51 Middlesex Street Unit 115, North Chelmsford, MA 01863 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,000
  • Photos & Videos 23
  • Deals 1

About Xtreme Productions

Xtreme Productions is an exceptional professional wedding DJ company based out of North Chelmsford, Massachusetts. Owner and lead entertainer, Bunty, prides himself on his team’s ability to provide top-tier services with client satisfaction as their main priority. This fun-loving, high-energy wedding entertainment company works with you in order to craft a memorable soundtrack that best reflects your particular taste and style. Their vast genre-spanning repertoire includes crowd favorites from rock, pop, club, hip hop, and South Asian, and more.

Xtreme Productions will illuminate your reception with a number of elegant pin spot lighting and wireless uplighting, as well as an array of stylish illuminated furniture. This team also offers custom monograms, and dance floor lighting. Some of their additional services include the following:

• Consultation

Xtreme Productions 4
Xtreme Productions 5

Aashna Gupta · Married on 09/12/2019

Corporate Event

I hired Xtreme Productions for a company event this summer and I have to say, Jaskarn knocked it out of the park!
    I initially met with Bunty and told him exactly what I was looking for. He heard me out and gave me excellent advice right from the get-go. This was my first time planning an event for the company and I had some big shoes to fill! Bunty introduced me to Jaskarn and to say the least, it was a smooth sailing process.
    Jaskarn arrived early and was set up much before the start time. He even helped me figure out the layout of the venue and physically helped the hotel staff move tables out as well. I have never seen a vendor go above and beyond the way he did.
    He took song requests all afternoon/ evening but was really able to read the crowd and play the best music that got everyone singing and dancing!
    At the end of the night, I had compliments pouring in for such a successful event that would not have been possible without Xtreme Productions. My coworkers loved Jaskarn's personality so much that they went as far as to befriend him and invite him out after the event as well.
    We can't thank the team enough for their help, support and commitment. It is safe to say that we have a DJ we can depend on for all future events.

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Farah

Farah Shaikh · Married on 08/24/2019

Helped us create the best night of our lives!

Working with Bunty was hands down the least stressful experience of my wedding planning! He immediately reassured us that we were in good hands with our shaadi reception from the first meeting. He was responsive to any changes we made throughout the planning process and made it easy to organize our wedding day timeline which was so ideal for a type-A bride like myself. Bunty and his team did an amazing job for all the services we required which included uplighting, custom monogram of our names, intelligent lights, AV services for a slideshow we wanted to play throughout the reception, and DJ/MC services. Our wedding day could not have been more beautiful and gone smoother thanks to DJ Bunty and his team! Could not recommend this company more, THANK YOU!

Xtreme Productions 6
    Xtreme Productions 7
    Xtreme Productions 8
    Xtreme Productions 9
    Xtreme Productions 10
    Xtreme Productions 11
    Sent on 10/08/2019

Xtreme Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Disco Ball
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 500.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball