Yanni Design Studio

Wheeling, IL View map

Our mission at Yanni Design Studio is to provide your ideal vision for floral and d茅cor for you and your guests. We strive to maintain excellent customer service relationships with our clients and deliver only the finest form of d茅cor for each and every event.

Yanni Design Studio: "We make magic happen, one event at a time"

Contact us about your wedding and event d茅cor needs at 847.419.9999!

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$350

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.7 out of 5 rating

• Katelyn
    Katelyn K. Married on 06/05/2021

Amazing Experience

Mae and the Yanni team did an outstanding job designing and putting together the floral and decor for our June 2021 wedding - and made it fun! She made the planning process so seamless even during the unknowns of planning a wedding during Covid. When the bouquets were delivered on wedding day we were all in awe. They were unique and gorgeous- which is exactly what we wanted. Our chuppah and reception area were beautiful and it felt like each piece was designed specifically for us. We highly recommend using Yanni for floral and decor!
  • Maura
    Maura D. Married on 06/05/2020

Dream Wedding

I always dreamed of my wedding day being a day I would never forget, but I never imagined that it would be a fairy tale thanks to Yanni and his team. From the moment I first met Yanni and Mae, I knew we it was meant to be. I came into our flower mock up meeting like a deer in headlights and I knew my dad was going into the meeting on a mission as he is the flower man in our family. However, Yanni turned to me in the meeting and asked me, "Maura what do you want? What feeling do you want the guests to feel when they walk into the reception?" I said "I want them to be in awe and experience a party that they have never experience before." Yanni smiled and assured me he could deliver my request. Yanni and his amazingly talented did not disappoint at all. From my boutique, my bridemaids' boutiques, the boutineers and corsages, the lighting, table linens, magnificent drapery, church flowers, table centerpieces, candelabras (yes candelabras!), candles, chargers, chairs, my custom built head table, the custom bars with our monogram and college themed, the dance floor cover, bride and groom couch, and yes the giant tall cherry blossom trees that were the back drop to the head table, pretty much everything that brought the room to life, Yanni not only blew the guests away, he made them all speechless. Everyone at the wedding said they felt like they were at a wedding for a queen and that they have never seen such breathtaking flowers and decor in their lives! It was all a fairy tale.

The best decision Shane and I made was hiring Yanni and his team. I felt like I was in Father of Bride the entire wedding process and man it was fun working with Yanni and Mae! They were with us every step of the way and made us feel like royalty. Every penny was well worth it. Hire Yanni and I promise you, you will not be disappointed!!!
    Prianka Married on 11/09/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Yanni and Shari were EXCELLENT. The bouquets, corsages, boutoinerres, every detail was absolutely gorgeous and exactly how I had wanted it to be. The glass fusion arrangements looked amazing with the lighting in our venue, and people were blown away by how regal and elegant everything looked. I could not have asked for more perfect arrangements and attention to detail. Our guests said that everything was unlike any wedding they had ever been to before.
  • illustration stars

87 photos 路 07/14/2018
  • Joanna & Peter
    115 photos 路 09/01/2013

Westin Chicago Northwest Westin Chicago Northwest Hotel Weddings

Char with Yanni's is amazing to work with! The event team along with Yanni have produced gorgeous weddings here at The Westin Chicago Northwest. Thank you!

Mission Hills Club Mission Hills Club Country Club Weddings

Yanni Design Studio does absolutely beautiful & creative work and are a pleasure to work with.

Belvedere Events & Banquets Belvedere Events & Banquets Banquet Halls

What can I say Yanni Design Studio is a all in one event design company that offers numerous unique ideas. A fabulous floral design house!

1239 Peterson Drive Wheeling, IL, 60090
8474199999

By Appointment Only Monday: 10:00am - 6:00pm Tuesday: 10:00am - 6:00pm Wednesday: 10am - 6pm Thursday: 10am - 6pm Friday: 10am - 4pm Saturday: Closed Sunday: Closed
Location of (Yanni Design Studio)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding