Essie Cohen Makeup

Katonah, NY View map

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Essie Cohen makeup is an experienced makeup company located in Katonah, New York. Essie Cohen, the owner of this business, has been in the beauty industry for over 16 years as a makeup artist and a manager of a top cosmetics line for several locations. She loves working with clients and being a part of their special event. Essie hopes to make you feel relaxed, comfortable and beautiful for your event.

Experience

This passionate makeup artist has worked on over 400 weddings throughout New York, Connecticut and New Jersey. Essie also has traveled for destination weddings to make brides look like the best version of themselves. Her work has been featured in Manhattan Bride, Westchester Magazine and other publications. She has won numerous awards throughout the years, and is proud to say she鈥檚 worked with some amazing people in film, television and photography.

Essie offers consultations and makeup trials, so you can test out your vision for your big day beforehand. She鈥檚 happy to work with groups of up to 20 people, ensuring your entire wedding party can get ready together. Essie will come to you the morning of your wedding, and will only charge a fee if it鈥檚 outside the Westchester area. Additional services include:

• Bridal Makeup
  • Styled shoots
  • Maternity shoot
  • Bat/Bat Mitvah
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Travel Fee
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Lauren G. Married on 11/19/2022

Amazing!

Essie was absolutely amazing!!! After my trial I knew Essie was it! Leading up to the wedding she was always so responsive and even sent a pre-wedding care package! The day of went so flawlessly! All of my girls looked stunning and our makeup lasted all day long! Everyone said it was the best professional makeup they EVER had done! Essie did such a beautiful job! I looked more stunning than I could have ever imagined, thanks to her!!
  • Codi
    Codi C. Married on 11/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Flawless experience from start to end!

Where do I begin?! I cannot give Essie and her team enough praise for making me feel like the most beautiful bride!

I had previously booked another makeup artist for my wedding and as I got closer I started to get cold feet. My sister-in-law recommended Essie after she did her makeup in another wedding, so I reached out to Essie in hopes she would be available. Essie and her team were so prompt to reply and schedule a trial. From the second I walked into the trial I knew I would be booking Essie. She has an ease to her and really knows her stuff!

Prior to the wedding day, Essie was so on top of her game sending a full breakdown and schedule of how the day would go. Come the wedding day, Essie and her team arrived early and stayed on track the entire time. My entire bridesmaid party said how they have never seen that before!

Your hair and make-up team is so vital, they really set the tone for the rest of the day. I cannot say enough about Essie and her team! They truly set the tone for the rest of the day and made everything go flawless and easy. Not to mention every single girl looked absolutely stunning!!!! Essie is a true professional.

I have had numerous people reach out to me asking who did my make-up and have already recommended Essie to numerous people. I recommend Essie to every single bride I know. You are in the best hands with her!
    Michelle G. Married on 10/23/2022

Amazing experience!

Essie is amazing!! She and her assistant, Riley, came to a salon to do all of my bridesmaids' makeup at the same time we were getting our hair done. She was flexible, calm, nice, and overall could not recommend her more. She even sent a cute box of goodies to help me relax the week of the wedding. If you go to her house for a trial, she has two extremely cute dogs which is just an overall plus. I truly could not recommend Essie and her team enough!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Wedding Couture by Netmartin Wedding Couture by Netmartin Wedding Photographers

Being a professional photographer that works with both brides and models, I know the importance of having an exceptional makeup artist - it can make or break your day. Rest assured if you have Essie, you will look beautiful; She's amazing at what she does and I would recommend her to anyone.

Lauren Weber Makeup Lauren Weber Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Essie has a beautiful makeup style with great attention to detail!

About Face by Meredith Hayman Makeup Artist About Face by Meredith Hayman Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Essie is my first referral when I am asked to do an event on a day that I'm already booked. Her product knowledge and experience is what I admire most about her. She makes each face she touches something to remember and is professional, personable, and a great person to have around on your special day!

Tarrytown House Estate on the Hudson
Red Maple Vineyard
5.0 out of 5 rating , 95 Reviews
路 Winery Weddings

8 Fisher Ln Katonah, NY, 10536
Location of (Essie Cohen Makeup)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding