!

Katherine · Married on 04/30/2016

We really loved working with Daniel and his crew! My husband is also a DJ, so he would only hire the best! Daniel not only played our favorite music, but he also served as an engaging and attentive emcee. Hire!

Liberty · Married on 03/19/2016

Daniel and the Wedding Show were amazing during our wedding day! I am SOOOO glad we booked him. He was professional, arrived on time and in a sharp-looking suit, and got his equipment set up without much ado. During the cocktail hour, we got so many compliments about the music, and he played everything we wanted. During the reception, he was great at getting the crowd excited. My favorite part about working with him was that he himself seemed to be having a blast. At the end, he came up to me and my husband and thanked us, and also commented on how great our crowd was and how fun the party was, which I felt was very genuine. His enthusiasm was contagious and very appreciated! There were a couple songs at the beginning of the reception that were a little questionable (not on our playlist/not really consistent with the rest of the songs we had requested), but after that, he was totally on point! Thank you, Daniel - your energy helped to make our wedding day the best party ever!

We originally hired a different DJ for our wedding, but knew we had to switch to The Wedding Show after attending a friend's wedding where they were DJing. Luckily, we were able to do so, and they exceeded all of our expectations for our wedding! One thing that really stood out to us was that the equipment was very discreet, and there were no bulky speakers taking away from our decor. Our DJ was Drew and he was awesome! He was readily available via email to discuss song selections, etc., and let us know that he was willing to meet with us if we wanted to (we decided not to and just corresponded with him soley via email). He was great at reading the crowd and intermixing some of our country (slower) songs with our dance party songs. I had several people tell me after the wedding how much they enjoyed the DJ!

We also used the photobooth services, which are great! The photobooth is newer and easily operated! Overall, highly recommend this vendor. They are reasonably priced, on time, and everything goes off without a hitch!

Lori · Married on 08/01/2015

My cousin, Cory Baum from Maxed Out Entertainment, recommended The Wedding Show to me. Everything was so smooth and they were super easy to work with! I worked with Troy and he responded very quickly to emails and phone calls and did everything we wanted. Also, when I went Bridezilla on him to turn a song off, he happily obliged :). He had me and my friends and family dancing all night! Thank you Troy!!

Sent on 08/18/2015

The Wedding Show's reply:

Hey Lori, Thank you so much for the lovely review! We definitely aim to please here at The Wedding Show and we are very happy to hear you had a wonderful experience with our services! We thank you again for your business and we wish you all the best with married life!

Rachael · Married on 07/18/2015

Daniel did an awesome job at our wedding! He was very professional and at the same time very friendly and social. He made sure to get correct pronunciation before announcing everyone in the wedding party. He also really understood our taste in music and made great song selections for us! He played music that was appealing to both younger and older crowds attending the wedding! We had lots of people on the dance floor because of him! If we had to do it all again we would definitely choose him again! he does his job extremely well!

Kathryn · Married on 06/20/2015

I got married on June 20, 2015 at The Carriage House. Daniel did a wonderful job!! Not only was he reliable and great to work with, he made sure the music for the ceremony and reception went smoothly. He knew the right songs to play at the right times and got everyone up on their feet! He played music that was fun for the younger crowd to dance to but also kept it appropriate for the older crowd. I definitely recommend using Daniel at your wedding!