PO BOX 161, Bristol, ME 04539 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Windy Hill Photography

Windy Hill Photography is a wife and husband team (Liz and Paul) based out of Bristol, ME, we photograph weddings all over New England and beyond.
For us photographing weddings is all about the moments, the real emotions captured for you to remember and relive for years to come. The details are beautiful and oh so important and the formal photos wanted and needed are an integral part of the wedding day ritual, and we love those parts of the wedding day! For us though, the best part of the day is documenting all those small unplanned moments, the raw emotion, the things that you don't know it yet, but will become the defining moments of your day. We love that! A lot!
You can learn more about Windy Hill Photography at www.windyhillphotography.com or on our facebook page www.facebook.com/windyhillphotography, contact me and let's make sure your day is remembered and cherished forever!

Follow Windy Hill Photography on

bride alex and nate 2014
maine wedding photographer lilac bouquet
the cake tmwc
img3649 ps 2 ss
Windy Hill Photography
maine wedding photographer wedding party fall
Windy Hill Photography
maine wedding photographer first look
Windy Hill Photography
maine wedding photographer fort william henry walk
First Dance
maine wedding photographer lilac bouquet

7 Reviews for Windy Hill Photography

• O

Olivia · Married on 09/03/2016

Liz and Paul were fantastic wedding photographers! I recommend them to anyone getting married on the Maine Coast. Liz is extremely responsive (which to me is a big plus!) and was flexible about meeting and planning things. Her shots are absolutely gorgeous and she was super great to have around during the day, making us feel comfortable. She new the venue we selected and the kind of light there would be at the time of year we got married.
    Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/27/2017

Kelly · Married on 07/14/2016

I can't stop looking at my beautiful photographs!! The husband and wife team at Windy Hill did an amazing day capturing all of the moments!! We got married outside and the lighting was PERFECT on each photo! The amount of pictures that were taken blew me away. From our formal shots to the candid moments, we have them all! My husband and I got ready at two different locations (25 min apart), Liz and her husband were willing to travel to capture the special moments! We even got our pictures after only 4 weeks! Thank you for capturing our moments and making our day special!!!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Kirsten · Married on 10/10/2015

Liz and Paul were amazing!! They worked hard to get all of the shots I asked for, and it wasn't a long drawn out process. The best part was that they got my pictures back to me about 4 weeks after our wedding date! I was so excited! I had a cousin that got married in July and I got my photos before him. The turn around was fantastic and we couldn't be happier with our photos!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Windy Hill Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Windy Hill Photography 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator
    Dragonfly Services Day of Wedding Coordinator Wedding Planners

This is one of my favorite couples to work with! Liz and her husband do an amazing job. Capturing all the most important details and keeping a smile on their faces all along. Check out the website, give them a call you won't be sorry.

• A Sweet Start
    A Sweet Start Wedding Officiants

I recently worked with Liz from Windy Hill Photography on an elopement ceremony which took place on a beach here in Maine. Her beautiful photos speak for themselves, but what they don't tell you is how much you're going to like Liz! She is warm, professional, puts you immediately at ease, and has a great sense of humor! I look forward to working with her again!

• PO BOX 161 Bristol, Maine, 04539 See on map