Georgetown, TX 78633 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 34

About Endless Love Travel

Please email directly: Info@EndlessLoveTravel.com

When you get tired of shopping for your travel 'off the rack' come see me for a custom fit! You'll be amazed at the difference.

Endless Love Travel is a boutique travel agency for the incurable romantic. We specialize in creating packaged travel itineraries for all forms of Romance: Destination Weddings, Honeymoons, Anniversary trips, Romantic Escapes and Upscale Adult Travel. The majority of our business finds our clients flying off to exotic destinations such as Hawaii, Mexico, the Caribbean, Costa Rica, South Pacific, Italy and World Wide Cruising – anywhere you find romance in bloom!

Since you’ve found your way to our web site, we know you must be thinking of taking a trip with that special someone in your life.

We’d like the opportunity to show you that romance is alive and well at Endless Love Travel.

What can you expect from Endless Love Travel?
Professional, personalized service.
You are our number one priority.
We are not a booking engine, but your travel consultant and advocate.
We take the time to listen and learn about your travel dreams.
We utilize a matching system that enables us to discover your vacation style.
We extensively research your destination options through multiple sources and suppliers.
We construct a travel itinerary specifically for you, based on your wants, needs and vacation style.
We do not shop by price alone but by the best travel value.
We strive to exceed your expectations by producing an exceptional experience.
We have a passion for what we do and a love of sharing it with others.

Our business philosophy and practices enable you to have a heightened level of travel enjoyment and satisfaction.

We hope you have enjoyed our online introduction. We invite you to drop us an email and let us know your heart’s desire.

Relax, Rejoice, Rejuvenate, Renew … with Endless Love Travel.

To get started drop me an email: Info@EndlessLoveTravel.com

Come see my website: www.EndlessLoveTravel.com and check out our testimonials!

Give me a call: 512-635-6992

328endlesslovetravel
Yvette2

• Videos 4

3 Reviews for Endless Love Travel

Great Experience! Warm, very quick to respond, friendly, not pushy at all, patient. Always qualified our options. Sent terms of sale before we deposited so we knew what penalties were for changes and cancellation. We were very happy with the entire experience and have booked two more trips. Looking forward to a continued relationship in travel with Teri and Endless Love Travel.

Sent on 06/17/2015

Endless Love Travel, Ms. Teri Hurley, booked our family reunion cruise as well as my nephew's destination wedding, and displayed the type of professionalism that is seldom seen in any service industry today. There simply are not enough words to describe how patient she was with the entire group, her knowledge was beyond compare, and her ideas on how to make our vacation more memorable were priceless. Dealing with a large group of individuals can be taxing at best....but she explained everything in detail, answered every question that came up, and made our family cruise the most wonderful experience. As a matter of fact, the entire group was so satisfied that we are doing it all over again. My son is planning to propose to his girlfriend this month...and I can guarantee Ms. Hurley and Endless Love Travel will be making those arrangements as well. How anyone could be dissatisfied with her service is simply beyond reason. Thank you Teri for one of the most memorable events in all our lives. We shall never forget you or Endless Love Travel.....

Sent on 10/12/2012

1.4
      0.5
      2.0
      0.5
      2.0
      2.5

I worked on booking a trip with Teri from endless love for my destination wedding.  First impression was great.  However as time went on I noticed that it was becoming more work working through her than working directly with the hotel.  First-  she is not in direct contact with the hotel.. Meaning- she's not doing any sort of negotiation with the hotel.  She's just an agent to vacation express which is the company doing all the negotiation.  I booked over 17 rooms and at no given time was she able to negotiate prices.  I ended up booking over  5 rooms at a better rate directly with the hotel.  Another issue- she continuously travel outside the country and claims to not have access to emails which is a bit difficult to understand when now a days wi-fi is free and available in all hotels.  I received so many complains from my guest because she would not provide them with accurate info.  Everything would be vague which is an issue when you're dealing with people's money.  As far as booking air travel, you might as well do it yourself.  There's no incentive whatsoever nor any urgency from her end to book air for anyone.  I can only assume she's not making a profit off the air travel.
    Overall, I was very disappointed with the entire process and sad to say it made my Wedding planning so much more hectic.  The reason why I decided to proceed through a travel agent was because I wanted to avoid the numerous emails/questions from my guests... In that area endless travel failed completely.  I felt more like a middle man to the travel agent...
    If you don't care about rates and just want to book rooms without the hassle of dealing with the hotel.. Then endless travel works for you.  If you're looking to negotiation a group rate and accommodate your guests then I suggest you go directly with the hotel or search elsewhere for a travel agent.  Unfortunately I cannot recommend endless travel to anyone I care for.

Sent on 07/22/2012

Endless Love Travel FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Destination Weddings, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Alaska, Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, East Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, North America, Pacific Islands, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance