Yellow Umbrella Events

Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 69
  • Deals 1

About Yellow Umbrella Events

We specialize in Austin Destination Weddings!

Austin area wedding in your future? You're not alone. Couples (and their guests) love Austin - and we can't wait to help you plan an amazing wedding weekend highlighting all our city has to offer. We'll help you choose just the right venue and amazing wedding vendors, arrange entertainment and activities for your guests, assist with menu and bar planning, create a custom design plan, and so much more.

Our office is located in downtown Austin (right in between Brazos Hall and the Driskill Hotel) so we're convenient to visit when you're in town but we can also plan with you from afar. In fact, a lot of our couples don't live here so we're very comfortable working with you if you're out of town.

Feel free to just give us a call at #512-902-2743. We'd love to hear about your wedding plans!

Follow Yellow Umbrella Events on

Custom Ceremony Piece

• Videos 1

9 Reviews for Yellow Umbrella Events

Kelly · Married on 04/18/2015

There are hardly words sufficient to describe how incredible my experience was with Cheryl and Shea. They made our day absolutely perfect! They were with me from the beginning of planning throughout the entire process. They gave great insight and guidance, worked within my budget, listened to my ideas and gave thoughtful input, responded promptly at all times, prepared thorough timelines, communicated with my vendors and handled absolutely everything to ensure our day was special. Our guests were extremely impressed and I know I couldn't have done it without them. I knew I was in great hands and was able to actually relax and enjoy my day. I highly recommend this outstanding team to plan your special events! You won't be disappointed! Cheryl and Shea, thank you for making our day amazing! You're the best!!!

Elizabeth · Married on 03/06/2015

My husband and I got married on 3.6.15 in Austin. Cheryl and her husband were absolutely amazing! We hired them for the package of 3 months out, and it was worth every penny. It truly was the best money we spent on the wedding by far. They took care of every detail and communicated with all of the vendors which saved me so much time. I cannot imagine getting through the planning and wedding day without Cheryl and Shea. They completely knocked it out of the park, and I cannot say enough good things about them. I forgot to bring flat shoes to change into, and Shea went to Target and bought me flats to put on for the reception....seriously...over and beyond. If I had to do it all over again, I'd hire them in a heartbeat!

Helena · Married on 06/07/2014

Cheryl & Shea Bailey of Yellow Umbrella SAVED our wedding! I hired them as month-of coordinators for our 90 p, outdoor wedding. After I planned for 18 months, with 2 weeks to spare, their skills were tested to the limit. Basically, our first venue, the Wildflower Barn, became impossible to deal with, and with 2 weeks’ notice we realized we had to find a new venue! It was very emotional and frustrating because the entire wedding had been planned around our first venue. But within 2 hours, on a weekend no less, Cheryl and Shea had found TWO beautiful venues that would host us with only two weeks’ notice! Fixing our venue debacle became their priority, and they exceed our expectations by finding a gorgeous venue, Blue Rock Estate, with far more amenities than our first, as well as by smoothly transitioning all of our vendors, rentals, and the schedule to the new location. When our wedding day finally came, everything was beautiful, and the entire day ran perfectly. Honestly, I have no idea if there were any real problems because Cheryl and Shea kept everything running so smoothly. All of the guests kept commenting about how wonderful and relaxed the wedding felt, and I owe that to Cheryl and Shea. Had it not been for them, their experience, and their connections in Austin’s wedding industry, our wedding day would have been incredibly stressful and heartbreaking, venue-wise.
    I could not have survived the last minute crisis without them, so I implore EVERY Hill Country bride to book Yellow Umbrella for at least month-of coordination. Even if nothing drastic happens during your wedding, the comfort of knowing that someone with experience will take care of everything is well worth the reasonable cost. Seriously, we never thought we would need them as much as we did, but now we're So glad we booked them. So save yourself unimaginable stress and book YUE to ensure that your wedding day is truly the happiest day of your life!

Please see my YUE review on Yelp for more!

Yellow Umbrella Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,750.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 125.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Yellow Umbrella Events 1
    $500 Off March, April, and May 2019 Wedding Dates

When you book our wedding planning services for any of our remaining open March, April, or May dates, we'll reduce your planning fee by $500!

Simply mention that you saw this on Wedding Wire!

• 411 Brazos St, Suite 101B Austin, Texas, 78701 See on map