14854 Altair Court, Willis, TX 77318 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 37
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Colby Novak Weddings

Colby Novak Weddings is a videography service in Willis, Texas. Their team of professionals offer wedding photography, videography, DJs, and planning. The seasoned staff works closely with you so you feel confident that your day is coming together like you envisioned.

They use top-of-the-line equipment and have all the tools of a Hollywood film set to produce cinematic films. They light their subjects when necessary to get beautiful images in any condition. Their videography services include:

• Additional hours
  • High-definition video
  • Full feature and highlight videos
  • Multiple cameras
Follow Colby Novak Weddings on

8006182390097198299 o 51 916023
Proposal shoot
Proposal shoot
Learning from the best wedding photographers in the world. Lin & jirsa photography
Flying over downtown houston

• Videos 10

27 Reviews for Colby Novak Weddings

Jackie Hernandez · Married on 12/08/2018

Couldn't Be Better!

We hired these guys for our wedding and they sent Steven out to shoot, and I must he was awesome! Our video turned out amazing! We could not be happier. Steven helped our day run on time, helping with the coordinating and making sure things were on time or close to it. Very professional on the day of. We highly recommend them! Yes it was not Colby shooting, but he said Steven was just as good, and our video was better than we expected! Thank you guys for your hard work to make our day amazing! Oh and they had our video edited before they promised, so bonus points! Easy decision to make hiring these guys!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Michelle Hoffman · Married on 07/28/2018

Highly Recomended

Colby and his team are absolutely amazing! We received a fantastic wedding video and could not be happier! We made a great decision when we hired them, they are worth their price, my husband and I can not thank them enough. We love our Video! Thanks Wedding Works for all of the hard work!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Shelby Rossi · Married on 05/26/2018

The Best In The Industry

Oh My Gosh! I have never sees so many beautiful images in one place. We purchased our wedding video with really no expectations, we didn’t know really what to expect, we just wanted something to remember the day. But then I saw their work and I had to have it. I mean these guys have shot weddings in Iceland, I had to book. They helped us plan and get our timeline organized. And on the day of they were hidden and not intrusive at all with our guests! I forgot they were there and that allowed me to just enjoy my day! Our video is something I’m so proud of, I wish every single person that reads this review books them. They are worth every penny and I can not thank them enough!
    Oh and these guys were so fast on my editing, it only took 3 weeks for them to have my video ready! So so so so good, I cry every time I see it. Great company, great staff, great videos! Love you guys!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Award

Colby Novak Weddings Pricing

Colby Novak Weddings Price Rates

Colby Novak Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Colby Novak Weddings 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Colby Novak Weddings 2
    Free Photobooth

Free Photobooth with any booking $2500 or more.

• The Fairest One Hair & Makeup
    The Fairest One Hair & Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Colby and his team are extremely talented and well rounded individuals. We've had the pleasure of working beside him several times and he and his team are so great at keeping the bride and her party calm and happy. He has a playful personality which helps his brides open up and leave us with amazing photos and video work of our beautiful brides. We love working with him and can't wait to work with him again.

• 14854 Altair Court Willis, TX, 77318 See on map