CJ Designs Wedding & Event Planning, Invitations and Wedding Accessories

Deer Park, TX View map

$1,200 Package Price

Congratulations and welcome to CJ Designs Wedding and Event Planner. I have planned many weddings over the past 15 years and have an extensive backgorund in event planning!

I would love to meet with you and discuss your dreams. I offer a free one hour initial consultation just so we can meet and get to know each other. I can help you get your wedding plans started, work with you through the selection process and be there for you on the day of the event, in whatever capacity you need me in. This is a very special time in your life and everything about your wedding should be created especially for you. I can help create your wedding budget and make sure that you get the absolute best for the absolute lowest cost.

Through my network of suppliers, whether it be your cake, your gown, your flowers or venue I will help you find the one that will provide you with the most affordable and beautiful designs. Let me take care of your needs so you can relax and enjoy your beautiful day.

Carolyn

Being a Member of the "Association of Bridal Consultants" and a "Certified Sandals Representative" allows me to offer you amazing deals with Sandals. Spend your dream honeymoon bathing in the sun on an island in the Caribbean!

Sandals Specials

CJ Designs now offers invitations, "Save the date" and "Thank You" notes, favors, wedding supplies and engraved items for our brides at a great discount! Don't ever pay full price!!! If you are my bride you will get a 30% discount on the items you need for your wedding. Place your order with me and save save save!!

Carlson Craft

Tatex Thermographers

We also accept all major credit cards and Pay-Pal

Notary for State of Texas, Harris County

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$900.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Military

How many planners are on your team?

Mary Married on 04/05/2014
    Reasonably priced. Good suggestions for Vendors.
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 03/23/2013
    CJ Designs was the best decision I made when wedding planning. I planned my Houston wedding from Colorado which was a challenge, however Carolyn made it easily feasible. Carolyn quickly responded to any emails, texts, or phone calls when I need to add or change anything. For instance when I needed bulk sunflowers delivered two days before the wedding (so they could bloom) I had them delivered to her and she cut all the stems herself so they would be ready and I wouldn't have to worry. She also suggested things that I didn't even think of and referred me to a great DJ. The reception was everything I asked for and more!!! My mom and I both agree if you are looking for an awesome wedding planner for a exceptional value CJ's is the way to go.

CJ Designs Wedding & Event Planning, Invitations and Wedding Accessories's reply:

Melissa and Steven - I enjoyed working with you on your wedding! I had so much fun at the reception and want to thank you again for selecting us as your wedding planner. You and Steven are both so sweet and I wish you the very best future! Your ideas where great and perfect for the venue - I just was there to make sure everything went as plannned. Thank you for letting CJ Designs be apart of your special day! If you ever need help with anything else - you know where to find me - I would be honored!
    Denise Married on 03/23/2013
    Provided extra small touches that were fantastic. Kept our sanity on this special day!

Clear Lake Flowers & Gifts Clear Lake Flowers & Gifts Wedding Florists

I enjoy working with Carolyn, She is very understanding and attentive to her Brides and Grooms- A true professional!

Demers Banquet Hall Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

Deer Park, TX, 77536
Location of (CJ Designs Wedding & Event Planning, Invitations and Wedding Accessories)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding