Leander, TX 78641 Map · Phone number

About Wright Photos

I am a freelance Photographer in Leander Texas. Your wedding day is one of the most important days in your life. So, make sure you capture every precious moment to treasure for a life time. Wright Photos Weddings uses a mixture of both traditional and photojournalistic photography to preserve your memories. I take care to notice the details and look for those candid moments that go by so fast.

Bartonweddingweb 1013
8a8a0195e81b600b 1223002295104 Web2McElhaneywedding 1026
topweddingweb 1000

5 Reviews for Wright Photos

Alison · Married on 11/14/2009

Elizabeth Wright did a fabulous job photographing our November wedding (and earlier engagement shoot)! I have four DVD's full of images which beautifully captured our wedding day from beginning to end.

It is easy to see Elizabeth's passion for her work and her genuine love for photography. She was so easy to work with and was very responsive to me throughout the entire process. I found her to be very professional, conscientious, and accommodating. A friend who was not able to attend the wedding commented, "You guys hired a great photographer, I can tell just by looking at the pictures she posted on Shutterfly." Boy, was he right!

I would highly recommend using Elizabeth Wright to photograph your wedding or other special life event; I will definitely use her photography services again to capture our future family moments.

Sent on 02/03/2010

Donna · Married on 12/28/2008

Wright Photos provided an exceptional service and provided us with hundreds of images to remember the most important day in our lives. Elizabeth was very accommodating with our requests from taking our engagement photos on a sailboat to helping us compile a photo guest book to remember all who were there to share in our joy. I would highly recommend Wright Photos for any occasion.

Sent on 04/13/2009

Courtney · Married on 09/06/2008

We were extremely pleased with every aspect of Elizabeth's work. She was creative and professional and we felt like we got a great value for our money working with her on our wedding photography.

Sent on 10/03/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• AustinDJ.org - SoundSource Entertainment
    AustinDJ.org - SoundSource Entertainment Wedding DJs

SoundSource Dj Service (www.AustinDJ.org or www.SoundSourceDJService.com) highly recommends this company! Need a DJ for your special event? Call Brian at 877-266-6935 x709 or 512-213-4990 to receive a $75 off coupon for using this vendor.

• Leander, 78641 See on map