Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Yanni Design Studio

At Yanni Design Studio we make magic happen, one event at a time.

Today Yanni Design Studio is one of the leading production companies, serving modern brides of the 21st century. YDS creates a fusion of classic traditions, contemporary designs, latest technology, and the passion of Yanni's team to produce the ultimate wedding.

Yanni Design Studio:  we make magic happen, one wedding at a time.

Contact us about your wedding and event décor needs at 847.419.9999!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Flower Petals (3)
Chuppah Decor (2)
Non-Floral (2)
Single Flowers (2)

One of our banquet servers told me that out of all the weddings they've had there, ours was the most beautiful, and I totally credit YDS for that! They are expensive for sure (our most expensive vendor after our venue), but they do an amazing job! They took a plain looking venue and turned it into a dream! Everyone commented on how beautiful our wedding was! Stephanie was also amazing to work with! We have zero regrets here!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sarah, 12/2/17, 14 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
2.2

I am not someone who ever provides negative feedback in a public setting, but my husband and I do not recommend Yanni Design Studio. It was otherwise a lovely day, but after poor day-of execution and rude treatment of my mother and wedding planner, my husband and I both felt let down by Yanni and Sylwia.

We planned to only share this feedback with the venue and other vendors, who were disappointed to hear about our bad experience, but we reached out to Yanni & Sylwia 2 weeks ago about the poor day-of execution and got not even an apology (we had asked for a refund on ceremony services paid for but not received, in context a very small amount from a rather large spend). Don't feel like going too far into detail, so I'll just share excerpts from our post-wedding email they never responded to:

- "While the reception decor was stunning and we loved the band backdrop, [bride & groom] are both very disappointed in the day-of execution of your team, and to be honest, our feelings are terribly hurt."
- "The bouquets being purple and not being what we had discussed (smaller versions of centerpiece floral theme), not ideal, but we could look past that. The boutonnieres arriving late, we were able to look past that too. (and to be honest, as a top event designer in Chicago, do you feel OK with a client having to "look past" those kinds of things?) But what we cannot look past is the disorganization at the church."
-"...were extra horrified to later find out that one of our friends, a wedding guest, was practically run over by your staff as he brought in flowers. Also, you asked the church be ready 3 hours prior to the start time for set-up, and our priest waited for your team just for them to walk in 10 minutes before the start, causing us to begin late."
-"But the hardest part to understand is that you've placed the blame on us for 'last minute changes imposed on your staff' when our planner worked with you to provide a very detailed timeline to follow."

Profile Picture anastasia, 9/30/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My now wife and I came to see Yanni for our wedding decor after being highly recommended to him by friends who had used him for their wedding. He is a magical wedding decor genius to say the least! Yanni and Sylwia assisted us and they are both extremely patient people. My wife and I went back and forth with them about our wedding decor vision and felt no pressure ever from Yanni. He and Sylwia made fabulous suggestions for our wedding. You can tell how passionate Yanni and his team throughout the planning process. We were blown away the day of our wedding when we arrived at our reception hall and finally saw the full intricacies and beauty of what Yanni and his team accomplished. Thank you all for making our special day that much more memorable! We highly recommend Yanni Design Studio!!!

Photo of Yanni Design Studio in Wheeling, IL - Wall of roses with my new family.
Photo of Yanni Design Studio in Wheeling, IL - One of the three different table center pieces.
Profile Picture Arturo, 9/1/17, 4 Reviews

Flower Crowns
Flower Girl Baskets
8 AWARDS

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Char with Yanni's is amazing to work with! The event team along with Yanni have produced gorgeous weddings here at The Westin Chicago Northwest. Thank you!

Yanni Design Studio does absolutely beautiful & creative work and are a pleasure to work with.

What can I say Yanni Design Studio is a all in one event design company that offers numerous unique ideas. A fabulous floral design house!

Very original and creative design team.

Yanni Design Studios never fails to impress. From their beautiful arrangements and layouts to their professionalism and flexibility, it is always a joy to work with them. We at The Baking Institute highly recommend YDS and their team of professionals!

144 PROS I KNOW

Events

500 Quail Hollow Drive, Wheeling, IL 60090   See On Map
847-419-9999 (phone)
By Appointment Only Monday: 10am - 6pm Tuesday: 10am - 6pm Wednesday: 10am - 6pm Thursday: 10am - 6pm Friday: 10am - 4pm Saturday: Closed Sunday: Closed