205 N. Confederate Ave., Sandston, VA 23150 Map · Phone number

About Wild Fleurette

When it comes to flowers, you’re probably wondering how to create the look you want from all the ideas and inspiration photos swirling around in your head, one that’s going to check off all the boxes for your dream wedding.

That’s why I’m here to help.

My name is Lynn Killberg Thoreson and my passion is working with couples to create gorgeous, one-of-a-kind floral designs to wow you and your guests (cue a happy dance!).

I love focusing on seasonal flowers and foliage and designing with the natural movement of the flowers themselves, for a look that’s effortlessly beautiful.

One bride even called me her “flower fairy godmother.”

While I don’t have a magic wand, I do have over ten years of floral design experience. I’ve studied with top designers and have hunted for the best blooms in flower fields from California to the Netherlands.

I would absolutely love to sit down with you over a cup of tea and chat about flowers.

Let’s do this!

Wild Fleurette 6
Wild Fleurette 7

Shannon O'donnell · Getting married on 05/24/2020

Absolutely Beautiful!!

I’ve used Lynn for two wedding related events that had very different aesthetics and she executed both of them beautifully. Lynn listened to my vision and was able to bring it to life. The flowers were exactly as I imagined them – only prettier. She is an incredibly talented florist that has a way with flowers few others do. I can’t tell you how many compliments I received on the flowers at both parties. Lynne is incredibly talented and able to create unique arrangements while remaining mindful of budget and style. On top of that she is very accommodating and incredibly easy to work with. Working with Lynn is a stress-free experience. I will absolutely be using her again!

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Wild Fleurette 8
    Wild Fleurette 9
    Wild Fleurette 10
    Wild Fleurette 11
    Wild Fleurette 12

Devon · Married on 09/14/2019

Could not recommend enough! Incredible talent!

It was wonderful working with Lynn. She was always upbeat, friendly and very patient with my many questions as well as flexible when we wanted to explore different designs. I do not have a creative eye and Lynn was able to listen to my general vision of the day and created something amazing. We could not have been happier with the florals and her work. She is a true artist. We could not recommend her more!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Nikki Santerre · Married on 11/09/2018

Unmatched Talent and Service in RVA!

Lynn was 10/10 one of the best decisions we made during the process of planning my brother's wedding. As someone who is a member of the creative wedding community, I did extensive research on who to contact for this special event. Lynn worked tirelessly during one of the rainiest days on record to ensure my brother's wedding day florals were perfect, even staying to help with tasks that weren't necessarily her responsibility. Her willingness to go above and beyond was noticed by our guests and family. Her work speaks for itself (what incredible talent!), but it was the way she served us that was the highlight of our experience!

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Wild Fleurette 13

Wild Fleurette FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 275.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Romantic