Greentree Country Club

Up to 300 guests

$11k - $14k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

Waterfront Estate Located on the Long Island Sound

Overlooking the Long Island Sound with breathtaking and panoramic views, Greentree Country Club’s historic estate features two, private ballrooms. Couples can enjoy a beachside ceremony and host a lavish, outdoor cocktail hour on the water. Our ballrooms are accompanied by floor-to-ceiling windows with expansive water views and state-of-the-art LED lighting. We provide a beautiful array of fresh foods prepared by our seasoned chef. Our in-house pastry chef designs customized wedding cakes made fresh on premise. Greentree Country Club emphasizes that each of its clients has a completely customized experience tailored to their specific needs, wants and vision.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Beach
Mansion

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Bar Services
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Family Style
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Server(s)
Stations

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
Liquor License
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Wine

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking

4.7 out of 5 rating

• Kylee
    Kylee L. Married on 08/13/2022

A true night of magic

I truly do not even know where to start.

I run A Moment of Magic Foundation, a nonprofit that provides programming for children with cancer. After last year's gala, I was feeling really overwhelmed and unsure about how to actually make a second one happen. Last year was expensive, crowded, and exhausting and we saw a less than ideal return on our investment. After calling almost a dozen places on our list, I was starting to feel like there was no way we would be able to afford it. Connecting with Kristina Bucaj at the Greentree was truly serendipitous and gave me the hope I needed to continue putting one foot in front of the other in making this happen.

The staff was so beyond kind to us the entire duration of the planning experience and the event. Allowing us to come in early and set up gave me respite and allowed this experience to be organized and not the least bit stressful. Seriously, I even got to get my own hair and makeup done which NEVER happens! Their flexibility ensured that we felt prepared and comfortable and as this was our first time organizing an event for that many people, it was truly appreciated.

Walking into the venue on Friday night was nothing short of pure magic. They helped my dream come true and seeing it before my eyes was a very emotional experience. Trying to operate on a shoestring budget is exhausting and overwhelming because every dollar we spend is a choice of investing in a fundraiser or making an immediate impact in a child's life and no matter how many times we hold a fundraiser, that decision is difficult. Not only did they help with the venue, but they helped connect us to partners who also donated their time and services, literally saving us tens of thousands of dollars. They made sure that decision is one I felt comfortable with and supported me every step of the way. I could literally never thank them enough for that.

I am so thrilled to share that we raised over $60,000 for the kids with their help. That is nearly triple what we made last year. They elevated our experience to being some kids in a dorm room trying to make a difference to adults making a real, direct, and sustainable impact. Now that we found our footing, we have the confidence in continuing to raise the experience into being better and better. I could never thank them enough for that.

I think it's a safe bet that we would love to work with The Greentree again. I have been dreaming about this gala for so long, and The Greentree truly felt like this event's home.

Thank you again from the bottom of my heart for believing in our mission and helping children battling cancer. I don't think I will ever be able to put into words just how much they made a difference, but I certainly will do everything I can to try.

I am so grateful for the day that phone call happened as it was true serendipity. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you Kristina Bucaj and team. You made a true difference to the kids that need it most.
  • I
    Imani W. Married on 01/28/2022

Couldn’t ask for more!

When we started our wedding venue search we had difficulty finding a venue that wasn’t a restaurant and would allow us to have only 50 guests due to our COVID concerns. We got lucky to stumble upon Greentree! Since we were getting married in the winter it was important to have a venue with beautiful photo opportunities inside and Greentree has that and more. Working with Kristina was amazing from start to finish. She was always quick to respond, genuinely had our best interests at heart, and did everything possible to make our day special. Currently living out of state we thought it would be hard to schedule a viewing but Kristina assured us it was no problem. Letting our parents go in and record every room and letting us drop in whenever we were in NY. The transition from Kristina to Bradford the maître de was incredibly smooth. He throughly reviewed our day of plans, offering input and asking extensive questions to ensure his team had all the information they need to make our day perfect. Throughout the night Bradford’s team moved seamlessly and we couldn’t have asked for any more. Our guests are still talking about how beautiful the venue was and how the food was! If you want a smooth planning experience with a beautiful venue look no further.
    Armisha M. Married on 11/05/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent words can not describe it

Covid 19 came in and altered our entire wedding plans. Greentree was incredible throughout our experience. I would have any event there. The food was amazing great staff.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
538 Davenport Avenue New Rochelle, NY, 10805
Location of (Greentree Country Club)

Greentree Country Club frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Greentree Country Club?

Greentree Country Club includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At Greentree Country Club, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Greentree Country Club includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Dessert
  • Server(s)
  • Wedding Cake

At Greentree Country Club, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Greentree Country Club includes:
  • Bartender(s)
  • Champagne Toast
  • House Liquor
  • House Wine
  • Open Bar
  • Premium Liquor
  • Signature Drink

What are the most important characteristics of Greentree Country Club in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Greentree Country Club for wedding events is known for:
  • Ballroom
  • Beach
  • Mansion

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Greentree Country Club for wedding events?

Greentree Country Club offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Greentree Country Club offer?

Greentree Country Club offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party

What services does Greentree Country Club offer for wedding events?

Greentree Country Club offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Lighting / Sound
  • Outside Vendors
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What percentage of users recommend Greentree Country Club and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Greentree Country Club is recommended by 91% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.6 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.7 in flexibility, 4.7 in value, 4.6 in quality of service, 4.6 in average response time and 4.6 in professionalism.

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding

Wedding Venues