1602 Sealy Avenue A, Galveston, TX 77550 Map · Phone number

About Willow Tree Photographs

We are Galveston based photographers available for travel to Houston, Dallas, Austin, and Beumont. We specialize in wedding, engagement, and bridal photography and love to utilize natural light to capture candid moments. We offer affordable packages to suit the needs of any bride.

Follow Willow Tree Photographs on

melindajoshwed010
jenchriswed003

5 Reviews for Willow Tree Photographs

Beth · Married on 04/13/2013

You WILL NOT find photographers better than Willow Tree Photographs! They're everything you ever hoped to have in a vendor and more!!!! Both Nicole and Allison are absolutely amazing!! They're with you from start to finish, and their pictures are flawless. Their customer service far exceeded my expectations, their pictures have been featured in Style Me Pretty (including my pictures hehe) along with other wedding blogs, and their passion for what they do is incredible. I will LOVE these guys forever, and they will be taking pictures of me and my new hubby for years to come. From newborn shoots, to family photographs, wedding, senior portraits, etc., they do it all!!! AND they do it with class and style :)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Willow Tree from the bottom of our hearts! You have captured every special moment during this wonderful journey of our fabulous lives!

Sent on 04/24/2013

Davinia · Married on 11/10/2012

Nicole and her assistant, Allison, were great through out the whole wedding process! From the beginning where she met me (the bride) at a coffee shop to discuss my "vision" to the moment when she captured the wedding moments, her professionalism and practical nature helped keep me in check. It is important to note that the relationship between a photographer and the wedding couple should exemplify trust and transparency since, inevitably, your photographer(s) will be with you during exciting-high times, but also during your stressful-panic ones. With Nicole, my fiance (now husband) and I knew we could be ourselves and let Nicole do what she does best, capture the timeless moments. She is professional as she fun. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/21/2012
  • lrich27

Lisa · Married on 09/28/2012

We were extremely pleased with the level of service we received from Willow Tree Photography. From the initial call, to the negotiation, to the wedding day itself, Nicole was wonderful. She has an assistant which I feel is so extremely important. She was able to help capture our moments exactly the way that we wanted.

Her responsiveness after the wedding was fantastic as well. The very next day she sent out a sample pic which happened to be from our First Look. It was breathtaking and was a true indication of what was coming! Two weeks later she posted several amazing pictures on her blog from the wedding day with a lot of commentary and our "love story." It's a great little thing that you can send out to all of your friends and family.

During the wedding, she was constantly there. She had an agenda of how the day would go which gave us a framework to use. It also took the guesswork out. While it was a set agenda, when there were changes to make, Nicole was flexible and willing to listen to suggestions or make some of her own to get the right shots. I'm thrilled!

We would highly recommend Willow Tree Photography!

Sent on 10/15/2012

Willow Tree Photographs FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Demers Banquet Hall
    Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

• Mustard Seed Photography
    Mustard Seed Photography Wedding Photographers

Amazing photographer who we recommend to every bride when we are booked :)

• 1602 Sealy Avenue A Galveston, 77550 See on map
    4093705406 (Other Phone Number)