3716 Forest Glen Road, Virginia Beach, VA 23452 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,600
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About William Newcomb Photography

William Newcomb Photography is owned and operated by newlyweds William and Helene Newcomb.

Will and Helene began photographing together in 2010, shortly after meeting one another. From 2010 to 2014, they were an unstoppable team, photographing individuals, couples, families, and events. However, in 2014, Will had a major health scare that caused photography (and life) to be put on hold. In 2017, Will went into remission, prompting him to finally ask Helene to marry him.

After all the trials and tribulations, Will and Helene are back to doing what they love - photographing weddings. And in October 2018, they became Mr. and Mrs. Newcomb.

As newlyweds, they know how it feels to be standing in front of a camera, to be planning a wedding, and they know how important all the little details are. As a couple who has been together for nearly a decade, Will and Helene work seamlessly with each other to make sure your photographs are timeless, beautiful, and stress-free.

Follow William Newcomb Photography on

ou5c2763 3 51 564040
ou5c2763 3 51 564040 v1

6 Reviews for William Newcomb Photography

Amanda · Married on 04/19/2019

Will was great, he was so helpful. I had spoken with many photographers that were charging thousands of dollars but there was no quality in the work. Im so glad I found Will hes the best and I will use him in the future for any photography needs. So worth it!!!

Sent on 03/26/2013

Heather · Married on 09/22/2018

Wonderful Experience

Will was amazing. Not only were his photos were wonderful, capturing the special moments from our wedding; but, I am truly grateful for how much care he showed us, and how simple he made the entire experience.

Will was easy to get in touch with, communicated well, was extraordinary flexible with dealing with my antics, and had great ideas for the photos. It took so much stress off of us to have such a reliable person behind the lens.

Will kept pace with our wedding which wound from a slow (hot) start to a quick and intimate ceremony and the harried impatience of the people being photographed after. He got all of the shots we wanted and more. I felt that Will genuinely cared about what we wanted to get out of the shoot and the images. He's very professional, but is also a great guy all around, which really is such a blessing to have in any outside party involved in your special day.

Will was wonderful and I highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/09/2018

William Newcomb Photography's reply:

Heather,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy you had a pleasant experience and we wish you and Sam a long and happy marriage!

Allison · Married on 03/30/2013

I remember looking at William Newcomb Photography's portfolio about a year and a half before my wedding date and how his beautiful work immediately stood out. I had looked at other photographers' work in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, and Chesapeake, and even photographers with much, much higher prices did not seem to be as skilled. What eventually made me decide to go with William Newcomb Photography was the customer service. I scheduled a meeting with William and we talked about how to personalize all of the photos, and that was something I loved. Other photographers seemed to have the same type of style for every photo shoot, but I loved that William wanted to showcase the personalities of my then-fiance (now husband!) and me. William would offer suggestions for photo ideas but would always listen to what we had to say or what we wanted to convey in our photos. We ended up doing our engagement shoot, save the dates, and wedding photos with him, and I would not have it any other way. William was punctual, professional, understanding (sometimes I would need to pause in the middle of a shoot to touch up my makeup!), and friendly. I would even tell him if I felt insecure about something (I was in the process of dieting and trying to lose weight at the time), and he would work without question to prevent having a photo I would not feel comfortable with. I hear horror stories too often about bad wedding photographers, and I am so happy to not be in that boat. My wedding photos came out absolutely breathtaking. My family and friends loved my photos, and looking back at the photos, I never knew I looked so beautiful that day. I would recommend William Newcomb Photography in a heartbeat.

Sent on 05/13/2013

William Newcomb Photography Pricing

William Newcomb Photography Price Rates

William Newcomb Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• 3716 Forest Glen Road Virginia Beach, Virginia, 23452 See on map